Elizabeth Shue & Family

Elizabeth Shue

Elizabeth Shue

Elizabeth Shue

Elizabeth Shue, 43, was snapped out with her family in Brentwood, CA yesterday. Elizabeth has three children with husband, Davis Guggenheim. Her son, Miles William is 8 (will turn 9 on November 11th), and her daughter, Stella Street, who is in these pics looking all suited up for soccer is 5, and the newest addition, little Agnes Charles is 4-months-old. Miles William is named after Elizabeth’s late brother, William, who tragically died at the family’s summer home on Block Island, Rhode Island in a tire swing accident.

Source & JJB

Comments

1. PEGGY says

I’M NEW TO THIS SITE… LUV IT ALREADY!! WHAT CUTE PICS OF FAMILYS…SHUE’S A WONDERFUL ACTRESS BY THE WAY ….BIG FAN

Oh my gosh what a horrible accident and to witness that 🙁

I didn’t realize she was as old as she is, hmmm you learn something new everyday!

3. Kelley says

Back to the future II. She played the girlfriend and then the aged wife in the future scenes.

4. mage says

Nice to see another mom making normal mistakes- forgot the shin guards! I have done that as well as grabbing 2 left cleets.

5. Kary says

She was in a number of movies such as Hide and Seek with Dakota Fanning, Hollowman with Kevin Bacon and a few others. I like her although she looks a little different here than her movies.

6. Bethany says

How sad! But I’m glad to see some new “stars” on this site. Not the same old Heidi and Seal.

Named her son after her late brother, William, who died at the family’s summer home on Block Island, Rhode Island when the tire swing he was on broke and he fell onto a broken tree branch. He was impaled and died while his siblings looked on helplessly.

8. Kristin says

Yes, since I live Narragansett RI, a short boat ride to Block Island RI I would LOVE to hear too!!!
    PLEASE!