Angelina Jolie's Weekend In New Delhi

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt
Angelina met Indian junior foreign minister Anand Sharma earlier today in New Delhi and discussed the problems of refugees and how Indian freedom hero Mahatma Gandhi was still relevant to conflicts around the world.

Angelina, who is in India shooting “A Mighty Heart” with Brad Pitt, is also a goodwill ambassador for the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees.

“The wonderful thing that I have learned since I have been in India is there are many needs for your own people and yet you have all been so gracious and been so open to many, many refugees over the years,” Angelina said after meeting Sharma.

Sharma said they had talked about “Indian traditions and also the great influence of Mahatma Gandhi and his philosophy of peace and non-violence.”

I wonder if Angelina is pregnant? She looks lovely, but as if she may be pushing herself to do so much these days. She looks a little under the weather. The drapy clothing could be suspicious, but it is more likely that she is wearing traditional clothing out of respect for the culture of her Indian hosts.

Angelina spent yesterday with Afghan and Burmese refugees living in New Delhi. They put on a musical performance to honor her visit.

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

And how adorable is little Maddox, 5, playing with the local children and wearing Mom’s hat!? It makes sense that she brings Maddox with her and leaves 22-month-old Zahara and 5-month-old Shiloh with others because Maddox is probably fully vaccinated unlike his younger, more vunerable siblings. And Maddox probably gets a lot out of meeting children from around the world and getting some one-on-one time with Mom!
Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Comments

1. Nicki says

#44 Cherish~ You are completely right! You can tell she means it from the heart, and that is what makes me admire her so much. She has millions fo dollars, and yet whenever she visits all she does, she is 100% comfortable sitting on the floor and it shows. She doesn’t fly in for a photo-op, yes she wants attention brought to the issue, but she NEVER leaves as soon as the camera is off. And her book, she wrote while filming Beyond Borders, IN MY TRAVELS, is one of the most heartfelt and most eyepoening (for us Westerners) books, and if ANYONE can say the ugly mean ass crap about her after reading that (small) book, then I pray for our mankind.
    OK not meaning small in a info way, just small fot the working, or stay at home Mom who doesn’t havelots of extra time to read. , It can be a quick read, during naps, et., but I should warn you, you will cry, but from a caring, heartfelt feeling way. It is a very good book, and if you don'[t shed one tear while reading it, you aren’t human.
    It is her heartfelt honest journey during her couple months trip through the 3rd world, she visited. Unfortunely there are many other places like that. And I just can’t understand why people knock her for her help. It is only a GREAT thing they are doing, bringing awareness to ANY issue they choose. They will do great for the world issues they choose for MANY, MANY years to come. Go BAMZS!!!

2. cherish says

She’s really GENUINE with her feelings around the world today she is not pretending.Good people can distinguished what she feels inside but the cancer in our society are the people who always give bad criticism. She really showed the world especially to the media that no matter what she wants them to involved in changing the world and promote charity to less fortunate

3. cherish says

4. cherish says

She’s really GENUINE with her feelings around the world today she is not pretending.Good people can distinguished what she feels inside but the cancer in our society are the people who always give bad criticism. She really showed the world especially to the media that no matter what she wants them to involved in changing the world and promote charity to less unfortunate

5. Anti-Jen lovers says

Can i just say to Team Aniston and Sonia…if you both hate Angie so much then why are you looking at pictures of her?? Seriously, its kinda pathetic to look up pictures of someone you hate and then to take the time and effort to make a bunch of comments about them. Come on, get a life!

I am totally on aniston’s side. What brad sees in her is nasty. I feel sorry for her kids, she looks like a crack whore, and jen is so pretty and real. If no one has read Brad wanted jen back and angelina now wants to marry him so he doens’t leave her! wow!! He should have been thinking with the right head when he left jennifer!

7. Nicole says

It’s good to see Maddox playing with other children. Little ones need to be around their peers. This is how they learn social skills. He’s really cute!

8. Nicki says

33. sonia ~~ You should read and watch some of Jen’s interviews. In one of them she was asked if Brad was the love of her life. (this was when they were married about 2 1/2 yrs) and she said- Umm well I don’t know, but he certainly is A love in my life.
    And after that forgot to thank him when she won her Gloden Globe for her role in Friends. Sounds like he was always on her mind, huh.
    Yeah please get your facts straight before yelling at people and calling them space cadets.

Brad Pitt chose to end his marriage with Jen, they didn’t even spend 3 weeks together in 2004. He was filming 2 different movies and they only saw each other briefly here and there. Wow sounds like a great marriage. They had thier time together and it didn’t work. It happens to at least 46% of marriages now a days. Lots of Hollywood women have been through it and don’t whine about it to every magazine (interviews she gave) and go on Oprah.

9. Shortee says

To Miss Sonia over there…..first of all if you could read you would see that I’m not a fan of Angelina…..and as for fresh meat…..who is Angelina?…..sure not fresh meat just because she didn’t have children…..she was also married and dated around the block a few times…..I’m sure…..and your little comment about being lose….I’m sorry that one of my births were triplets and two were single…total of 5 kids and three c-sections….and thats the limit were I live….so as for being lose….unfortunately to give birth vaginally in my case I’m too small…..so child delivery to me….guess what I’m a virgin!!!! To argue about Jen/Angelina…guess what were not Brad and he obviously see’s things in Angelina that he didn’t see in Jen and you know what…..its his life, right? I’m sure Jen can find better…..if she already hasn’t 🙂

10. sonia says

TO SHORTEY.,., U SAY U HAVE 5 KIDS… OKAY!!! LETS SEE HOW U REACT WHEN UR MAN LEAVES U FOR FRESH MEAT……. CUZ 5 KIDS U MUST BE PRETTY LOOSE DOWN THERE…. YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. sonia says

hello@@@ earth to SPACE CADETS. (TEAM JOLIE) EVERYONE WHO HAS FAILED TO SEE THE REALITY THAT ANGELINA IS A TOTAL HOMEWRECKER. All u people who are defending her, lets hope to god you never come across a situation near to the the one Jennifer lived. God forbid u do, but if that day was to come i will bet 1000 to 1 you wouldn’t be writting all this bull crap like if she was some kind of godess. okay so everyone knows she has a beautiful baby with Brad Pitt, but all you ladies and gentlement put yourselfs in jennifers shoes, would you also be so upbeat and happy for the new couple if the love of your life suddenly hit u with such crap like this?? NO!!! i rest my case! Jennifer is a wonderful role model even thought this is not what she wanted to be. THANK U JEN U ARE AS REAL AS THEY COME!

12. Shortee says

I’m sorry Kary but I cannot find the article on MSN…if I see it again somewhere else I will cut and paste it to one of these articles on Angie….sorry!

13. Kary says

Shortee, I can’t find the article where it says Angelina is pg. on MSN anywhere. Copy and paste please.

And, you may be right about veins and pregnant women, but that is not always the case with every one. I know a few women that have big veins that are not pg. They are just very thin women.

14. Nicki says

#26- By 5 years old, as Maddox is, he has had all the necessary childhood shots to protect him against dieases. Angelina is a loving mother and teaches her children about the world. At least she won’t raise any Paris Hiltons and Lindsay Lohans.

15. Shortee says

Okay I really don’t mean to sound rude to Team Aniston over there, but your always cutting up Angelina Jolie…..okay I’m not a fan of hers neither but your comments are just ridiculous now…..my first comment to Team Aniston would be that you must be very uneducated to make the comment that Angie looks cracked out because her veins are protruding out of her arms….well a little educational tip is that…..lets say Angelina is pregnant again…yah I said AGAIN (so guess what poor little Jennifer and you over there should just move on!!!)…Angies veins look like that because they expand while a woman is pregnant due to the amount of blood pumping through a womans body!!!!! A pregnant woman has about 10 litres of blood while pregnant and I say shes pregnant because I just read about it on MSN Entertainment!!!! Apparently it has been comfirmed!!!! And one more thing I have had 5 children myself….and my veins always looked like that…its not fair to call her cracked out and always trash her….so if Angelina and Brad are expecting then Congrats and you Team Aniston should follow Jennifer and move on!!!! If Jennifer can move on and Brad was HER husband then you should too…..cause I mean you act like a psycopath when it comes to Angie and you really act like you were in the bed with Jennifer and Brad….if you were then continue to keep Jennifer warm and remember that Brad has moved ON!!!!!

16. Shortee says

Okay I really don’t mean to sound rude to Team Aniston over there, but your always cutting up Angelina Jolie…..okay I’m not a fan of hers neither but your comment are just ridiculous now…..my first comment to Team Aniston would be that you must be very uneducated to make the comment that Angie looks cracked out because her veins are protruding out of her arms….well a little educational tip is that…..lets say Angelina is pregnant again…yah I said AGAIN (so guess what poor little Jennifer and you over there should just move on!!!)…Angies veins look like that because they expand while a woman is pregnant due to the amount of blood pumping through a womans body!!!!! A pregnant woman has about 10 litres of blood while pregnant and I say shes pregnant because I just read about it on MSN Entertainment!!!! Apparently it has been comfirmed!!!! And one more thing I have had 5 children myself….and my veins always looked like that…its not fair to call her cracked out and always trash her….so if Angelina and Brad are expecting then Congrats and you Team Aniston should follow Jennifer and move on!!!! If Jennifer can move on and Brad was HER husband then you should too…..cause I mean you act like a psycopath when it comes to Angie and you really act like you were in the bed with Jennifer and Brad….if you were then continue to keep Jennifer warm and remember that Brad has moved ON!!!!!

Angelina looks cracked out seroiusly check out those veins in her arms….what do you expect she is in a counrty where those plants thrive, one word…RELAPSE!!!!
    Yuck, honestly can she not afford a bar of soap?
    I understand you don’t want to be decked out in gown etc. but please, you are a public figure show some respect for yourself at least comb your hair.
    And taking her kids into that kind of environment, I feel bad for all the little children who live in these villages, but does she has to bring him there and expose him to all those possible diseases out there. She has the worst judgment in the whole world!!!!!!
    Wait something will happen and her kids will be the ones to suffer and than what is that selfish skeez going to say???
    I am so done.

How sweet that Maddox is playing with the children, what a wonderful experience for everyone involved. I have a lot of respect for Angelina, and how exciting if she is pregnant again but I’m thinking not likely..

19. Paula says

She’s not pregnant in these pictures. If you look at the pictures posted a few days ago, she has on the same dress and her belly is flat as a pancake and these must have been taken the same day. Unless she wears the same clothes over and over. She doesn’t look pg to me in any of these pictures. Just skinny. Maybe she has a high metabolism. Maybe she needs to drink protien drinks. That’ll put some weight on her.

20. Alexis says

All kidding aside, if I were to pass Angelina on the street, I would think she was no more than a crack or heroin addict. Look at her sunk-in eyes. She is pale as a ghost! She looks really sickly! I’m sure I will get alot of slack for this, but here goes: If she is unhappy, miserable, depressed, and on the brink of a breakdown, serves her right. Remember the old adage, “What comes around goes around”? Perhaps she is just regretting hooking up with Brad. Everything’s always more appetizing when it’s on someone else’s plate. Looks like she’s finding out the hard way, hamburger doesn’t taste a thing like caviar.

21. Jenna M says

Of course she looks a bit neglected from time to time, she has three young kids and a high-demanding job. Not to mention she is away from home at the moment.

I’m not sure wether or not i believe that Angelina is either pregnant or adopting again, although it does look as though she is trying to cover a bump.

I hope that she will have another adopted or biological baby soon though, she is such a good Mum and inspiration.

22. Litz says

When I said she doeant have to look like a refugee to help them I didnt mean her attire but I meant her miserable looking self, she looks so unhealthy and unhappy, I wish she could leave brad and find a man who makes her happy, she used to laugh all the time, what happened to her?

23. eyesofpearls says

She looks terrible. Crap or no crap, she looks terrible. She is a pretty woman, but she looks completely neglected, the hair, the face, the weight etc.. let’s hope she is pregnant, because any other reason to look like that is unacceptable! AT least for a star of her calibre.

And Carleigh Fan, cut the charade, we all know you are nobody else but Carleigh herself, so please spare us from those pathetic speeches, will ya?

24. Shea says

Hey lacy, Dont give me advice on how i should “calm down a bit with my words” Im sick of everyone thinking they have a right to say what they think but when someone says something they dont like they believe they have a right to tell them how to say what they think. IMO she looks like CRAP. I also dont think its anymore mean then saying oh she does look a bit unhealthy. Just another way of saying she looks like crap but with out so many words.

25. Lacy says

i dont thing angelina looks like crap shea. that is a mean thing to say. calm down a bit with your words, she is a person too. and about the weight thing all of you guys have been saying i agree, she does look a bit unhealthy.

26. Kary says

I watched her in Beyond Borders yesterday and she looked good. Had some meat on her bones and she had boobs. She was thin but not skeletal like she is in these photos. Somethings wrong with her. Her elbows are pointy and her viens are showing bad. Brad needs to be looking at his woman and finding out what’s going on with her.

27. carleigh fan says

Hey, I thought I was being nice. I like Carleigh and I think she makes good points. Sorry. Won’t say anything else. I just thought she needed a pick me up post since ever body is just so mean to her. Poor thing must feel like she just wants to go crawl in a hole whenever people put down on her.

28. Shea says

carleigh fan, carleigh said her piece and didnt say anything to you or about you so maybe your should shut up. say YOUR piece about the TOPiC and move on. WHY do you come on here to bother other posters?? You have not said one thing about this post just carliegh. I dont think you should say ANYTHING if you have nothing to say about the posts.
    I think angelina looks like crap. She should try to put some weight back on, and to all you people that say shes always been this skinney…shes HASNT always been LIKE THIS. she looks like a skeleton….look at her hands. Jeez brad lets her touch him with those hands?

29. carleigh fan says

She is very knowledgeable and knows at all times what she is talking about because she does her research. Her opinion is not up for debate. I only WISH I knew as much as she does. She speaks eloquently and hardly ever makes typos. So, please listen to her when she speaks. And she only says curse words when she is trying to get her point across so don’t take it personally. She is not trying to be mean, she only wants you to understand her and if she calls you a bitch, then you must be one because Carleigh knows everything. So there!!

30. thegrinchiscoming says

Angelina looks gorgeous, she has always been a beautiful woman.
    She is honoring the locals with her outfit, it is a sign of respect. She is beautiful inside and out. Maddox rocks!

31. Lacy says

she is wonderful and beautiful. she looks worn out but happy. its good that she takes maddox with her, he will learn so much and appreciate everything so much more. many say that adopting kids is not a good idea because then they will turn on you and be telling you ” your not my mom,” but that will not happen with him because he sees what he was saved from(not that all adopted kids do that, i’ve just heard). he will probably grow up to be a wonderful person, just like his mother.

32. babyhates says

Well she can’t show up in a gown and full make-up to help people………… Hehehehe they would complain either way !

33. carleigh says

She is following the lead that fashion dictates in India. She is wearing traditional Indian clothing do some research. She’s showing respect and honoring their culture by her outfit. The bottom one she’s wearing jeans but it does appear that she still has a cloth draped around the waist which is still comforming to their culture while maintaining her comfort. She’s sitting on the floor with a bunch of refugee’s, you people would complan no matter what she wore.

34. Ramona says

This woman truly has a mighty heart. IMHO she is doing all she can with who she is in a dignified and effective way to help those she feels need the help most. If every self centered person of privilege, and face it in comparison to 90% of the world we are all
    privileged, would do the equivalent amount in their
    own context we’d all have something to give our children that would mean everything ; a better world!
    Keep rocking Angie!

35. Anne says

If this is what loving Brad Pitt does to you, I will stick to wating for Tom Cruise to leave Katie. It may be a long wait, but I can wait longer than Camilla