Julio Iglesias & Girlfriend Announce That They Are Expecting

Julio Iglesias

Julio Iglesias and his longtime girlfriend Miranda Rijnsburger are expecting a baby together, the singer’s rep has confirmed.

This will be the couple’s fifth child together and the ninth for the legendary Latin crooner.

Julio, 63, and Miranda, 41, who is an ex-model, have 5-year-old twin daughters Victoria and Cristina, and two sons, Miguel Alejandro, 9, and Rodrigo, 7. Iglesias also has three adult children from his marriage to Isabel Preysler, which was annulled in 1978.

Wow! When I first saw this picture I thought Miranda was maybe 25. It is amazing that she is 41 and that they already have four children together!

Best Wishes!

Comments

1. Diane says

I think that Julio Iglesias is following in his father’s footsteps. His father, the late Dr. Julio Iglesias Sr., became a dad again at the age of 88. He fathered another child, Ruth, two years later, but died before she was born.
    Honestly, though, I think that Julio Iglesias and Miranda Rijnsburger are very much in love and their children are beautiful!

2. Glynis says

Why do so many people judge by their own standards, what works for one doesn’t always work for another, and their are no rules. Love is between whoever is in love and nothing to do with anybody else. I wish there wasn’t so many negative people who only seem happy when they are pulling someone else’s life to pieces. Good luck to them and their children.

3. Nisa says

I have just watched Julio today on the Jonathan Ross show, make no mistake, I love him and his music a lot but he looked so tired, he even told us the news about the baby with no excitement, and I thought, he should be resting for chrissake, and I kept on imagining him making love, and I thought to myself, where do people get from the lust to sleep with old wrinkly men?

4. Nisa says

I have just watche Julio today on the Jonathan Ross show, make no mistake, I love him a lot but he looked so tired, he even told us the news about the baby with no excitement, and I thought, he should be resting for chrissake, and way I kept on imagining him making love, and I thought to myself, where do people get from the lust to sleep with old wrinkly me?

5. dori says

She looks great for age but he is an old man to be strting up with a new baby isn’t he? Old enough to be a grandfather!!

6. anon says

His eldest daughter chabeli is a slut .I’m from Peru.Several years ago she had a brief torrid love affair with our married president old enough to be her father and he was ugly too.

7. India says

OMG, Jade! Do they really smell? That was hilarious. I don’t think you ‘ll smell him if you are madly in love. They say love is blind dear.

8. jade says

2kids2many, I agree with, I call those women wrinkle crazy, I mean I enjoyed julio iglesias’ music but come on the guy must smell of old age……..(whisper) did you know that old people smell? They do! If yours doesnt, then they are not old!

9. mage says

He does not look like he is in his 60s… gotta wonder about that missing kid…5th with her, 3 from previous yet annulled marraige- that is 8 by my counting- where is #9??

10. amy says

Hard to call her a gold digger when they’ve been together for so long and have 4 other kids together. Maybe they are in love with each other and they love their kids?? It could possibly happen, even for celebrities.

11. Diva says

These two have been together for more than 10 years, so, you know, he wasn’t a senior citizen when they got together. And to many, many women in this world he is, even still, very attractive, and it was even more so a decade ago! It would seem to me that maybe they actually love each other and are having a good, long, enduring relationship…. and she’s not tossing him out just cos he’s gotten older.

12. carleigh says

She looks so young I’d love to know her beauty secrets..she’s a total knockout. I would love to see their kids.

13. 2kids2many says

Wow! She looks like she could be his grandaughter(another prime example of beautiful “young” woman with rich old guy!)

Anyway…just because a man can father children unitl he dies of old age doesn’t mean he should! Can you imagine that poor kid 15 years from now wanting to play baseball with his 78 year old father?! Oh well..who needs dad to play baseball with when you have an entire Iglesias baseball team! O my!!!

Good Luck!

14. Nisa says

Strange the way those two are popping children as if there is no birth control, do they know that he cant have any more that 20 remaining, old age has set in.

15. Doh says

Yuk, he’s as old and wrinkley as that other guy with the good lookin gal…michael douglas…lol

What do they see in the wrinklies apart from their money 😛

16. Jenna says

4 kids and she looks like that? what am I doing wrong
    I’m 25 myself and she looks better than me. Not for nothing, he’s 63….ewwww, imagine that hee hee hee

17. Marti says

Wow, I was shocked to read this will be their 5th child together! She looks very young! Congrats to the whole family and I wish them well (*). 🙂