Catherine Zeta-Jones At Glamour's Women Of The Year Awards

Hooray! Impossibly gorgeous Catherine presented Queen Latifah with an award at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards Ceremony! She looks amazing….obviously!
Catherine Zeta-Jones

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Catherine Zeta-Jones

To learn more about Glamour’s Women of the Year click here!

1. fakecathy says

Beginning to look like Michael Jackson….nothing natural about this materialistic material….

2. Nass says

Diana, CZJ was *nineteen* during the actual filming of the “Darling Buds of May”.
    That doesn’t mean that people automatically look better at an earlier age rather than later on; but it does mean that there is a perceivable change, wouldn’t you say?
    Or do you actually know of anyone – anyone alive and preferably non-embalmed, that is – who looked the same at ages nineteen and thirty-seven?

3. Bunny says

Cathy Jones has apparently had her nose fixed, her eyes done, veneers for her teeth, hair line lifted, and breast implants. Natural beauty my arse. Kate Winslet is more of an example of natural beauty and womanly curves. Catherine Zeta Jones reckons all the women in the world are jealous of her (she said this). For marrying an old turkey??? Yuck

4. Eagle Eye says

It’s terribly unfortunate that a woman as beautiful as Catherine would do something needless to her appearance such as…say…getting veneers. It’s changed her profile and her smile. She looks “different”…..and not in a flattering way.

5. **BARF** says

I just never have liked Catherine. Something about her really irks me. When she married Michael Douglas, I just knew she was a gold digger. She was practically a nobody until she married him. Then she became known as Ms. Michael Douglas, the self-centered, money hungry, mooch.

6. Lacy says

her face looks very worn out. either it’s having two kids, or an old husband because she hasn’t been making a lot of movies recently.
    hopefully she is having a bad day, ’cause she is a beautiful woman.

She was beautiful in the Mask of Zorro. I don’t understand why the pressure to be thin! I am a size 10, yes I am no size 2 but I’m sorry I love having boobs. None of these actresses have a body of a woman they are so skinny they look like 12 year boys, not attractive me to but what can ya do eh? Oh well, have a great afternoon.

8. Ann says

Cathy is so thin these days, one of the reasons I liked her was because she defied the hollywood norm and was fleshy and wholesome, I am disappointed that she succumbed to the pressure to be stick thin. Remember her in the mask of Zorro!

9. Nisa says

Nicole uses Botox!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! i did not know, that is news, actually, I never thought of her as vain, ( i think people who do such things are vain with a low self esteem, it is a contradiction of sorts but work with me here)

I always thought she was happiest sitting at the graveyard ( that is what she told oprah, it vindicated tom cruisefor divorcing her, I no longer blame him!), any way I still love her all the same, but I always thought her marriage to Tom was a public thing, I did not think they suited. She is kinda cold- but I love her movies!

I don’t talk about catherine because she is one of those people who are ‘fascinated by wrinkles’ ( there are a number of people in this category), I decided to just pretend I dont know them! I know I read mills and Boon, so I believe in true love and romancce, but boy, even those silly stories have never had 50 year old men, let alone 60!

Do you guys really think she had botox or plastic surgery? I don’t think so, it has never been reported anywhere. Maybe like I said before time has just been kind to her. In close up pictures I have seen she doesn’t look flawless like Nicole Kidman ( who has admitted to botox) she has a few wrinkles but Catherine is still beautiful.
    I think she might just be one of the lucky ones.

11. dori says

She has to be one of the most beautiful stars out there today. She never disappoints. Always beautiful… you rock lady…

12. Ramona says

Diana wasn’t she like 22 in DBOM? I don’t know about you but no way do I look like my 15- 20 years ago self!
    Wish some parts still did but. . .

13. Diana says

I agree with those on her – she doesn’t look herself AT ALL. Mind you, it probably is a lot of plastic surgery. She looked far better in an English series called the Darling Buds of May. Far more natural. Plus she is full of herself I think. People have far more appeal if they are down to earth.

14. jackie wade says

Catherine Zeta Jones is 37years old. Her face is probably the result of plastic surgery.

15. sarah says

Catherine is a very beautiful woman BUT (I know i am going to get slated for this), she is not looking to clever here. maybe she had an off day ?

16. Nicki says

She is one of the most beautiful women alive. Very, very pretty. Cute dress, not liking the hairdo, but no matter, she still looks beautiful.

What a beautiful woman, time has been VERY kind to her. I hope when I get that age I look half as good as her. Makes me wonder though why a grandpa for a husband? LOL I am sure he is great guy and a wondeful husband and father but man she is a knock out and he’s well old….
    Anyway all the best to them.

18. Babee Dahl says

I believe she really is in her early forties too. I’m 41 and she looks much older than I do. Most people think I am a thirty -something.

19. Ramona says

She looks great, charming little smile, but how old is she really? I’m going to guestimate early 40’s.