Gwen, Gavin & Kingston Celebrate Gavin's 41st Birthday

Gwen Stefani brought 5-month-old Kingston to dinner at Middle Eastern restaurant Dar Maghreb in West Hollywood on Saturday where they celebrated Gavin’s 41st birthday with friends.

Gwen Stefani

1. Melissa says

Gavin was born Oct 30, 1967. He turned 39 not 41.

Other than that…Kingston is just the cutest baby. He’s so adorable.

2. carleigh says

Gwen seems to be a great mom! She spends all her time w/ her baby and you can see the glow she has w/ him. It’s so good to see. I hope she does plan on having more, her and Gavin make beautiful little babies and it’d be a shame to just use those genes one But I do think their baby is just the sweetest little thing and he always looks so peaceful either hanging off mom’s hip or napping on dad’s shoulder…they rock as a family!

3. MissyMama says

Finally a Hollywood mother who takes her child wherever she goes, like us NORMAL people. It’s nice to see a celebrity mom who is willing to endure the razzi and have her baby be exposed to life.

Kingston will surely grow up to be at ease amongs crowds and take the lime light with ease.

Congrats to Gwen, show that baby off!!

4. Cat says

I am so pleased to see Gwen, once again, with her baby in tow. I agree, Katie Holmes should take notes. If baby Kingston isn’t an easygoing baby to begin with, her certainly will become one from being cared for in such a lovely, close manner by his Mummy.

5. 2kids2many says

Gwen is the kind of person who either looks really, really good or really, really bad! In this picture, she looks…………

(I plead the fifth!)

6. AnotherMama says

She & her family always seem happy. She has her own style and unique look and isnt concerned if eveyone likes it or not. She dares to be different and it suits her. She’s not hurting anyone and her cute little guy is always well cared for. She’s a Great hollywood/rocker mom I think.

7. Lucy says

Okay, she might be a good mother, but she looks absurd. That ridiculous blonder rooster crown on top of her head needs to go. IT make her looks like she stuck her finger in a socket.

I really don’t like her, i think she loves being in the spotlight–she’s an egotist.

8. Jacquie says

I agree that it is nice to see a “hands on” Mom, there seems to be NO passing this baby off to anyone one for Gwen! Good for her she ROCKS.

9. Ramona says

She seems to take so much joy in being with her baby and also seems to fully realize how brief and fleeting this time is.
    Hats off to Mom Gwen!

10. Ms D says

So cute..I’m always happy to see how hands on Gwen is with Kingston. 🙂

I mean, it IS his daddy’s birthday, but I could see how it might have been easier to leave him with a nanny–but they didn’t. Good to see!

She seems like such a good mommy, IMO! 😉

11. Christal says

I love the fact that Gwen is almost always seen with Kingston in tow! Katie Holmes should take notes!

12. joanna says

gwen is absolutely beautiful, she is my idol, always has been and kingston is so adorable, love his outfit!