Paul McCartney & Heather Mills Pause Their Battle To Celebrate Beatrice Turning Three

Paul, Heather and Beatrice during happier times.

Paul McCartney

Despite their increasingly acrimonious split, Paul McCartney and his estranged wife Heather put aside their differences last weekend to celebrate their daughter Beatrice’s third birthday.

The birthday girl, who wore a pretty pink dress for her big day, was treated to a party at the Clambers Children’s Play Centre in Hastings, East Sussex on Saturday. “Beatrice was happily playing with her mum and dad without a care in the world,” said one source. A mixture of 15 adults and children attended the bash at the kids’ venue, which provides climbing frames, ball pools and ‘Tarzan’ ropes for adventure-packed fun.

Heather, 38, and Paul, who were married for four years, were clearly determined to put on a united front for the sake of their little girl and chatted to each other during the 90-minute lunchtime event. They left separately at the end, though, the former Beatle leaving with Bea in a chauffer-driven car and Heather emerging ten minutes later carrying the remains of the birthday cake.

Comments

1. Elaine says

Dori, I just can’t agree with you. Anyway the songs you have mentioned were mostly co-written – how do you know he came up with the lyrics you think show what a “nice” person he his? Smoking pot has been known to lead to mental health problems, and if the allegations are true, alcohol seems to be involved, which can cause devastating changes to someones personality. Heather is well known as a charity campaigner (and this was from before she met PM), so what exactly has she done to demonstrate that she is the awful person you think she is? All she did was marry a very rich man, which is not in itself evidence she is a gold digger, who then dumped her just after she endured a major operation. If she was truely a gold digger she would have dumped him after 6 months, and she would have still got a decent amount from him. That my opinion.

2. Jess says

Always thought that they were never a match! Must be killing Pauls older kids cause they never liked her either.Hope she doesn’t take him to the cleaners. He made most of his money before she was even born, she is a greedy miserable ol cow. Doubt these beat up, u can’t breast feed rumors are near true.

3. dori says

Imagine the lyrics to songs like “Good Day Sunshine”
    or “Yesterday” or “Blackbird” or “ebony and ivory” and ask yourself abusive?????? I think not.
    Think about the lyrics this man has written and the beautiful melodies that go with them. Only love and kindness come from this man.

4. dori says

I didn’t say being a musician doesn’t mean he’s not capable of abuse but that the music and the lyrics he writes makes it obvious he doesn’t have a mean bone in his body. He writes of love and compassion and things we all hold dear in our hearts and to me that says more than tabloid nonsense. This man has reached generations of people reached into their heart and souls with his words and melodies, there is no violence in his character. And smoking pot would only make him mellower.
    Thats my opinion.

5. Litz says

Some one once said that’ ………….it is fatal for a rich man to marry a penniless harlot, she is poor and has no scrupples, I hate Heather Mills, she clearly married Paul and got knocked up for money, she thought people would pity her and throw out Paul after four decades, let her dream on, she is going to come out of this the lose……………… but it pains me ………..a millionaire! Still she will not be the first millionare to commit suicide! and that is what I wish for her

6. Jenna says

all im going to say is that Heather proboly drove him crazy,
    she could drive any sane man to stab her, hell, I’d like to stab her. not for nothing, all through his career, you hear him doing this, doing that, all these good deeds and charitble causes, he like his pot and his veggies, he’s just a happy older (and still handsome) nice man. This broad is trying to ruin his life. I can’t wait for him to be done with her. I miss Linda (his 1st wife)

7. megan says

the fact is that they are BOTH claiming the other has been violent, not just her naming him….none of us know, but one day that little girl will be old enough and might perhaps find something old on the internet from this time and see the nasty things they both accused each other so publicly of…such a shame…

8. Elaine says

I don’t think we can believe any thing that is in the press about this, as I have read many different versions from Heather rejecting a huge settlement to Paul not offering anything at all- it can’t all be true. I agree that just because he is a popular musician it doesn’t mean he is not capable of abuse. Equally the fact that Heather married a very rich man doesn’t mean she is a gold digger.

9. carleigh says

I agree about Sir Paul’s musical abilities. But on the other hand I don’t think this makes him “incapable” of being abusive. Just because someones public persona is beyond reproach (albiet he does smoke pot occasionally-people do worse things) doesn’t mean he can’t raise a hand to someone in anger. We are all capable of doing things we aren’t proud of when we are provoked or feel threatened. I read that Sir Paul offered Heather an quick settlement of between $50-60 million dollars and if that is the actual case and she didn’t take it there are two lessons to be learned: Heaather married well and will never want for anything for the rest of her life. Secondly, Sir Paul will have an IRON CLAD prenup agreement the next time he falls head over heels in love and decides that a prenup is “unromantic”. Well I’d say that w/ the money Heather is gonna get out of him she’s gonna be able to buy a whole lotta romance. I feel sorry for their child because as she gets older she will realize the truth in this situation and the horrible things that have been said about BOTH of her parents. Hopefully Sir Paul and Heather will stop the mud slinging and grow up and do the best thing for their little girl….kids deserve the best and clearly neither of them is giving their best.

10. dori says

I’m glad they did this I have always loved Paul and all the bad publicity about him makes me very upset and I don’t believe a word of it. Anyone who writes the music he does couldn’t have a mean bone in his body. I believe this poor man was devasted when he lost his wife Linda to breast cancer and if anyone is the evil person here it’s Heather.
    Giving her the benefit of the doubt I do realize that there is a possibility the papers made up the nonsense about the abuse and not Heather herself. Although I do find her to be a gold digger because she refused an offer of 6 million ?????Wasn’t that the case???