Melissa Joan Hart & A Very Pregnant Kellie Martin

Melissa Joan Hart and a very pregnant Kellie Martin, 31, were spotted out walking their dogs. Kellie is due this month with her first child! Her husband is Keith Christian. I used to watch her on Life Goes On….a long time ago!

Kellie Martin

Comments

1. !! says

Kary-this is copied from a post that Shea wrote. she uses punct. marks all tje time-

DEFEND HERSELF FROM US LOL???? ALL SHE HAD TO DO IS NOT COME ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! wow DUMBASS bitches is what you are, BOTH of you. GET SOME HELP for real CUZ I DONT THINK YOUR GROUP IS WORKING!

2. Kary says

In Shea’s defense, I don’t think that was her. Shea doesn’t use punctuation marks! I like to pick on her but “not cool” to say stuff like that!

3. Candace says

Sorry, but I have never seen boobs look like that before, East and west and south. wow, I don’t mean to be mean but holy cow, what are they going to look like after the baby is born

4. 2kids2many says

#13..That was either a joke or you’re a man! (That comment sounded like something my husband would say…he likes big boobie, too!)

5. Michelle says

Have none of you ever had a baby? Eveything, and I mean everything on your body changes. Perhaps you all should find something better to do with your time than criticize the poor girl.

6. PS says

She looks like a normal pregant person to me. Boobs naturally get big and droopy when prengant and with age. And if she breastfeeds they only get worse. After I weaned my boys they were flat pancakes for at least a year. Now they are back although a little droopy. And I wore a good bra. Didn’t help! Maybe if you don’t normally have big boobs a good bra will help, I wouldn’t know. But I like Kelly too. She’s a very good actress. Wish her all the happiness.

7. Essie says

Kelli Martin is now on a show called “Mystery Woman” on the Hallmark Channel (cable). The new season began a month or so ago and I thought Kelli was looking a bit “fat” but I had no idea she was pregnant. Good for her!! Hope this doesn’t stop the “Mystery Woman” series because she’s great in them and I always look forward to seeing them. (There are only 4 new shows per season and her show alternates with shows that star John Laroquette as an attorney and another show with an actress I can’t remember.)

8. 2kids2many says

My doctor induced me 2 and a half weeks early and I still had a 10 pound baby! My belly looked exactly like Kelly’s. More power to her — still being able to walk her dog with a smile on her face!! When I was that huge, all I wanted to do was lay on the couch with my poor feet up! Congratulations, Kelly! you are a trooper! Good Luck!

(Just wondering why everyone is so facinated with boobs on this website?)

9. carleigh says

Her boobs look like two big flower sacks hanging on her chest..ICK..she better get a really good support bra or she is gonna be using those boobs to jump rope w/ in a few years.

10. kelley says

I forgot to say how much I liked her when she was on ER too. Hey she is over thirty right? I know my boobs aren’t as perky as they once were, she could consider wearing a sports bra, but when you are that far along preggers you dont really give a poop.

11. kelley says

I used to love that show. I hated it when they broke her up with tyler though. I didn’t even know she was pregnant. The guy who played Corkie on that show hasn’t been in much either IMDB says he played a janitor in Mona Lisa Smile, but I have watched it soooo many times and keep missing him. Congrats to her though.