Marcia Cross & Her Beautiful Kimono Style Maternity Dresses

Marcia Cross, 44, looks so lovely in her kimono inspired maternity dresses! In these pics she was photographed out for coffee on the 28th and grocery shopping in Santa Monica on the 29th. Marcia is expecting twins in the spring!

Marcia Cross

Marcia Cross

1. big fan says

i love marcia she is such a good actress, i wish there were more recent pictures of her she is beautiful

Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder, and thank God for that! There is always gonna be someone out there that will think any of us are to die-for-in the looks department. To be 44 and pregnant at all is a gift! At any age, it is difficult enough to be pregnant with twins, much find clothing that looks decent and feels comfy, too. We redheads are always branded as looking white as a ghost. Well, when you’ve got hair color that stops people in their tracks, something else has got to give, and porcelain skin beautifully balances a hot color with its cool elegance. Her skin is incredibly beautiful – flawless. And no makeup and no bodyguards – THAT’S confidence. Good for Marcia!

3. nikki says

Love the Maternity clothes!!!
    they are like O.I.Y.F.B.!!!!!!!
    if u don1`t know what that means 2 bad 4 U

4. Bethany says

That “beautiful, kimono-style maternity dress” looks more like my mom’s robe from back in the 80’s…..ugly!

5. carleigh says

She is really one of those women who can go w/o makeup and still look pretty! She is always so well put together and stylish..I can’t wait to see her babies!

6. Kelsey says

I am a huge Desperate Housewives fan, so I just love Marcia Cross! She looks very beautiful in these pics and I enjoy the fact that she has the confidence to go out without makeup on!