Holly Marie Combs Welcomes Her Second Son!

Holly Marie Combs

Charmed star Holly Marie Combs and her husband, David Donoho, welcomed their second child, Riley Edward Donoho, Thursday afternoon in L.A.
Combs, 32, gave birth at 12:57 p.m. at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Riley weighed in at 8 1/2 lbs. and was 19 inches long. He joins big brother Finley, 2 1/2.
“Everybody’s great,” David, 41, tells People magazine. “Holly is tired, but she’s fine. Riley came right out and as soon as he heard Holly’s voice, he smiled. He has hair like Elvis – a full head of black hair. The doctor said he came out looking like a 2-year-old.”

Holly and David met on the set of Charmed, in which Combs starred as the oldest sister among a trio of witches including Alyssa Milano and Rose McGowan, and David worked as a key grip. They wed on Valentine’s Day in 2004.

Many thanks to the readers who shared the wonderful news!

1. ellie says

i cant believe were in september n there r no piccies
    he is going to be 1 next month
    holly plz we need pictures of u david finley n RILEY

2. Miranda says

I come back here all the time and I really want see the little guy now. He’s almost 1 and I haven’t seen one single picture of him. Too bad! Holly is one of my favourite actresses because she’s got so many different faces. So if you’ve seen him somewhere, teeeeeeelll me!!

3. Laura says

They are glad they got another boy and Im sure Finley is just loving it.Finley is Hollys mini her. Right down to even the highlights in his hair!.

Still no pics of Riley yet, but there have been a few of Finley, not recently my god I cant believe he is three as of yesturday and that Riley will soon be one.

My how time flies

I love the name Riley….hehe and FinLEY, they just fit!

4. Miranda says

Please, I want to see him, he’s almost 6 months. Do any of you have a link or something to a picture of Riley? I bet he’s a cutie. 🙂

5. Lisa says

your posts are always so mean-intentioned-do me a favor and don’t call me any names- doh-doh

shut up, and Holly is a beautiful woman and if she had a daughter she would be beautiful. so how many other posters do you have disputes with considering your posts usually personally attack other posters. did I hit a personal nerve???

6. Miranda says

Congratulations to my all time favourite actress and her little Riley. =) I’m just so HAPPY! Want to see a picture of the new little Donoho and of course I want to see the cute little toddler Finley too. He’s a big boy now.=)

7. 2kids2many says

Dori…Yes, you’re right. Shannon Doherty was the third sister, but she was later replaced by Rose McGowen who was the half sister (if I remember correctly!)

8. Miranda says

Oh congrats to your little Riley : ) What a wonderful name! I’m so happy, you have two amazing boys. Congrats again!

9. Doh says

#1 Your so pathetic…..cant you wish them congratulations for their little boy….i’m sure they wouldn’t want a little girl if it turned out like you…!!!

Two little boys is great and the name Riley is fab…

10. toni says

Oh no! Somebody is going to criticize the baby because he’s got Elvis hair. Poor Suri sure got criticized for hair like that!