Princess Mary & Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark Expecting Their Second Child

Australian-born Princess Mary and her husband Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark have announced that they are expecting their second child. The new baby will join Prince Christian who turned one on August 15th.

Best Wishes!

Here Princess Mary and Prince Frederik are pictured with little Prince Christian. Cute!

Princess Mary & Prince Frederik

1. BPfan_17yrs_counting says

Now I know what Fatty Arbuckle looked like as a tot. Seriously, the kid is a cutie.

2. Administrator says

Thank you to the reader who alerted me to the fact that Prince Christian was born on October 15th, and not October 9th as I had originally reported! I corrected the post.

3. Essie says

Cute little Chub!! I love his big head. Big heads run in my family so I think his head is gorgeous!!!

I love reading about royals from all countries except the Brits. They’re boring and have very low morals.

4. jay says

Hello! magazine, from which the story was taken, also had the incorrect birthdate in their online edition…

5. thegrinchiscoming says

I never almost never make a bitchy comment, but I must say that the owner of this website has been posting wrong info about celebrities in several ocasions. This isn’t the first time that someone corrects her about dates, names, etc.
    Anyways, I bet she has more on her hands than just posting celebrity news, but still…
    Again, best wishes to the royal family.

6. ashleigh says

i love princess mary and her family
    i’m so glad they’re having another baby
    i wish them all the best
    i’m australian and so is mary
    so we are all obsessed with them down here

7. Nicki says

I love that he is getting the “prince” wave down by 1 year old, lol. How cute. And yes he is a very big boy, and vey royal like. His parents look very proud of him and congratulations on the new baby, I bet he will be a helpful big brother.

8. thegrinchiscoming says

OMG look at those chubbie cheeks, what a cutie!!! beautiful family, the best to them.

9. Kelsey says

WOW! For such a small woman, that is a big baby! I love how little Christian is waving to the crowd!