Catherine Zeta-Jones In NYC

Catherine Zeta-Jones, 37, looked so glamorous on the New York City set of her new film No Reservations on Tuesday. Catherine plays a headstrong chef in the romantic comedy, which is based on the 2001 European film Mostly Martha. I wish that there was more news about Catherine and her family! Her son, Dylan Michael, is 6 and her daughter, Carys Zeta is 3.

Catherine Zeta-Jones

1. Sabrina says

I think catherine looks good in whatever she wears.Beauty’s not about whats inside but what’s inside.

2. sara says

She’s on set of her latest movie “No reserations”, and yes she’s playin a chef.

Cat is always so glamourous!!

3. PS says

Actually, those shoes are very comfortable. If you’ve seen the crocs they are similar to them. Granted they are ugly but everyone is wearing them including me. I love mine and they are great to slip on when you’re running out the door.

4. megan says

beauty is only skin deep, i think she comes across as a very self centred person in a lot of interviews, but saying that, her two children are very gorgeous and seem very loved and secure

5. Sara says

The article reads that she is on a movie set. In the movie she is playing a chef. I think she is in wardrobe, not her own clothes. Many chefs wear washable clogs.

6. Kary says

Did anyone think maybe this is an outfit she is wearing for a movie she’s making? Even if it isn’t she looks comfortable. How many times have ya run out to the store dressed comfy?

7. 2kids2many says

Yep…she’s 37 and her husband Michael Douglas is 62. Catherine is 1 year older than me and Michael is the same age as my dad! The thought of that makes me gross out! Yuck!

8. Nicki says

Good thing she is so beautiful. If her pants were the right lenght, you wouldn’t see the ugly shoes.

9. jenna says

So where ARE her kids? This is babyrazzi, not people dot com. Let’s see the kiddos, not the mamas alone! First it was Katie, now it’s Catherine, really Babyrazzi enough pictures of mamas w/o their babies!

10. amy says

I wasn’t going to mention the man she’s married to, but since someone else brought it up, WTF??? It almost sickens me to see such a beautiful woman in the prime of her life with a gross old man.

11. joanna says

she looks very unglamourous with them boots on, yuck! they look like something my nan would wear!

12. kelley says

So the girl enjoys a comfortable pair of shoes? You know, she knows that she is a hot mama and she doesnt care what she wears. Now me, not so much. So I would never wear those dreadful shoes. 😀

13. Jenna says

so what? if i had her $$$ id do what ever the hell i wanted to do as well. i do whatever i want to go now and i havent got a pot to piss in or a window th throw it out of, so I guess its all reletive. Anyhoo, Catherine 99% of the time
    looks great, I think we can forgive her for ugly little clogs.
    you should see what these other so-called celebrites
    wear on their days off.

14. anna says

Glamorous? I think she loooks like a fool! The top half of her is so beautiful, then as I scrolled down, I had to laugh! Those shoes and her ankles! Hehehe!