Christian Bale With His Daughter

Christian Bale, 32, and his wife Sibi have a one-year-old daughter Emmaline (who will turn 2 on March 27th).

This pic of Christian, Sibi and Emmaline was taken about a year ago. Cute!
Christian Bale

Here Christian is pictured with wife Sibi (they married in 2000) at the world premiere of his new movie, “The Prestige.”

Christian Bale

Comments

1. Meranda says

They’re really a cute couple, but i wish that was me with christian bale instead of her. he’s HOTT!!!!
    he did SOO great in The Dark Knight i couldn’t get over how HOTT he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE you christian bale!!!! and i want to know why you asult your mom and sister? i was so upset to here that! don’t forget I LOVE YOU CHRISTIAN BALE!!!! 🙂

2. sally says

i simply love Chirstian… he is drop dead cool and great in his acting.. every move of his is so suave and natural… my family enjoyed the dark knight so much and we look forward to his next movie…

3. hoang nguyen says

your dark knight is really freakin awesome, i have to watch it twice in the theatre. i hope your terminator movie is totally cool and hi-tech. i hope there is another batman sequel after the dark knight. take care. bye.

4. karla mae dupa says

he is so handsome!! i love the way he delivered his roles especially in new world! he is really a great actor!! one of the best in the whole wide world!! i love him so much!! I’m really looking forward to his new movie, Dark Knight!!

5. karla mae dupa says

christian is so handsome!! i love the way he delivered his roles especially in new world! he is really a great actor!! one of the best in the whole wide world!! i love him so much!! i’m really looking forward to his new movie, Dark Knight!!

6. Negin says

ow my…!he’s my best!best!best!and his wife is so0o0o0 cute!well I think they’re really great togeather!and to0 little lovely emmaline!ow I wish if i could be her…:D just can make best best best wishes,for my best!!

7. megan says

what an absolutely GORGEOUS family!!! please someone find some more recent pics……i will settle for one of him alone if i have to….

8. Diana says

His wife is very pretty… she looks great in the second picture 😉 He is very handsome too, and what a cute baby too 😉

9. AnotherMama says

I think he’s great – a wonderful actor. I’ve always kinda had a thing for him. So nice to know he’s got a great looking family and looks to be happy & well. His wife is pretty hot. Hope they stay together and live long and continue to prosper.

10. Kelsey says

What a beautiful couple and adorable little girl! And it is refreshing to see that Christian and Sibi are still going strong after six years! Hurray for them! Oh, I also love the name Emmaline…it seems very proper and old fashioned! 🙂

11. carleigh says

I loved him in Batman Begins..he is sssssooooooo sexy it oughtta be a sin! His little girl is cute but wish the pic was more recent. His wife is very pretty and ONE lucky gal!!!!!! He’s yuuuummmmmyyyyy!!!!