Angelina Jolie & Shiloh!

Wow! New pictures of baby Shiloh have emerged! The pics were taken earlier today in Pune, India where the family is for the filming of “A Mighty Heart.” Little Shiloh is almost 5-months-old and is super adorable. Their family is certainly very blessed!

Shiloh

Shiloh

More pics can be seen at Just Jared!

And Brad revealed some family info during an interview for the French magazine Cine Tele Revue:

Babel – the title of the film references the Tower of Babel, which men built to reach heaven. You sometimes create your own Lego version with your kids, right?
“Yeah, that comes from me. I would like to see Maddox as an engineer or architect, but right now he seems more interested in t-ball.”

So you like Legos?
“Up to a certain point. There’s nothing worse than walking around barefoot in the middle of the night and stepping on a Lego that’s hiding in the carpet. It’s terrible. But what can you do? It’s one of the risks of being a dad.”

And speaking about houses, is it true that you’re thinking of leaving LA?
“We’re thinking of that, yes. LA is not really a place to raise kids. We might move to DC, but nothing is settled.”

I can totally relate to the part about stepping on Legos….ouch!

Many thanks to the readers who let me know about the pics!

Comments

1. Debby McCoy-Idaho says

I APPLAUD ANGELINA-BRAD FOR FAMILY ISSUES! IT’S THEIR LIVES, NOT OUR’S! THEIR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL! I WISH THEM ALL THE HAPPINESS THAT THEY DESERVE! ANGIE/BRAD,…………………….LOVE KIDS! THAT IS #1 W/ME. HUGS/KISSES TO THE JOLIE-PITT FAMILY!

2. Trisha says

I think that if i were Angelina Jolie then I would show my daughter off……HELLO she is the most wanted to see baby in AMERICA!!!! Why not show her off?? Trisha

3. jrae says

I love the family of Jolie-Pitt. The children are so cute and growing so fast. Sahara should be almost one year old now and Maddox turned 5 in July. Shiloh will be 6 months old Nov. 27th. What we can see of her, looks like she has her Mama’s lips and hard to see the rest of her. Hoping she will look like both of them later on. Shiloh has two beautiful parents and hoping for at least one more. But not right now Angie has her hands full.
    I wish people would not be so critical of them. They are like us, we love and argue. Just hope that Jen and Vince will make it together so all can be happy.

4. traveler says

Lolitha: What’s wrong with adopting? If that’s what they want to do, then more power to them. My parents have more adopted kids than biological kids and my family is plenty happy with that situation.

Why bring more kids into an already overcrowded world. Much better to help out the ones that are already here.

And I agree. Maddox does need a new haircut. The mohawk is getting old. Of course, I change my hairstyle once every couple of years. So maybe that’s what bothers me the most. The same hairstyle for 5 years.

5. Lolitha says

Angie must now stop with this adoption.Cant she just have Brad babies now.I think the reason that man will run back to Jen’s arms is if this adopting carries on,cambodian,african,indian whats next.Maadox its also time for a new haircut.

6. traveler says

Miranda: I know what you mean. My mother had 2 miscarriages before she had me. My parents were on a list to adopt. However, they were turned down when the state found out she was pregnant. Isn’t that the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever heard? They were set to adopt a little girl, about 5 years old, with diabetes. Disabled children are some of the hardest to get adopted and the state just threw that away. So stupid. Not to worry though, when I was 12 and my sister was 11, my parents adopted a sibling set (3 kids). Apparently, by that time, the government was so desperate to get kids adopted that they didn’t care anymore if the prospective parents had biological children.

I think Angelina doesn’t carry Zahara much because she’s a daddy’s girl and would rather Brad carry her. They seem to always be together. That’s not uncommon. If my dad is anywhere in the vicinity of his grandson, the child will go to no one but him. Sometimes, kids just bond more with one person than another.

7. Miranda says

I couldn’t agree more.Well, I think I’m sure that Angelina loves all of her children, but I haven’t seen her carry little Zahara very much. It’s always Brad or someone else whos does that. And I’m a little worried. When I was like 2 or 3 yrs old, my parents wanted to adopt a little baby, but they weren’t allowed, cause everybody told them that they would love their own child so much more. And that’s so not true! You adopt a baby because you want a baby so much, isn’t that obvious?! And this was only like 16 yrs ago.

8. BPfan_17yrs_counting says

What’s so funny about all the “why is she covered up but they never do the other two,” yet right there in Mickey the bodyguards arms is a “covered up” Zahara.

Ok, now will come from those who must nitpik….”why does Shiloh get to be carried by her mom and Zahara has to be carried by “the help” and two paces behind.

9. Mariel says

SHILOH IS SO CUTE, I DON’T KNOW WHY ANGELINA COVERS HER UP. SHE SHOULD SHOW HER OFF. SHILOH IF ONE OF THE CUTEST BABIES I’VE SEEN. IT’S JUST TOO BAD THAT BRAD CHOSE HER TO BE THE MOTHER.

This baby rocks!!!!!! She so adorable and I wish this family many many happy days in their lives. As for Angie covering her up, I think its just natural really cos she is still a baby people please.

11. Michelle says

Wow! What a beautiful baby! Brad and Angie are going to have a hard time with this beauty. All the guys will be there to ask for her hand in marriage. Shiloh also looks so much like Brad! This is such a wonderful family. I wish them lots of luck and success in the future! And who cares if Angie got pregnant early in their relationship?

12. Sugar Sweet ! says

To me a mom of 3. I guess I would be the same way if I was in Angelina & Brad Jolie Pitt {WAY OF LIFE YES THEY HAVE MONEY A NICE HOMES BUT YOU CAN SEE THEY LOVE ONE ANOTHER AND LOVE THERE BABIES VERY VERY VERY MUCH} THEY ARE VERY NICE PPL WHO DO HELP PPL & PLACES SO I SAID LEAVE THE TWO ALONE & LET THE TWO & THERE BABIES LIFE THERE LIFES !!
    I just wish the family happiness & I pray for there babies and the both of them. MAY GOD BLESS Brad, Angelina,Maddox, Zahara,Shiloh Jolie Pritt. You two have done so much for ppl. But some seems to forget that.
    Your a great family! ! & all three of your babies are so VERY BEAUTIFUL!! Keep up the great work you both do, all the things you both do for ppl.
    Oh the thing about Jennifer [ that someone said] on this blog!! she WANTED TO MAKE MOVIES NOT A FAMILY. SO TO ME TO MAKE A MOVIE OVER A BABY NO WAY IN MY WORLD WOULD THIS HAPPEN. But I just have LUPUS! & CANT WORK.
    I do hope Brad & Angelina to have more kids & give other kids a GREAT home & family.
    So ppl if you do not like what or how Brad & Angelina are with there family just DO NOT LOOK @ PIX’S & JUST YOUR LIPS & FINGERS , THOUGHTS TO YOUR SELF{ TYPEING ON THIS OR OTHER BLOGS TO YOURSELF} MAY GOD BLESS BRAD & ANGELINA, SHILOH,MADDOX,ZAHARA, FAMILY!!
    JUST A LADY WHOM SEE THINGS ALOT DIFFERENT MAYBE BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE LONG TO LIVE! { ON AC360 ANGELINA SEEM TO ME JUST A OTHER PERSON WHOM CARES SO VERY VERY MUCH ABOUT PPL & PLACES WHOM DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING THAT MOST OF US DO. SHE GIVES A THIRD OF HER MONEY TO CHARITYS, DOES SO MUCH FOR THE UN. & BRAD ALL THE HELP IN LOUISIANA, OTHER THINGS. BUT ANGELINA ON AC 360 WAS JUST A LADY TALKING ABOUT HELPING PPL AND THINGS SHE HAD SAW THAT I NEVER WANT TO SEE, BABIES DYING,PPL DYING,PPL NOT HAVING ANYTHING TO EAT OR TO FEED THERE BABIES.BUT SHE HELP’D , TO ME THATS GREAT , ITS GREAT THAT BRAD DOES ALL HE DOES FOR PPL . PLACES… I HOPE I HAVE NOT MAKE ANYONE MAD OR UP
    SET..

13. Mattie says

I still don’t understand why American people feel they need to go overseas and adopt these underprivilaged children when there are underprivilaged children right here in America that need homes.

14. mage says

#36, angelina said no sex till the divorce papers were signed- that was in august. the october date was when the courts finalized it.

celebrity or not, i am of the camp that when a divorce is agreed to, the marraige is over. my mother totally dissagrees we me so i am cool if i am shredded for thinking so.

15. Lisa says

1- Zahar and Maddox were adopted when they were older then Shiloh they were both 1 I think

2- paparazzi is a lot worse now for Angelina then it was with maddox for sure

so shut up you jealous posters. Brad chose Angelina, not some horse faced hard to get along with would be actress-get over it

16. sarah says

Celebritiy babies policy is very hypocritical considering they were the site that published the stolen Brangelina baby shower photos as their “Exclusive” story.

Shiloh is gorgeous and if she’s out in public, I love to see pictures of her!

17. Alexis says

What a perfect combination of her mommy and daddy!! Shiloh, Zahara, and Mattox are very fortunate kids to have such devoted, loving, parents as Angie and Brad. Let’s just all pray they can have as much of a “normal” childhood as possible. This famiily is truly blessed!

18. ann says

Its amazing that angie had her baby and shiloh is beautiful but I was counting back angie must of got pregant in early or late september thats funny because brad and jen divorce wasn’t final tell late oct.

19. Nicki says

When both Maddox and Zahara were younger they were covered also. Noone seems to realize that with Maddox there would be one or two paps trying to take pictures. Not so scary as is now with 25-30 paps shouting and snapping thier pics. Zahara is also with them here and she is being shielded, and she is 18-19 months old. So what your saying is not true.

20. Jesse says

Ms. D,
    That is really sad to hear! I am an adopted mother of one, and have one biological child. I can not say I love one more then the other, or want to protect one over the other just becuase I “made” one and not the other. “raising a child” is a “noble thing”? I’m sure most adoptive parents won’t feel that way!

21. Lucy says

Ms. D–
    When you are a celebrity “well taken care of” means protecting your children from the paparazzi regardless of whether you “made” them or not. As an “ambassador” to the UN regarding children, Ms. Jolie, should not be giving preferance to the child she “made”– All children should be equal. I don’t buy the excuse. So, based on that logic, you are suggesting that children who are not “made” by their celebrity parents are lesser in status and in quality. That’s a pretty nasty way of looking at things.

22. Ms D says

About the ‘choosing babies to shield’..by the comments I have read..a lot of times Zahara is also hidden (just like in these pics), and Maddox is older and also more likely to, from what I’ve seen, just make faces at the camera.

But when it comes right down to it–come on, be honest here–Shiloh is THE celeb baby with the parents that actually gave birth to her..so THAT’S who most people are interested in seeing. Honestly, no matter how “adopted kids are their children too”–biologically, who are the fans most interested in seeing?
    Who Brad and Angelina created, for lack of a better term.

I know I’d be much more interested in seeing Shiloh, if I were to choose..at this point, RAISING the other two, while a noble thing to do and every bit as much a part of their family–we don’t even KNOW their actual BIOLOGICAL parents–so what they look like is just not as intersting to ME..as long as they are well taken care of by these celeb parents, that’s good enough for me.
    But, that’s just my opinion! 😉

23. Lucy says

So, It’s pretty messed up that Angelina will shiedl Shiloh but she never shielded Maddox and Zahara who were the paparazzi’s dream. What’s that about? Are the other two children for show? Are they mere objects to say “hey look at how good a person I am?” Not too cool.

and didnt i hear that jennifer never wanted children because it will hurt her movie Carer and brad always wanted children and now that he had shiloh he is happy

People are SO judgementel I’m so happy for them Their baby is gorgeous. Shiloh will grow into a beautiful lady like her mother, why do people hate her so much just because she stole a married man in hollywood come on people there are many famous celebrity women who stole a married man away like Laura Dern who had a baby with a MARRIED man who had kids. Ben Harper WAS married when there first child was born just to name one do you think that brad left jennifer for angelina because they love children

26. Kalista Brat says

She is so pathetic, obviously she used a pink bed sheet to cover Shiloh, wtf, isn’t she wealthy enough to afford a real nice soft baby blankie? What morons!At first I thought Shiloh was smiling a little, but now that I am looking at her better, it looks like she is about to cry, poor baby!Does any one else think they see a look of fear in Shiloh’s face?

Sweet little baby,
    Too bad she will have to grow up in that kind of enviornment and with a mother like that, maybe Brads family will teach her..Oh ya no Brads family won’t cuz Angelina won’t let them around her, selfish, selfish, selfish AJ, AJ would rather have Shiloh exposed to harm and disease before allowing that baby a chance at a normal life. I feel sorry for Shiloh.

28. katie says

she is really beautiful!
    she got the best of both, anggies lips and brads nose
    and they both have beautiful eyes but she looks alot like her daddy
    i think she is prettier than suri
    i think that all the fuss about suri its that shes really striking with all that black hair but there both gorgeous

29. Ullie says

God damn, Shiloh is so special she needs to be covered up, but Maddox and Zahara aren’t?God, she really makes that obvious! Jerks, if you don’t want them taking photos of your babies leave them at home!By covering them up she ust makes people want to intrude even more!

30. kitty says

oh well if they don’t want their pictures taken, then maybe they should just leave them home. Just like katie holmes does all the time. besides since when does she start to cover them up. With her other two kids she never did, up until shiloh was born. Now she decides to cover them up. Sorry there’s gonna be some one out there that is gonna get the picture we want to see.

31. Jesse says

you should copy the site policy of celebity-babies.com

New site policy: no photos of parents shielding their children
    Going forward, you will not see photos of celebrity parents trying to shield their children from being photographed on the Celebrity Baby Blog. We’ve danced around this in the past, but it’s something we’ve decided we can no longer sit on the fence about. We don’t feel comfortable publishing them or even linking to them. If a parent really doesn’t want us to see their child, we have to respect that.

The impetus for stating this new site policy is because there are some new photos of Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt in India with mom Angelina Jolie and of Gwyneth Paltrow with son Moses Martin in Barcelona that are making the rounds on the internets that we’ve gotten a bunch of emails about. Yes, we are aware of them but they give us the heebie jeebies. Sorry guys. For those of you who really want to see them, there are other sites that have them.

32. Jesse says

it wasn’t that long ago (I don’t remember who it was Gwenth I think) where you didn’t want to post the picture because it looked like the mom was trying to cover up the baby so you didn’t feel right posting it (but you directed up to another site to look). but here it looks pretty clear that Angelina is trying to cover up her baby

33. Cattie says

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, This Baby Is Blessed! Beautiful child born to two beautiful people, this baby was made from Love!

The whole family is blessed! God Bless The Jolie-Pitt Family!

Ms D, I completely agree! Shiloh next to Suri is one of the most popular babes in the world, I couldn’t imagine the threats that includes!

I love the lego comment, I can relate too!

35. Ms D says

Nice to see some new pictures of Shiloh.
    She does look cute..and I can see a little resemblence to Brad Pitt now. I really couldn’t before..but I can in this picture.

Can’t say I totally blame them for hiding her a bit though. It might be annoying to folks that want to see her, but I can say that the BABY isn’t the star–she didn’t ask to be put into the limelight, and maybe mom and dad are trying as best they can to keep her out of the public eye.

Granted, as soon as they began their affair, they should have expected as much. I’m not a big fan of this couple, but I do wish the best for the baby.
    Oh well..it is nice to see her. Hope she’s a healthy and happy little girl!

36. kitty says

That is one beautiful baby. Looks like her dad. Why cover them up? She chose to be in the lime light, now she should just deal with all the picture taking. and let us see her babies.

37. kk_619 says

Brad and Angelina are going to have problems with this gorgeous girl!! Brad is going to have to beat the guys off her with a stick!!!

BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL!!!!!!!

38. carleigh says

What a beautiful little cherub! She’s so pretty she’s gonna be a knockout when she gets older.