Gwen Stefani's Little Bear!

Awww! Little 4 1/2-month-old Kingston looks too cute in his Gap bear costume. I peeked online at Gap’s site and noticed that the bear costume was not there, but there were some other cute ones…including a polar bear one! (And I am in no way paid by Gap to mention that…I was just personally curious!) The family was snapped here leaving The Ivy.

Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani

Source via Source

Comments

Awwww.. You are so Pretty as a mom.. Exspecially your baby is GOREGEOUS.. But my Question is .Who is the Daddy?. Well anyways My MOM is in love with you and she says she is GOREGOUS too..Well ttyl I LOVE YOU…Could you please write back…ok thanks. Bye.

P.S. Have fun taking care of your Baby. Be the Best mom ever..okay
    Sincerely, Danielle. Milliken

P.S. Have fun taking care of your Baby. Be the Best mom ever..okay
    Sincerely, Danielle. Milliken

3. Shea says

no adrianne cuz im sure people like cher that hates babies would have nasty comments to say about this little one too like she has in most of all her posts about children

4. Elaine says

Gwen’s outfit looks like a celeb version of the normal Mummy outfit – jogging pants and comfy t-shirt. The sun glasses are totally A-list celeb though. Kingston’s outfit is gorgeous

5. Bren says

I love Gwen. She is such a great mother. If you have ever noticed she is always with her son, unlike most Hollywood moms who have there nanny’s raise there children for them. That is not right. I have a little girl and I cant imagin having someone else watch her all the time, I would miss so much.

6. dori says

I love this family. They are so sweet and always looking so happy. That little outfit is too cute. The baby looks so snuggly.

7. carleigh says

How sweet! I love that little bear costume. For my older daughters first Halloween she was a little spider. My youngest was a pea in a pod! I love the little bunting costumes they are so sweet! Gwen as usual looks absolutely great and Gavin’s lookin’ especially yummy! lol

8. DJZ MOMMY says

OH WOW!!! Thats a really awful picture of Gwen… Usually shes pretty!!! The whole parachute outfit is disguting, and the god-awful beanie!!!