Marcia Cross Talks About Morning Sickness & Twins Bonanza!

Marcia Cross shares her feelings on morning sickness.
“I was really sick in the beginning, and I thought, ‘What the hell have I done?'”

Marcia Cross

Marcia, 44, recently revealed that she was pregnant with twins. “I was sort of blown away that I was having twins, so I just needed a minute to deal with it,” Marcia told Ellen DeGeneres, about her initial reticence to disclose that she was pregnant with twins. “So, we didn’t tell anybody. We just said I was pregnant. But as things happen in this town, it just got out, so everybody started congratulating me.”

Twins are everywhere in Hollywood these days! Elvis Costello and Diana Krall are expecting twins too! Here they are together on October 3rd.

Elvis Costello & Diana Krall

And Patrick Dempsey and his wife are also expecting twins!

Patrick Dempsey

Grey’s Anatomy star Patrick Dempsey and wife Jillian are expecting twin boys.

Dempsey, who plays Dr. Derek Shepherd on the hit show, appeared on Live With Regis and Kelly Wednesday, and he confirmed the news.

Co-host Kelly Ripa said, “I hear congratulations are in order.”

The star replied, “Yes, yes, we’re expecting twins, actually. That’s the news now, so we’re excited. A little nervous. My wife looks beautiful, she’s doing great. We’re thrilled.

“We’re done after this. (We’re having) boys. Yeah, so it’s exciting.”

The couple already have a four-year-old daughter named Tallulah.

He adds, “My daughter, she’s excited as well. She knows and she’s practicing on her dolls changing diapers and things like that, so we’re encouraging that!”

Source & Source

Comments

Oh Cher, you provide all the happiness and cherished laughter that I woulc ever need. I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart for the hilarious and if sometimes grotesqe humor you bring to my day.

Heffer!

2. carleigh says

I think someone is just pissed because nobody agrees w/ HER! She’s the first one to point out anything negative and then says warped ass, off the wall things, insults people, and then WHINES and BOO HOO’s when other people in her words “crucify” or “attack” her….unprovoked???OMG, gimme an F’n break here! She invites herself into other peoples threads, leaves a nasty, harsh, insulting comment and then goes “Oh poor me” nobody likes me! She then uses the flimsy excuse that there is a conspiracy or communist plot between myself and certain others because she’s not getting the reaction she “wants”. She just needs to go somewhere for some ECT, take her meds, get some rest at a nice phsyce ward somewhere and LEARN TO PLAY WELL WITH OTHERS! I don’t think she has ANY friends in real life because if she conducts herself with the same behavior on here as she does in real life then it’s no god’s wonder she doesn’t get along well in the “real” world. If she can’t take the heat and cristisms that come from HER OWN stupid comments and poking the shit stirring stick at others than she is obviously not thick skinned enough to be a part of a website blog thread…MY GOD it’s only a computer and this site is for enjoyment! I think this person is sad, lonely and has nobody and we fill her need for attention in anyway she can get it…she’s really sad and we should all feel bad for her really….I hope she finds some happiness in her life.

3. Cher says

That’s right KellyGay, stick up for your puppy Helley. “woof woof” Without her, who will stick their head up your ass?

4. Cher says

Thats what you do best Helley, make nasty comments to people. You and your buddies Carleigh and KellyGay. Actually, they start it and you jump in like a little “Carleigh & KellyGay wanna be”…like a little tag-along, hoping to get their approval. What? Can’t make friends in your real life so you have to win over the hearts and minds of cyber friends? How pathetic are you little wannabe Helley. Quick! Your “idols” just made a comment on another thread! Go jump in and agree with them! Maybe they’ll throw you a bone for being such a loyal follower! Pathetic!

5. kelley says

Chair, nothing anyone says to you ever on this web site is unprovoced. You deserve any and every single nasty thing anyone wants to say about you.

6. Cher says

YOU were the one who made an unprovocated comment about me out of the blue (#25) . Helley, i believe it is YOU who are too interested in me. Oh and by the way, what is that specific website for “people like me” I would love to see pictures of you and the horse you fuck!

7. kelley says

Well gee Cher, I didn’t realized you liked me so much that you were so interested in personal details about my sex life…you know, they make more specific sites for people like you.

8. Lisa says

little girls are sooooooooooo much fun. I am so glad I had my daughter. I am not a train, car, dinosaur, baseball type of mom sorry

I was offered these test with my SON who I love dearly and who is most certainly never a bore. Nor am I (bored) which is something Marcia will probably never be with twins around. Whew…..did I cover everything?

1) I refused to have the tests because I knew that I would not have terminated the pregnancy anyway so what would be the point.

2) I desperatly wanted a girl, got a boy and would never trade him.

As women, I think it is natural that we prefer the girly stuff. That is if we are “girly” type women. I knew plenty of moms, including myself, who can’t wait for monster truck shows and playing in the mud.

Again I will say this, you are free to say what ever you want. Just be prepared, because having that freedom also means that other people have the freedom to dissagree with you.

Don’t get all pissy about it. Just move on.

BTW, could Doh please come on here, she sure has a way of keeping CHer occupied.

Ha Ha Cher, yes you are very right Down Syndrome risk increases with age, and actually no I do not know everything but since this pertains to my career Yes I do hold knowledge in this area 🙂
    A very good friend of mine had a baby with DS at 25 years old, all her tests were within the normal range too so you really just never know what is intended for you. All babies are miracles!

11. Oh flippant one says

The risk of downs syndrome and any other chromosome abnormality increases with age. Go ask KellyGay. She knows everything-oh flippant one. thanks. i like that.

12. Cher says

wow. why do people take some comments so personally. awesome. i opened a can of worms. and later i’ll open a can of soup for lunch.
    so, what happens if at 12 weeks she has the nuchal fold scan and bloodtests and they come out positive? abortion? twins w/ down syndrome? (not very chic in hollywood) why risk it at her age? i was told by the ‘comment police’ to stick to the subject, so i did and it just reminds me of my first comment “express your personal opinions on this website and people will crucify you”

13. TEAM JOLIE says

ok cher. while I find your comments very amusing, can I also remind you that you can have the nuchal fold scan and bloodtests at 12 weeks to test for Downs. You have opened a whole new can of worms there with the age comment!!!

14. Cher says

wow. crucify me too. my personal life is none of your concern. i did state my opinion: you people crucify anyone who doesn’t agree with you. that is my opinion. and by you telling me off like i’m your 4 year old kid, you also strayed from the topic. you said nothing about marcia cross. what are you the babyrazzi comment police or something? wah. wah. wah. okay. to keep you happy i will now make a topic related comment: at 44 years old marcia cross is way to old to be having babies. ever hear of downs syndrome? are you happy now? can i still play? or do i get thrown in babyrazzi unrelated topic jail?

15. carleigh says

Cher do you have BOYS? Do you share Bridgette’s opinion? If not than state YOUR opinion, stop butting into something because your stirring up more crap and ADD SOMETHING ABOU THE TOPIC. Be original and share YOUR opinions about the topic and if you don’t want to be crucified like you think Bridgette is being than stay out of it.

16. Cher says

bridgette. don’t express your personal opinions on this website. people will crucify you. trust me. i know.

17. Ann-Marie says

Looks like you made a lot of people angry Bridgette. BOYS R NOT BORING. My boys are busy, energetic and full of life and love. you need to give your head a shake lady.

18. Lisa says

p.s.
    there is nothing like seeing your husband with his little girl either. Daddys girl is definetely true

my husband fiercely loves all three of his kids but has admitted having a daughter is special-he looks forward to walking her down the aisle-he is so protective of her and she definetely has him wrapped around her pinkie

19. Lisa says

no mom finds her baby boring- but I have to admit that the clothes for girls are so much fun, the ballet classes, princess and fairy stuff-there is nothing like it

my stepsons are fun and were a handful when little but the girly stuff is the absolute best. My girlfriend who had 3 sons then got pregnant and had her little girl (now 4) said it best -she loves all her kids the same but if she never had her daughter she would of never known what she was missing.

I will beg to differ too about boys being boring. From a family of only girls and my first born was a girl then finally adding a male to our family, boys are not boring! My almost 5 yr old little man is so much fun, loving, busy and just plain cute! I have found my son in terms of energy to have twice as much as his sister ever did except she talked more (and that was only when he was younger he has since found his chatterbox) LOL

How exciting for Marcia, I think she is beautiful! I hope her babes are redheads! I’m interested to see how they fit it into her storyline on DH 🙂 Neat!

21. TEAM JOLIE says

I have 2 boys and they are so far from being boring it is untrue!!! I would love another baby and would be ecstatic if it was another boy. Boys rule!!!!

22. mage says

my sister has twin boys and wow- what a lot of work. luckly my 5 came one at a time!

i hope she has a safe and healthy pregnancy. it is not uncommon for older mothers to naturally conceive twins, i wish her the best.

23. Lisa says

when I was pregnant I wanted a girl so bad and I got my girl. My little girl is so much fun-I am so happy she is a girl- BUT I also have 2 stepsons and all moms love their children no matter what- nobody thinks their child is boring

24. sarah says

wow ! lots of celebs expecting babies, must be something in the water. Cant wait to see more pics.

25. Shea says

hmm i dont believe my son is boring. I hope you never have any boys Bridgette. WAIT yes I do…then you will be stuck with YOUR boring BOYS. also its sorta a 50/50. what if she has a girl and a boy? what i hope for her?
    HEALTHY BABIES NO MATTER WHAT SEX

26. Missy says

Boys are boring?! What?! Well, my two boys beg to differ! There is never a dull day in my house, Bridgette.

27. carleigh says

It would be so cute if they got her beautiful red hair and porcelaine skin. She’s a natural beauty! I am sure she’s excited about her babies either way whatever they will be. She’s waited so long she deserves all the happiness and joy that are coming from motherhood! All the best!

28. GG says

Awww, come on Bridgette (“cause boys are so boring”) Little boys are as sweet as girls and hey ~ without boys or girls … where would we be???????

29. GG says

Awww, come one Bridgette (“cause boys are so boring”) Little boys are as sweet as girls and hey ~ without boys or girls … where would we be???????

30. Bridgette says

I hope the babies are born healthy and I hope they look like Marcia not her husband. I hope she has girls too, cause boys are so boring. I predict she will have girls because she is surrounded by females at work. My prediction is twin girls!

Yay for Marcia, that is SO exciting!!
    I hope she has a safe and uneventful pregnancy and delivers these twins with no complications 🙂