Calista Flockhart & Harrison Ford Take Liam Out For A Treat

Here Calista Flockhart, 41, and Harrison Ford, 64, were spotted taking Calista’s son Liam, 5, out for ice cream in LA. Calista adopted Liam in January, 2001 10 days after he has been born.
Calista Flockhart & Harrison Ford

Comments

1. dori says

I know she had this child before she and Harrison Ford were a couple. Does anyone know who the father of this child is? I’m just curious.
    They make a cute family and seem very happy.

I had no idea Liam was adopted. Then again I dont remember her being preggers either so duh? Maybe she scarffed down her ice cream……maybe!

3. carleigh says

Mage, I think your referring to Calista right? No she didn’t wreck Harrison’s marriage. His ex-wife filed for divorce long before he met Calista and the financial aspects took years to unravel. Harrison and Calista have been together for about 3 1/2 – 4 yrs. and Melissa Mathison (Harry’s ex wife) filed for divorce way back in 2001. He and Calista started dating in late 2002 and have been together ever since. Just an FYI to your question.

4. sarah says

Thought i would give you ladies an update, its not about the subject at hand but thought i would post it in the most recent section. Madonna HAS adopted a 13 month old little boy called davie from malawi. There is a pic of the two of them in a uk newspaper called “the sun”. He looks so cute !! His real mother died just after giving birth to him and his father gave him up for adoption. Lets hope he has all the love and caring he deserves, as does every child. Still not a fan of hers but congrats still. This news may be common knowledge if so ignore me. 😉

5. carleigh says

Cute family! But I wish that news reports would stop pointing out their age differrence. If their happy then who cares how much older he is than she is…they are good together.

6. HotMama says

Amy, LoL, I was wondering the same thing, haha! Yes Danielle, I definitely agree with you, it is good to see that the media hasn’t been able to tear apart one relationship at least…….