Heidi Klum & Her Mini-Me Out & About!

Heidi and 2-year-old Leni are so cute! Heidi is due next month with her third child!(who will join Leni and 13-month-old Henry) Unbelievable! And she has said that her and Seal want to have lots more children!

Heidi Klum

Comments

1. Jasmine says

Do any of you know sex appeal?
    Seal is crazy sexy. His voice is so calming. Not to mention you can see the love and happiness oozing from them, thats not something you can fake.

2. Tashiya says

For someone to call a child UGLY??? OMG. That is the most ridiculous comment I have ever heared. They are all so CUTIE and INNOCENT.

3. desiree says

Heidi is gorgeous. Cant believe that she is 8 months pregnant! I love this family. There are no ugly children and who cares what her husband looks like. Looks arent everything, he must treat her better than anyone ever can. Leni and Henery are adorable! Cant wait to see her new baby, I hope its a girl!

to robin-The scars on his face are the result of discoid lupus erythematosus. Lupus is any of several diseases, especially systemic lupus erythematosus, that principally affect the skin and joints but often also involve other systems of the body; often characterized by ulcerative lesions that spread over the body A childhood battle with lupus left him with obvious facial scarring and hair loss.

Wow you gals have a bit to wait for turkey, I let the soup simmer overnight. We will have it tonight, it smells phenominal!!! Off to meet my little man for a school trip to the Orchard! Ugh they are forecasting snow for Friday here 🙁 Thanks again for the soup help!

6. kate says

Leni wearing panties and shes just 2 years old. I remember Heidi talking about on Jay Leno about her potty training her and how much challenge it was being, and it is so cool to see her wear panties now. Just two months ago. Keep the post coming on her. Love Her and this beautiful family. How much she take care of kids kids, especially as celebrity moms.

7. kate says

Leni wearing panties and shes 2 years old. I remeber Heidi talking about on Jay Leno abouy her potty training her, and it is so cool to see her wear panties.

My fault Team A… just seeking advice and great advice I got, Thank you gals!!! Your just jealous about my soup 😉 When is Thanksgiving in the States anyways, it seems so funny it’s like a whole different month then ours!

Carleigh I added the cloves, yummy! My 5 year old came home from school and exclaimed “are we eating that bird again.” I said “in a way I made soup”, Spence replies “smart bird he can do lots of stuff mom” LMBO Kids are crazy!

9. Carla says

She is beautiful as always!!!!!!!
    Leni is gorgeous!!!!!!!
    Her son is so ugly…like his dad.
    How she can married with a guy like that?…he is so ugly.

10. carleigh says

I even add whole garlic cloves and simmer those in w/ my soups for an extra zing..don’t know how it would go w/ turkey soup but it goes great w/ my homemade chicken soup…good luck and let us know how it turns out. LOL

Hmmm Mage Thank you! I stripped the carcass and am just simmering at this point. All of the above is right in the garden, Thank you I can’t wait for dinner!

12. mage says

Kelly May- i take the bones and simmer them with an onion for about 2 hours. then i save the both, save the meat and make sure all the bones are out. add potatoes and carrots to the broth, the meat and other stuff. I usually make it with whatever is on hand, so the spices vary as do the other veggies.

turkey frame soup is my favorite.

Oh my what happened to Braydies’ son?

Heidi is beautiful as always! Gosh she’s must feel the strain of carrying that child in more ways then one!

14. lc says

why it is that this site is always showing heidi holding her daugther but they will never show the other pictures of her holding her son,cansomeone tell me that.

15. carleigh says

Yeah Diana I miss her around too! I have emailed her but haven’t heard anything back yet. I am sure she’s pretty involved w/ taking care of her son Kris because from my understanding he’s pretty bad. I hope everythings ok w/ her.

Again…..Well what can I say web mistress did actually go a few days without Heidi so I guess we will be bombarded again to make up for the last few days!
    Just Kidding but really I am sick of this beautiful woman.
    🙂

17. Diana says

Hi Carleigh – isn’t it a shame now that Braydie isn’t on here? I think that we should invite her back. I miss her comments lots 😉 I think her e-mail address is somewhere on this site? Heidi does look gorgeous that’s for sure. So fresh faced!!

18. carleigh says

Heidi still looks so gorgeous it makes me sick! lol..Leni is such a pretty little girl. Hope Heidi doesn’t get a backache from hauling her around though I know it makes mine hurt just looking at her…lol