Catherine Zeta-Jones At The Bermuda Music Festival

Catherine Zeta-Jones was snapped enjoying herself at the Bermuda Music Festival. She seems to be laying low these days…as there haven’t been many pics of Catherine and her family recently. Her dress is very festive and whimsical!

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Comments

1. Lisa says

she looked so botoxed up about a year ago-nice to see her looking more natural again. Can’t stand her husband and she has said a comment before when asked about her receiving 1 mil for her wedding pictures she stated that may be a lot of money for other people but not for michael and I. Lets hope they donated their small 1 mil check to charity

2. Babee Dahl says

I’ve heard that she isn’t a nice person. I don’t believe it’s true at all. She has such a sweet smile.

3. missymama says

She looks like a wo,man. One who looks damn good for having 2 kids! She is very thin, but not anorexic looking unlike most of Hollywood. Kudos to her for keeping it real!

4. Zoe says

I have always thought she was so beautiful. She is looking better all the time. I can only hope to look half as beautiful as her when I am her age. Michael Douglas is a very lucky man.

5. brlzeta says

? think so she is the most beautiful woman ?’ve ever seen in the world.she is so natural and so exotic.

6. Mrs. Vreeland says

Nothing surgical, just various fillers and freezers. Esp. around the eyes.
    Oh, and full grill replacement, growing up in U.K. that’s pretty much a pre requisite if you aspire to glamour pusshood.

She is the most natural and beautiful woman in Hollywood and hey, she’s British (ok, Welsh). Doesn’t that say something? She doesn’t look heavy or ‘big boned’ she just has a normal womans body who isn’t the size of an anorexic. Also she has a natural shaped chest for a woman who’s had kids,also natural. Only wierd thing I find is that she married a guy 25 years older but love knows no bounds and you can tell she is still in love from these pictures I reckon!

8. TJ's mom says

Bones getting bigger? huh? And…speaking of “developing toddler”, I just found out that babies are born without knee caps. They develop them around the age of 2! Interesting! And yes, that has absolutely nothing to do with Catherine Zeta-Jones! I just thought that I would share my intellect with the rest of the world…ha ha ha! (that was a joke!):)
    Oh and by the way…Catherine is beautiful because she is from Wales! (I’m half Welsh myself!)

9. missymama says

#2 just for your information, your bones do not get bigger, unless you are a developing toddler.

10. Shea says

she is very beautiful. she looks hot and her hair may be frizzing out alittle lol. but she still looks great.

11. carleigh says

She is stunning and she is aging beautifully. You can see her radiating happiness in her appearance, gestures, smile and mostly her glowing eyes. She’s the epitome of a truly elegant and beautiful woman.

12. Charlie says

She is I think the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. she looks so much better after she had kids, she actually has curves, unlike most of Hollywood. She’s not one of those celebs always in the public eye, but when we do get to see her it’s a nice change from what we normally see in the press. Michael Douglas is a lucky man.

13. thegrinchiscoming says

I think she has always been absolutely breath taking, however her hair looks pretty bad in the last pic.
    Beautiful smile though.

14. Kalista Brat says

I think she’s exotic ly beautiful, though i use to think she was more beautiful before she had the kids cause she was skinnier and now her bones are bigger too.

15. Kelsey says

In my opinion, she is one of the most gorgeous women in Hollywood. She has a natural beauty that is just radiating!