Girls-Only Fun Continues For Katie Holmes & Victoria Beckham!

The posh pair of mommies continue their Paris fun as they leave the Ritz Hotel to take in the Chanel runway show today! I love Victoria’s dress!
Katie Holmes & Victoria Beckham

Katie Holmes & Victoria Beckham

And here they are at the YSL show yesterday!

Katie Holmes & Victoria Beckham

And here is a new pic of the pair leaving the Ritz hotel in Paris again today! What a different look for Katie! Wow!
Katie Holmes & Victoria Beckham

Source & Source

Comments

1. megan says

dori- its not just tom who is trying to grab attention at the moment..this is all very convenient for victoria as well as she is due to start a show in the US about…surprise surprise…FASHION..and what have we just seen…vic and katie in paris shopping….another tom cruise orchestrated friendship of media convenience if you ask me..

2. dori says

you know the more I think about it the more I think this is all done for the media.
    First there’s a no show of the baby , then a planned photo spread of Tom and Katie and the baby, then all these outings with Tom and Nicols kids at extra curricular activities then Katie around Europe all in preparation for the big wedding scoop. It’s Toms way of keeping himself in the media and grabbing attention. It’s a little too well planned for my taste.

3. dori says

How does a woman go everywhere without her child?
    That baby is constantly under the care of a nanny, will she even know her mother? I see all these pics of Katie and Tom and Katie and his other kids. Why isn’t Suri a part of the family?????
    This is a time you want to be with your baby isn’t it? I took my babies everywhere with me.

4. dori says

How does a woman go everywhere without her child?
    Only occaisionally did my my husband and I go out on a date> or go to a movie or spend time on our own. Mainly I spent my time with my children. Isn’t that why we have them?

5. missymama says

I just read on Us Weekly that she has indeed left her what 6 month old baby behind in LA to go to Paris with VB.

6. missymama says

#46, Sorry if I offended you. I have no harsh feelings towards formula nor do I have any harsh feelings towards mothers who decide to feed their babies formula.

7. nicola says

Looks like Katie`s usin the Victoria Beckham diet, starve urself 2 death. If either of them got any skinnier, they`d disappear down the drain

8. dori says

She couldn’t possibly be breastfeeding and spend this much time away from the baby. No doubt the nanny has taken over the feedings.
    My kids grew up without the “perfect food” and they grew up into big strong adults, breast feeding isn’t everything.

9. missymama says

#20, yes I’ve seen the photo and assumed she was still breastfeeding. But what was I thinking. I would like to know what celebrity has breastfed for a year or more.

It seems they are more concerned with dropping the weight than with givinig their babies the perfect food.

10. dori says

I think it’s great to see Katie has a life of her own with out Tom controlling her every move. She looks so much more relaxed when he’s not around. Good for her. But posh spice is starting to look scary. So thin… geez

Candi, Ang is doing good things, but you should know that she not one, not two….but three nannies helping her as well. One for each kid.

12. CANDI says

shame on these two celebrities especially katie you should be with your 6 month old daughter taking strolls with her at the park not galaventing with the anorexic POSH INSTEAD OF YOU SHOWING OFF YOU SHOULD BE SHOWING YOUR BABY!!!!SHAME SHAME ON YOU YOUR MISSING OUT ALOT ON YOUR CHILDS first year.shame on celebrity moms they only care about their BODIESand looking good for the camera of course KATIE CAN LOSE ALLTHAT WEIGHT IN NO TIME THEY HAVE NANNIES LOOKING AFTER THIER KIDS AND MAIDS CLEANING AFTER THEM WHILE THEY EXERCISE WITH PERSONAL TRAINERS AND HAVE TIME TO GO TO THE SPA WHILE THEIR RICH HUSBANDS PAY THIR TABS. YOU SHOULD BE MORE LIKE ANGELINA JOLIE AND BUY A COUNTRY OF AFRICA AND FEED THE POOR AND ADOPT THOSE POOR CHILDREN!!!!!!!

Katie was only seen out of the house a few times in the first three months, then she has been out some recently. I don’t understand where everyone is getting that she is neglecting her child? She can’t possibly take Suri anywhere and not be mobbed, so she leaves her at home and safe. So does that mean Katie has to stay at home all the time? I don’t thinks so. Babies don’t need to leave home, they can be walked out side in the fresh air, but as adults we need to get out and go every once in a while for out emotional health. There is stark differences between what an adult needs to thrive and what in infant needs to thrive.

However, these two together is just wrong. What a bad combination, VB could not possibly rub off ANYTHING good on to Katie, Katie is already starting to look thin, and I agree with whoever said VB is waiting for someone to throw a roll in that gaping yap of hers.

14. Diana says

And Patty how do you know that Katie doesn’t care for Suri? I know that we see quite a few pictures of Katie and Tom without her, but they are mere pictures that are taken when they are out for the odd hour or two without Suri. It is hardly a picture of what goes on for the other so many hours of the day when they are with Suri. Every parent has to have a break now and again!

15. Diana says

I think people are being a little too judgemental of Katie and Victoria on occasions here. Yes we see Katie out a lot without Suri, but thats probably because she wants to shelter her beautiful little one from the paparazzi! She is only a few months old for goodness sake!! And Victoria Beckham is always with her kids, and we see numerous pictures of them all as a family.

16. Karina says

I so agree with u Patty .. katie holmes cares to be more with tom cruise then her own child and plus I think nicole kidman is another bad mother .. u never see her with her children as much as katie (she probraly only does it just to suck up to tom she probraly hates them ) .. and the worst part katie seems to be taking more care of her step kids rather then her own..

17. Patty says

Is Katie EVER seen with her own daughter? She’s now like a Stepford Wife. I’ve never seen a new mother who spends all this time traveling with friends and going places – but never with her baby. Katie SUCKS at being a mother or showing anything maternal whatsoever. She showed more affection to those kids in the orphanage in Italy (where I’m positive Suri came from). I have never EVER seen a mother less interested in a her baby than Katie. What a disappointment she is. She needs a good swift kick in the ass and some intervention. Britney Spears and Anna Nicole Smith are looking like Mother’s of the Year right about now. Hell, she’s starting to make Andrea Yates look like a caring mother. Whatever respect I had for Katie Holmes (and previously I did always like her as an actress) is now in the garbage. Let me get this straight – she goes to all the soccer/basketball games for her so-called fiance’s kids, and hugs all over them, but no shown affection for her own kid. LOSER. I have no respect for mothers who don’t care for their children. So far like, 3 people have come forward to say they’ve “seen” Suri. I wonder how much they were paid to say that.

18. Ruby Jackson says

Why do you put these women up on Babbyrazzi? They are both negligent mothers!!! Where are their kids? NEVER has Katie been seen in public with her child. She’s obviously not nursing… her breasts are not enlarged, nor is she ever WITH her child to feed her!

Posh is plastic, and Katie looks like she’s dressing up in her mother’s clothes.

19. Lucy says

I think they both look strange. They are dressed beautifully, but I agree with susis, they look like aliens. And #7, Lisa, you are hilarious, yes, wax figures is what they are. LOL

20. tina says

where’s the colours!!!! am i out of season and black and white are the only colours you can wear????

21. Elaine says

In relation to whether Katie breast fed Suri, there was a picture of her out with Tom shortly after Suri was born where you could see she was wearing a feeding bra. The cup wasn’t done up so it was pretty obvious. i guess she may have weaned her by now – Suri must be getting on for 6 months old by now.

22. Shea says

sorry but these 2 friends LOL…..talk about dumb and dumber. katie looks like she should be victorias nanny and victoria looks like a street walker that doesnt make enough to feed herself.

23. Olivia says

Yep, that is exactly what he said, but then they both had a totally different reason and explaiination for the ultra sound machine too. Tom said it was for him to watch his child grow in an interview before she gave birth and she said it was for her OBGYN in an interview after she gave birth. It amazes me that they don’t keep track of what each other says in interviews because they are often contradicting each other. And Wellllllllllllllllllll, I also would think it’s pretty darn difficult to continue to breast feed when you gad about so much, with out your baby in tow. And Thank You missymama for your supportive comment. I think her breasts look odd and painful in that very odd looking dress.

24. missymama says

#21 well I guess then the breastfeeding didn’t last that long. Tom did an interview with someone and said that “Katie and I are running a B&B, she breastfeeds and I burp”.

25. carleigh says

I think the reason VB’s mouth is always open is because she’s hoping some paparazzi will throw her a dinner role or something…lol

26. anon says

Katie is not breastfeeding, they said in the VF article that Suri was bottle fed.
    So I am sure her breasts are fine!

27. Kalista Brat says

Aww they look like a million bucks and they look too good, those rich bitches, i’m so jealous!

28. thegrinchiscoming says

wow they both look gorgeous! but who wouldn’t with all that time to pamper themselves.

29. Cass says

katie looks beautiful in all these pictures. Victoria looks awful in the third picture, but the white dress she is wearing is nice. They looked relaxed and happy, and people they are only away from their children/baby for 3 days. all moms deserve a break, and what better break than to be in one of the fashion capitals of the world shopping for 3 days!

30. Olivia says

Katie’s dress leaving the Ritz doesn’t look like it fits her. The length looks like she borrowed it from VB. Too long to be short and too short to be long. I must say, “””if””” she is breast feeding, those boobs sure must hurt being all pinched like that. What is showing of those little tiny things are all shoved up to the top leaving little if anything under that dress. I find it difficult to believe those are actual working breasts. Which may be why Suri doesn’t need to have her around all that often.

31. kayleigh says

wow cant believe how much katie holmes on the pic of her dressed in white looks like my sis! i’ll have to show her!

32. Sam says

I would just love to see the both of them “do away” with those rediculous glasses, don’t they realize how goofy they look? lol

33. kk_619 says

I agree, what an odd friendship!! Is VB a Scientologist as well?? She must be!!

VB Is sooooo gross!! She definately thinks she is all that. She has probably had way too much plastic surgery and botox done, thats why she cant seem to smile or close her mouth, she has no feeling left in her face!!

34. Mrs. Vreeland says

Katie N. Holmes, official tag hag in training , because the celebrity closeted don’t let their beards buy off the rack.

Yes girls, read your Scientology, the love of a good woman can “cure” a fellow of those pesky urges.

35. courtney says

posh always has her mouth open like she wasnt ready for the picture…but its every picture!!!!! and she seems like she thinks shes all that….but they both look beautiful, i think its an odd friendship though….i dont see how their anything alike

36. TJ's mom says

Is it “black and white” day in Paris? Do you think they called eachother to coordinate outfits? (It may be the fashion, but I’m not a fan of those big sunglasses!)

Honestly, does anyone think that Katie would be in Paris rubbing elbows with Victoria if she weren’t dating Tom Cruise?