Brangelina In Holland

There was a Brangelina sighting in Holland on October 4th! They weren’t with Maddox, Zahara or Shiloh it seemed. They were in Holland to meet with Trevor Neilson. Trevor Neilson is the director of the Global Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS.

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

And here is Angelina with Trevor around this time last year. (Trevor is pictured on the far left)

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

1. flordeliza mangente says

i love both of them, brad is now a low profile human being and that’s wonderful. he’s life now has a meaning . whatever people say about angelina, she change brad’s life that is worth a living. i am praying that they will last long.

Braydie says hello. She is not coming on here for a while. People were getting way out of line and dragging her in to conflict. Her eldest son was almost killed in a car accident that took two of his friends lives. She is 10 weeks preggo and because of all the stress she has to go the Doc almost daily. She does not need to be on here, especially while people are popping up in each and every posts saying hateful things and succeeding in makeing the environment around here hostile. Myself (or others who know how to reach her) will be happy to pass any well wishes along. I think she will be happy someone aksed about her.

3. dori says

what happened to Braydie? I noticed she’s not in here anymore????Anybody know what happened?

4. justlooking says

Brad doesnt look that good in the picture if you ask me, seem to me he just got out of bed, and had JUST enough time to put on his t-shirt!! whatever!!! i just dont get this couple, other than the fact that shes the one that makes all the decisions and Brad doesnt have a single thing to do about it..
    not the same man that i saw when i was with jen…..he was better than, id say..

5. Olivia says

Just curious, have wondered for a while. You seem to be a very nice person and almost always make positive comments, I in no way mean to be insulting or single you out in a negative way, but I’m curious, what does babyhates stand for. You haven’t to my knowledge said hateful things in regards to babies in general so would you mind telling me?

6. megan says

i can’t wait to see shiloh when she is older, she has no other option than to be simply stunning like her mommy and daddy!! though having said that, i always think maddox looks great in any pic i have ever seen of him too…such a happy little guy..

7. ~Lisa~ says

It fascinates me how their body language completely changes when they are all business… They are my fave couple of all time!

8. babyhates says

They look so good in these pictures, there on there way to PUNE, INDIA !!!!! I think the paper said the “kids”, are with the nanny in Pune already ! There working with this man for a good cause, good for them.