Brad Pitt Says He'll Have 6 Kids By Next Year & Is India The Next Namibia?

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie
Wow! Brad is ambitious! Following is an excerpt from an interview with Brad:
“I’m not joking around. I have three kids now and next year I’ll have six. Nine. We’re looking for a soccer team. I want to compete in the next World Cup… The change has been immense. I’ve become a father, turned 40, and I’ve become more clear on the direction that I’d like to take and the things that speak to me. In my younger days I was more of a drifter. I’d try many things – I’d try anything. But now there’s a real pride in understanding myself and what’s important to me and my own values… It makes you more efficient because you do everything faster. There’s no time for messing around. I still value the work I do, but at the same time I value more getting home to the kids. It somehow makes my work mean more because I know somewhere down the road that my kids will see it. That is the way I approach everything now. Maybe it was turning 40 as well. There were certain things I wanted to attack and it seems to work. I go back to the kids and it just makes me more efficient and I get the things done that I like to get done, whereas before I probably meandered and drifted more.”

Here is a pic of Angelina in Pune, India.

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie

Right now the Brangelina bunch is at the ultra lux Le Meridien hotel. Look how exotic and gorgeous it is!

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie

They are there to film “A Mighty Heart.” Jolie is playing Pearl’s widow, Mariane; Brad is a producer for the film.The movie is based on an adaptation of Mariane Pearl’s book, “A Mighty Heart: The Brave Life and Death of My Husband Danny Pearl.” It is being co-produced by Plan B, a production company founded by Brad and his ex-wife, Jennifer Aniston.

Source & Source

Comments

1. Trisha says

Well 6 kids is alot……..if they can handle all of those kids then go for it…….thats all i gotta say…….. Trisha

2. traveler says

I read the article in which Brad Pitt made this comment. From my understanding, it was said tongue in cheek. I doubt he was being serious. It’s physically impossible to have 3 babies in a year, short of having triplets (not something that’s remotely predictable). And the only way to adopt 3 children in a year is to adopt a sibling unit. And if that’s the way they want to go, then I say good for them! My parents adopted a 3 person sibling set when they already had 2 biological children. And I’m certainly glad they did! I couldn’t imagine my life without them.

3. FOFF says

TEAM ANISTON- get a life, unbelievable your stupid ass is on a website ABOUT angelina and brad pitt, did your man cheat on you and leave you for a women that made him feel like a man??? I bet your a jilted lover- only someone who got dumped or cheated on would be so bitter and oh by the way there is NO TEAM ANISTON-someone already commented on the fact that jennifer aniston has moved on why can’t you??(psss..get on a web site with other jilted people, im sure they will enjoy your input!)

Who cares about who runs this site.Heres my opinion hopfully the jolie pitt family have their babies the old fashion way.The first of their mixture is gorgeous.

5. Ann-Marie says

I think the web mistress is Kelly Ripa as well. A while ago she had a bday party for her 6yr old son and that is how old Michael is. I love Kelly Ripa and totally envy her bod!!!

6. Ann-Marie says

#43…he better make his own fan club cuz I think thier numbers are going down. LOL.
    But ya that is all the world needs more spawn from that dirty woman..great, puke.
    As for adoption, same thing, she still has to be around them teaching them her many abiltities on proper behaviour…okay I am gonna stop, she is a pig and thats it.

8. dori says

After reading the article again I get it … Brads raising his very own fan club. Thats what it is.

9. dori says

6 kids in a year???? Doesn’t anyone find that odd? Sure I can understand adopting ….sure I can understand having your own but collecting children as a hobby is kind of sick to me.
    If you want to save these children donate 1/2 your paycheck to the orphanages and find a way to bring the children to the US for other people to adopt. but collecting children as a hobby is what this sounds like to me. With both parents at work and running all over the world what kind of lovie can you give to that many children? How many ways can you divide youresefl and still be an effective parent?

10. Elaine says

#30 maybe she put her own pic on the site so we would think she isn’t the owner. If the person who runs the site wants us to know who they are they would say so openly. On the subject of Angelina, and Shiloh i don’t really think its any of our business why she had a C-section, even a celebrity should have the right to keep their medical history private, just like anyone else does.

11. Shea says

If you all ever seen their show meet the barkers you’d all know she sleeps too much to even go to the bathroom. Shannia or however her name is spelled probably doesnt even know what a computer is let alone work one to make a blog lol.

12. Jessica says

Hmm.. I dont know, it was just my opion.. Cause I’ve NEVER ever seen any of her pics what so ever.. And it seems like she is a pretty good mother, I dont know. Cause we dont know her personally.. That would be like me judging you. And I dont know you from adam & eve.. The press will put anything out there to make celebs look bad..

13. Shea says

kelly may, she has a 9 yr old daughter and a 3 yr old son and another daughter thats almost a year.

14. carleigh says

Travis Barker’s slutty wife doesn’t have the time or interest to do something like run this website. She’s a former Playboy model, rock star wife and from what the press has said she’s a bad mother….why would she be interested in advertising other celebrity mothers in a good light when she’s supposedly a bad one herself. Doesn’t make sense…JMO

15. Betty says

What a beautiful little girl.. In my opinion and I may be old fashioned but that is what a baby of 4-5 months should look like..just beautiful!

Hmmm Jessica, you may have something there!!! She has stated before she has an older son and a 2 year old daughter?!? I think Shannas’ little one is not yet a year…

17. Jessica says

You know what I was thinking, you know Travis Barker the guy from that mtv show. You never see any of his wife’s pictures on here,. Maybe it’s her!

18. Olivia says

I still want to know the reason for the # 9 post. If Kelly Rippa owns this site, why in the world would she put together a site that pretty much slams Hollywood moms and then put her own photo on here so we could all slam her? Which we did just last week. Was #9 saying we were bad for saying she is not all that?

19. carleigh says

#20 posistion………and you want to critique someone about their spelling skills???????? It’s not your day to preach that lesson because obviously someone didn’t USE their SPELL CHECK before leaving that post! IDIOT!

20. carleigh says

KellyMay who cares how well psell! (on purpose lol) Who cares if someone here is tired of us preaching we can post our comments, opinions, etc. and IF by chance someone doesn’t happen to like it……..well there’s this little thing on the left side of your keyboard called SCROLL…use it! lol

“Well, I think that Angie has redeemed herself by adopting children before giving birth to her biological baby cause that baby was in breech, and had those doctors not detected that problem little Shiloh would have died or been choked by the umbilical cord and become retarded! ”

Ummm what? Was the cord around the babies neck? A breeched babe isn’t too much of a big deal especially when C-sections are so commonplace. I had a breeched babe myself, with a nuchal cord (wrapped around her neck in laymens terms for you) and yes had I gone into labor she likely would have died but thanks to modern medicine it didn’t happen. What was your point anyway????

Again why did you mention my name. Yes I have shared my personal life and do share a lot of information but you have no clue who I am or where I live? Did you screw up again and meant to say Kelley not me? Attention to details here honey, something as simple as speeling but for you I’m wondering if that perhaps is complex!

22. Lucy says

The child is beautiful; however, the family is a bit odd. Three more kids by the end of next year?
    #9 What did you mean by Kelly Ripa owns this site?

23. tired of carleigh/SHEA says

did you mean like??? or liek???
    and to Kalista Brat , redeemed her self cuz (becase ) she had a breech baby after she adopted???? I had a baby in the breech posistion….am I less worthy then angelina becuz (because) I havent adopted before hand? I think not….
    SHEAAA-CARLEIGH-KEELY RIPPA – GOOOOOOOOOOOOO TEAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

24. tired of carleigh/SHEA says

who ever is tired of anyone on here. I believe you are ALOS – did you mean ALSO??? preaching and you havent said anything about anything. It looks liek your the one that wants to get into a fight with someone …why dont you just leave YOUR comments instead of starting a fight? also theres “real” culture everywhere lol…. you sound like you need to find some yourself .
    and to Kalista Brat , redeemed her self cuz she had a breech baby after she adopted???? I had a baby in the breech posistion….am I less worthy then angelina becuz I havent adopted before hand? I think not….
    GOOD FOR U YR KID WAS BORNE BEECH – SEW U HAD A C SEC. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

25. tired of carleigh says

Brangelina’s baby is beautiful – looks like dad with moms lips. Her big brother and sister are also beautiful and can’t want to see the additions to their family.

26. tired of carleigh says

Shea you need to learn how to communicate via keyboard. I believe you didn’t graduate high school with straight A’s.

27. Kalista Brat says

some other chick on here was asking who owns this site. IF you go to the about section at the top of the page and click on it it’ll say that the person who started this site is a secret celebrity. Click on it, you’ll know what i am talking about. I did some research and the only celebrity that I can come up with is kelly ripa.

28. Shea says

to who ever is tired of anyone on here. I believe you are ALOS preaching and you havent said anything about anything. It looks liek your the one that wants to get into a fight with someone …why dont you just leave YOUR comments instead of starting a fight? also theres “real” culture everywhere lol…. you sound like you need to find some yourself .

29. Shea says

and to Kalista Brat , redeemed her self cuz she had a breech baby after she adopted???? I had a baby in the breech posistion….am I less worthy then angelina becuz I havent adopted before hand? I think not.

30. tired of carleigh says

Thank God, thought you were gonna say caleigh. Hey -carleigh/Kelly – just leave it to the comments and quit your preaching More than half the time your don’t even know what you’re talking about and your long, boring posts just keep going on and on and on. BORING. If I were an internet predator I could find you – no problem. Better teach your daughters to be more cautious about the internet MISS KNOW IT ALL. Give the rest of us a break from your “mouth”. Go tell it to your Mr. Wonderful. Obviously he don’t want to listen to you so you ramble on here. Go on a vacation to New Zealand and learn the real culture before you preach.

31. Jessica says

I think that it is just wonderful!.. If I was able I’d love to adopt from another country.., but I’d say it takes alot of time, and alot of money. I already have one little one that’ll be 2 in December. And I’m wanting anther. But anyway.. I think that Brad is a wonderful man, and a wonderful father!..

32. Kalista Brat says

33. Shea says

Wow isnt it nice of them instead of being a advocate of 3rd world countries being on some sort of birth control…they want a soccer team…. i want to see them adopt a 14 yr old….then maybe I will have some sort of respect for these people.

34. mage says

what a beautiful baby.

normally celebrity stuff annoys me, but if adoption becomes more mainstream, how wonderful for the children!

35. carleigh says

I’m sure he’s talking about adoption because they said they were looking at another possible foreign adoption.

36. thegrinchiscoming says

I assume he is talking about adopting 3 more kids, not that he wants Angelina to get pregnant 3 more times.

And if that’s what he means Yikes! he is not that hot LOL.

37. Kalista Brat says

If only Brad was the one giving birth, he’d change his mind about those six kids by next year. Give Angelina a break… her body won’t bounce back.