Only The Best For Little Sutton Pierce!

Britney Spears

Britney isn’t taking any chances with new baby Sutton Pierce. Britney recently bought a state-of-the-art side-impact infant car seat from Petittresor.com.

She purchased the Britax Companion infant car seat which is the first infant car seat to address side impact safety. Britax rocks! The Britax Companion is pictured below.

Britney Spears

“She said she needed the best for her baby,” says a source. “She got one from Britax, whose tag line is ‘Where safety is always in fashion.”

Britax carseats are awesome! I bought the Britax Roundabout in leopard print back in 2000 for my son and my daughter recently inherited it, and people constantly remark on how much they like the leopard print and ask me where I got my carseat.

Britney Spears

Source & Source

Comments

1. carleigh says

TO the person that said she is hands on and takes care of her kids herself….and she doesn’t have a nanny! Well it’s real simple any reputable,trained,skilled nanny would NEVER have let Britney get away with all the stupid stunts she has pulled w/ Sean P in the past. So maybe she should invest in a nanny….sounds like that might be money well spent!

2. dori says

Yes we’ve all made mistakes, no one is perfect, but this was a really big risk. It just shows how young and immature she is. . You don’t drive with a baby on your lap and if you’re a celebrity and in the public eye you at least make an effort to present yourself as a good example to others. A response of we’re country y’all was a poor comeback for a mistake, it added insult to injury. An apology or statemnet of I panicked I wasn;t thinking or something would have been much better.

3. plysha says

there is nothing better in life then having children, and for Britney to not care if she put her child in a safety seat is just wrong. Yes alot of parents make mistakes, but thats not good enough, she should have already known that putting her baby in a car seat facing the wrong way could be bad for her child. thats just it she doesn’t think before she does it.

I would give anything to have a baby. I take care of children day in and day out, I run a day care in my home.
    I’ve seen so many parents do the wrong thing with their children. I’ve even told them they were wrong going about it that way……
    I think Britneys kids need a mother not a big sister!!
    and Britney needs a Nanny to watch her!!!

4. Shea says

shannon, omg shut up. screaming at a computer wont make any one listen to you. Britney is not a parent that has amde a few mistakes. Shes a parent that has a HURRICANE of mistakes and people noticed it. She should of had sean taken away, JMO. not yours, not anyone elses. MINE. if you dont like my opinions DONT READ THEM! jeez, its not that hard!!

5. Shea says

6. shannon says

I THINK EVERONE SHOULD GET A LIFE OF YOUR OWN AND STOP BEING UP BRIT”S BUTT!!!
    LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE ALREADY!!!
    I AM A MOM OF 2 BOYS AND I KNOW FIRST HAND THAT NOONE CAN BE A PERFECT PARENT…YES! THATS RIGHT, NOONE!
    SHE COULD HAVE A NANNY TAKING CARE OF HER KIDS EVERYDAY LIKE MOST CELEBRITIES DO..INSTEAD SHE IS WITH HER KIDS EVERYDAY!
    PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES~~>BRITNEY IS HUMAN, SHE WILL MAKE LOTS OF MISTAKES. WHO ARE ANY OF US TO JUDGE HER???
    GET A LIFE AND LEAVE HER ALONE!

7. megan says

beth! – yep…i see what you are talking about!! weird!! as for the title of this pic “only the best for sutton pierce” should of started with a better choice of a daddy if you ask me!! as for some of you saying we should leave her alone as ‘we all make mistakes’….would you still be saying that if she had of crashed or someone crashed into her and there was a fatal injury???? as a mother, yes, you will make mistakes thats true…but what she did wasn’t a mistake it was stupid, selfish and arrogant…i mean i don’t know anyone who would ‘accidently’ drive off forgeting they had a baby on their lap wedged behind the steering wheel..please correct me if i am wrong…

8. beth says

Does anyone else look at this picture and wonder where the passenger door is? I have never heard anyone else bring that up.

Whats worse? A mom that makes mistakes and tries not to make them again, or a mom who makes mistakes, makes excuses for them…makes another mistake…..blames someone else……..makes another mistake…….and claims she didnt know any better (hello, read a book!) ? You decided.

10. Shea says

Rhonda ,
    WOW. do you know her???? omg can you get me her autograph??? how do you know ??? if she beats or neglets her children? I think a big DENT on the back of her first borns head is proof enough that she is a careless mother. If I dropped my kid on his head acouple times, I believe MY every move would be SUPERVISED. shes lucky to still have her child in her home after everything she has done.
    EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

11. Rhonda says

WOW!! Some of you are soooo friggin’ harsh. So Britney made some mistakes with Sean. Who as NEW, YOUNG, INEXPERIENCED, parents hasn’t made at least 1 mistake? I feel really sorry for her. She can’t friggin’ fart without the pap’s being there to snap a pic of it. How many of u have to live like that? Do you take for granted taking your children to the park, to the carnival, to McDonald’s to play, or to the library. My point is: Her every move is scrutinized. Just be thankful u don’t have to live like that. Her children are going to be just fine. She loves them both very much and doesn’t beat them or neglect them in any way so just cut her some slack already! As far as judging, how many of u actually live in glass houses? EXACTLY!

12. dori says

are you serious? her response was we’re country y’all??
    Is that country for I’m a hillbilly who has shit for brains?
    I never put my car in Drive before my kids we’re safely buckled up.
    And if they gave me any argument I put the car in park and refused to move until they did buckle up.
    Glad to say they are 19 and 21 years old and buckle up when they drive now too.
    She’s young and unfortunately very stupid if thats what country y’all is than you can have it, I’m a city girl myself.

13. Oh my says

Ok , Tammy YOU are NOT GOD!!! Shut up with that shit. If Britney is SOOOO country she needs to take her ass BACK! I always thought she was retarded…I got my answer for sure now

………………I think that is the whole problem everyone has about the car seat thing. She didnt just say, Hey, I messed up and I will never do that again. 3 months after she did it she was still saying “were country ya’ll” like that is a reasonable excuse. She makes herself a target by being that dumb and being that dumb on national television.

15. tammy says

I have read all the comments before me, and I have to say that I do agree that nobody has the right to judge anybody, but there is always the reality of good common sense. How would she have felt had there been an accident, and her son had been hurt, country people have common sense too! So where is hers? The are always going to be moms making mistakes, but at what level will Brittney learn? I hope she realizes where her priorities lay before it is too late!

Judge not…….ok I have judged myself. I NEVER HAVE MY SON IN THE CAR WITHOUT HIM BEING PROPERLY FASTENED IN TO HIS CAR SEAT. So since I judged myself on that one, am I now allowed to say that she was wrong for not properly securing Sean Preston in a car seat? Ok, thank you for your permission.

17. Diana says

Amber – I agree with you. The only reason why people are so judgemental towards others is to make themselves feel better. And no good can come out of having such attitudes.

18. me says

ok….so is sutton a boy or a girl……..? i’ve seen “she” a few times and “he” a lot. i know the name can go either way?????

19. channey says

BRITNEY IS THE WORST MOTHER. SHE NEEDS HER KIDS TAKEN FROM HER PRONTO! WHAT MOTHER DROPS HER KID SO MUCH THAT HE HAS A PERMANENT DENT ON THE BACK OF THEIR HEADS???? one word…………BRITNEY!

Britax is fabulous – but the seat is only as good as the person installing it. The statistics are grim, so I am just so glad moms & dads are talking about car seats & safety. I hope you feel compelled to check your own car seats to be certain they are properly installed. This site my assist you.

21. Doh says

Do you know britney #23? Didn’t think so…so shut the fuck up you moron. Bet you said that to make you feel better about your own short comings as a mother. Asshole….

22. Shea says

anyone else think shes going to use sutten as a crash test dummie too ?? Britney is a bad mother.

23. Amber says

Why do people talk such trash about Britney you peps must think you are perfact in every way , there is only one perfact person and thats God doesn’t the bible say that we shouldn’t judge untill we judge ourselfs? Britney’s only human and she does make mastakes too,but that don’t make her a bad mother we all have done things with are children that we just didn’t agree with later Does that make us bad Mothers? Lots Of Love Britt your going to make it !

24. carleigh says

NO she’s not a person “lake” you and me…she’s a person who needs to remember to buckle up her babies which makes me and her very different. I take NO chances w/ my kids period…nuff said.

25. mage says

Forgot to agree with #1 and mention that more expensive doesn’t always equal better if it isn’t installed properly or doesn’t fit right in the vehicle.

26. mage says

both those boys should be rear facing at thier weights. It does sound like she is learning and now has 2 Britax seats- one for each boy.

27. carleigh says

Show me any MOTHER with an ounce of common sense that would go speeding down the PCH w/ a little baby in her lap. Or any MOTHER who would back down the driveway w/o buckling up her most precious cargo her babies! I hope Britney has learned from her public debacle over the Sean P. car seat incident and that she never puts Sutton in the same dangerous position…I am not holding my breath though.

28. hoummmmmmmmmmmmm says

she`s perfect she`s a star,and mother she`s have all she whant,good look britney for new video

29. Diana says

I believe that all mothers make mistakes and that everybody in life whether a mum or not make mistakes and it is learning from those mistakes that is the whole point of why we exist. It is all to easy to sit on our high horses and judge others, however I think that if Britney has learnt from her past exprience than only good can come out of that 😉

30. michelle says

why the hell didn’t she buy sean preston one as soon as he was born but at least lil sutton will get one

31. Lisa says

what the use of buying some overpriced trendy baby seat if you don’t use it properly aka little sean sitting forward facing not rear facing as infants are supposed to for maximum safety. her poor little head and neck : (

32. missymama says

She won’t learn. She still doesn’t admit any wrong with having Sean P on her lap. “We’re country”. What kind of lame ass answer is that?

33. Jenna says

so, what??!?!?!
    sean preston is the guinea pig in her endless search in being a good mom?
    what a gyp.