Denise Richards In Malibu With Lola

Awww… Denise and her girls are too cute! Here Denise was photographed with 1-year-old Lola in Malibu on Monday. I love the tinkerbell shirt Denise is wearing, and are those hot pink penny loafers on Lola? Too cute!

Denise Richards

1. Ann-Marie says

It just isn’t the same without Braydie!, My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.

Carliegh thanks for telling about Braydie. I have emailed her, but it was a few days after she posted and I hadnt heard back yet. I feel horrible for her. Was it the eldest that is in college? If you want to take o/t please email me at Thank you

3. carleigh says

I didn’t post that message above #4. Someone else did a paste & copy of something I posted under the Tori and Dean topic and put this here….I wouldn’t ever say I am wonderful and I know it all….that’s ridiculous. I did post #16 and #1 and those are the only posts I have made here.

As far as all the stars naming their daughters Lola I think it might have something to do w/ the sheep like metality in Hollywood……who knows…lol

Carleigh, Thanks for sharing! You just never know when you will meet the love of your life!

Holy Lolas’!!! Lot’s of celeb daughters are named Lola! Does anyone know it’s meaning?

5. carleigh says

Amy..Braydie has left the site she posted the other day under the anna nicole topic. She’s going through a lot of personal things right now her son was almost killed this past weekend in a car wreck by a drunken driver and I think she just has a lot to bear right now. I don’t know if you read that or not..just fyi. I hope she and her family are all OK and that she comes back soon I miss her on here.

6. txmom says

Carleigh, it is nice to know I am not the only one!! I am still waiting for my divorce to be final, it has been over 3 years. I too am in a wonderful and loving relationship. I never thought I would get divorced but my ex wanted out. As soon as he found out I had found someone else, he has done everything he can to postpone the divorce– including saying I commited adultery since we are still waiting for the divorce to be final…nevermind we have been separated for over 5 years.

7. courtney says

hey i dont know who puts the pics on here but theres pictures of anna nicoles baby now…

8. Lisa says

ladies, be nice

Carleigh shared her story in the context of a comparison w/ Denises current relationship w/ richie

9. joanna says

its good to bring in your personal life on this site at times, so what if carleigh has, its not affecting anyone!

10. Spohien says

Yes Carleigh…why choose to share this here and what does it have ot do with Denise Richards? (who looks great by the way…)

11. carleigh says

I met someone who is now the love of my life 8 months after leaving my ex and filing for a seperation. Due to circumstances beyond my own control my ex dragged out the divorce and it took 2 1/2 years to finally have it become finalized. Sometimes you just don?t know what?s going to happen in the scheme of things and I didn?t expect to meet this new man either it just happened to be that way. If I had remained faithful till the bitter end I would have prolonged and possibly missed out on finally for once being happy in a loving, stable, secure relationship. I didn?t cheat and this man was NOT a part of the reason I left my ex and had nothing to do with it but I am lucky to have met him at all and I thank my lucky stars I did.

I am so wonderful. I know it all.

12. txmom says

I think it is great that she is such a hands-on mom. I am always seeing pictures of her and her kids out and about. You don’t see that too often in Hollyweird!