Donald Trump Takes On Brad Pitt's Reason Why He Won't Marry Angelina Jolie

Now for the daily dose of something a bit more controversial than Heidi Klum being adorable…good-ole Donald Trump is at it again!

Donald Trump

This time he is taking on Brad Pitt. And though I think the Donald can be a bit queer (not literally queer :)) I think he may be on to something. Brad had no problem marrying Jennifer Aniston. Hmmmm…I think Brad should marry the mother of his children (biological and adopted). Call me old-fashioned! Obviously, whatever Brad and Angelina do is their private business, but I thought Donald’s rambling was funny!
Here is the excerpt from Donald’s blog:
I know a lot of men who are perfectly happy being single. They have every excuse in the world why they’re not ready to get married.

I thought I had heard everything until I read why Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie say they won’t be tying the knot anytime soon.

In an interview in the current issue of Esquire magazine, Brad said he and Angelina won’t consider getting married until – quote – “everyone else in the country who wants to be married is legally able.”

Obviously, Brad is trying to be a social activist and make a point about dropping the restrictions on who is allowed to get married and who isn’t in this country. Or at least that’s what he wants people to think. Maybe he’s just come up with an excellent way to stay a bachelor.

It makes him look really concerned about the plight of other people. Yet at the same time, he doesn’t have to get married. This guy is smarter than I thought.

Comments

1. Valerie says

I told everyone when Brad & Angelina were doing that movie — they are gorgious together — my bet is on them. I hoped that they would be a couple someday and poof they are — much better match that the other one for Brad. I have followed both Brad’s and Angelina’s career’s — love their movies, they are not just beautiful they are very entertaining — hope they keep making more movies, I will see them all — sorry but the other person — J her acting is pitiful — smart though she always has talented co-stars and still able to make lots of money — that’s it and that’s all as far as what I enjoy — no offense. Some people have all the luck —

2. AMYHUDZINSKI says

ALTHOUGH DONALD TRUMP IS NOT MY FAVORITE PERSON, I AGREE WITH HIM ON THIS NOTE. ANGIELINA IS NOT WORTH MARRYING AND NEITHER IS BRAD. BOTH OF THEM HAVE NO RESPECT FOR MARRIAGE. THEY ARE BOTH SELF CENTER PEOPLE THAT DO THEIR “GOOD WORKS” FOR SHOW. ANYONE THAT CHEATS ON A SPOUSE OR GOES AFTER A MARRY PERSON DOES NOT REPECT THEMSELF OR ANYONE ELSE. THEY CRAVE ATTENTION THEN SCREAM THAT THEIR PRIVACY IS BEING VIOLATED. THEY DESERVE EACH OTHER. JENN IFER WAS WAY TOO CLASSY FOR YOU, BRAD

3. dori says

I don’t particularly care for Donald Trump but he does have a point Brad and Angelina never intended to get married but to come out and say I won’t get amrried until everyone who wants to ca… it’s so lame . In other words Brad you not going to marry Angelina does everything have to have a political statement involved…careful Brad your real intentions are showing…..not that anyone care who you marry because marriage has no meaning to you anyway you proved that with Jen…. didn’t you?????
    The more he speaks the less I like him.

4. nicola says

Come on u guys, he`s not goin 2 marry her, ever. IMO, I still think he`s holdin on2 hope of a reconciliation wiv Jenn !!!! Who knows, somethin`s definately not right somewhere

5. Lisa says

yeah sure Marge

wake up and leave the love of his life and destroy the life of three children in the process-how mean spirited of you to wish this upon those innocent kids

“what do they need a piece of paper telling them their married for? “?”

See, this is exactly the rub and why his argument irritates me. He wants everyone to be able to get married if they want to. So he is sympathising with people who “want a piece of paper”. And yet, he most likely feels that it is just a piece of paper. That is called hypocrisy. Don’t stand around on your moral high horse (directed at Brad and Angie) preaching about people who want to get married and can’t when you yourself can and WONT. It’s not like Congress or the president or any of the (majority of the country) is going to change their opinions and say “ok, gay people are allowed to get married now, because we HAVE to get Brad and Angie married…Oh my god, we have to get them married so lets change all the laws”. I mean, how arrogant is that that he thinks his stand is going to make that big of a difference.

7. AJ Fan says

What Angelina and Brad do about the issue of marriage is up to both of them. Sure, it would be nice to see them officially together, but what matters is that they love and cherish their children.

He just didn’t want to marry a WHORE. Kids or not. He didn’t have any problem with Jen…because she is a good woman.
    Look we all know what is ineviatbly going to happen so why waste a tree on commiting to a pig like that, he is an ass for doing what he did to Jen but maybe now he is waking up!!!!

9. Lisa says

yeah, with his track record and children by three different women, infidelity and miltiple divorces The Donald sure has respect for marriage- what a moron

10. Cam says

He is right and yeah it was not orignal of Brad to use that line Charlize Theron said it before him.

Here is the link

Charlize Theron and longtime-love Stuart Townsend have finally announced a wedding date. The couple says they will tie the knot when and if it becomes legal for gay and lesbian couples to get married in America. Theron said on the show Extra that she and Townsend are sick of being asked all the time when they’re going to get married, so they decided to wait until gay people have the same right to marriage as hete
    ro couples.

11. Ali says

I think it was Angelina’s reasoning too since she is a biosexual and all she wants everyone to have the same right. I think Brad doesn’t have a say in their relationship he is there for the ride. Angi is in control!!!

12. courtney says

ok, i guarantee that bad and ang will get married….its not gonna be a huge wedding like his and jenns, its gonna be small, private, and no ones gonna know until it happens…..they just know they can play with everyone so thats all their doing! and donald should mind his own buisness….and if they arnt gonna get marrried….who cares, they just dont want to be legal, that way if they dont work out, they dont have tot do the whole divorce thing, and money, and all that shit bc think about it, their both bazillionares and they both ave been married, their actually going it about the smart way id say! and plus, being married doesnt change anything….their pretty much already married, they live together, their “in love” and they have a kid…..kids together….what do they need a piece of paper telling them their married for?

13. Pika says

I remember thinking the same thing when I read Brad’s reason for not getting married. COP OUT!
    However, I think that Brad may be afraid of Angelina’s track record with marriage. She was MADLY in love with Billy
    Bob and, *poof *….he dissapeared!

14. pixidrizzl says

I have a feeling it’s Angelina’s reasoning and, even though he might agree with it to some extent, it was her idea and he’s going along with it. Not that Brad can’t have his own opinion but he just seems heavily influenced by Angelina since they got together. That’s a good thing – I love her and think she’s got her heart in the right place. She’s a fantastic activist who actually walks the walk.

15. babyhates says

I think Donald should shut up !!!!!!!!!! It’s not like he has had 1 great marriage !!!!! HELLO 3 gold-diggers !!!!!!!!!! You know he’ll leave this one right before the 5 year mark because then he’ll have to give her more money that’s what he did last time ! I’m sick of people talking about them…………… I mean there’s a lot of people that are not married and it really shouldn’t make a difference if they love there kids and each other !!!!!!!!

Well, he obviously has an opinion and he is entitled to it. He just also happens to be a “name” so his opinion gets out there a little easier then the average Joe’s. I acutally think it is kind of funny when he lays in to Celebs. His fued with Martha is endless fun. She gives it right back to him too (except, why does everyone take it easy on his hair?)

I thought Brad’s answer was kind of lame, but I am sure he was just tired of saying the same thing over and over again when asked when he and Ang were going to marry. Now of course, he will get backalsh when/if he does marry her, because people are going to say “what about waiting till everyone was allowed to brad?”.

Then there is the whole thing about how broad his explaination is. I mean, does he intend to wait until all 7 year olds that want to get married are allowed too? He wasn’t specific enough, so maybe he really just does not think he will marry her.

17. impeachBush says

Ange’s holding off because of the shear humiliation of a marriage to Brad not working out.
    The razzing from Jen Aniston et. al. would be never ending..

18. thegrinchiscoming says

I love the Donald! He gets away with saying whatever the heck he wants.
    I love Brangelina too by the way, I would love to see them get married but hey if it ain’t broken…

19. carleigh says

Maybe they “Brad and Angelina” just don’t want to get married. Donald Trump should mind his own business and stick to what he knows…..being a cheating spouse and being a savy businessman.