Tom Cruise Proud Of Katie's Weight Loss

Here Tom and Katie were snapped at a soccer game of Tom’s daughter, Isabella on September 30th.

Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Katie looks amazingly slim, but I hope the following story isn’t true! Ugh!

Could it be that Katie Holmes has gone through a dramatic weight-loss regimen to get herself in shape so she can pour herself into a wedding dress? According to a report this morning, her baby daddy/fiance Tom Cruise has been “eager” to get Katie to get fit, and that evidently she’s done him proud.

“Katie has lost a lot of weight. A lot,” tells an observer to MSNBC’s Jeannette Walls. “I’ve heard that Tom was eager to get her back in shape. Looks like she made him happy. And then some.” The prevailing buzz, of course, is that a TomKat wedding is imminent, and Cruise’s rep Arnold Robinson has maintained all along that the pair will be getting married sometime this fall.

Comments

1. zack's nana says

I feel so sorry for Katie. It’s obivios that this young girl has been brain-washed by the”tomkat” with all of his scientology and other ridiculous crap. Someone needs to do an intervention on her and get her away from him. Call Dr. Phil…he has experience rescuing innocent children out of cults!!!!!!

2. emma c says

FYI carleigh i never wrote #57. Somebody else who obviously has a beef with joanna did and was too much of a coward to use their real name…

3. Peko says

Here goes Carleigh, the messaih, preaching again. Stop telling people what to do. Shut up, bitch

4. Shea says

LOL …this site is too fun. I CANT STAND KATIE H. Whats up with them wearing Black all the time? Funny how weve ONLY seen pictures of suri (pic thats look photoshopped no less)…but never of her on film? Her and tom DESERVE eachother. Hes a wierdo and shes a no talent, follower that needs to take her “baby” and run.
    also what is up with her “fashion” statement? Kinda wierd that she doesnt want to show anyone her tummy….maybe becuz she knows there isnt anyhting to show? like stretch marks?

5. carleigh says

Emma C. (this is NONE of my business but OH well too bad) …….here we go w/ the hypocrite crown…your today’s winner Emma C. You tell Joanna to get a life and here is your quote” every time i leave a comment for you i get one back a few minutes later”how in the world would you know the response time for joanna to comment back to you if YOU also weren’t sitting right there hunched over your computer with your little fingers perched for the ready at your keyboard. Sounds like you need to get the life you claim Joanna so badly needs if this is all you fill your time doing! And we should worry about WHO?

6. joanna says

lol, it doesnt take over mylife, its my day off from work today, my daughter is in nursery and my partner is in work , nothing else better for me to do! lol xx

7. emma c says

jesus you must be watching the comments permanently. Every time i leave a comment for you i get one back a few minutes later. Honestly joanna you really out to get out more. Dont let this take over your life. I am starting to worry about you seriously….

8. Doh says

As i said before “weirdo”. By the way, when are you getting sectioned? I heard you did some pretty bad stuff the other day MARY ELLEN

Joanna there is actually room for me on here. Its your fat butt that there isn’t room for.

DOH….WAIT, DUH….WEIRDO, RIGHT BACK AT YOU BABE. DID YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR TODAY; SMILE, IT DOESN’T HURT TO SMILE. JUST LIFT ONE CORNER OR YOU MOUTH AND THEN THE OTHER….SEE, IF YOU SMILE, THE WORLD SMILES BACK!

10. nicola says

I`d be careful if I were Kate. Seems like she`s tryin out the Victoria Beckham diet……………The pair av become close lately, is it a game 2 see who slims the fastest 2 the smallest waist???

There is room on this site for anyone who wants to post here. Personally I crack on myself all the time, it’s called a sense of humor. Since having a baby there have neen quite a few occasions where I have put something on and said “now, come on Kelley, you don’t really think you can still pull that off do you?”. Lighten up. It’s not like Katie’s coming here every day to see what we are saying about her.

DOH…..or is that DUH…..ha ha!
    The only reason why you’re telling me to shut up is because you must be one of those self absorbing, low self esteem individuals who only see the faults in a person. Come out of your darkness and take a look at yourself. You know, a change wouldn’t hurt. It’s people like yourself who judge a person before even getting to know them.
    Peace!

13. Brenna says

You know, I think Katie is a great person but she needs to get her head on her shoulders. I think that they leave there child way to much. Why don’t we ever see any pictures of them with there baby. Maybe Katie needs to get some motherhood tips from Gwen Stephany. Now there is a mother that knows how to spend time with her child.

ENUF ALREADY…..I’VE ONLY READ JUST A FEW COMMENTS AND DON’T YOU LADIES HAVE ANYTHING ELSE BETTER TO DO THAN TO PUT SOMEONE DOWN. COME ON…..SEEMS A LOT OF NEGATIVE COMMENTS ARE COMING FROM SELF ABSORBING AND LOW SELF ESTEEM. LOOK IN THE MIRROR, REPEAT YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS THAT YOU WROTE IN THIS COLUMN AND SEE HOW TERRIBLE YOU LOOK! LOOK AT THE BEAUTY OF A PERSON FOR WHAT THEY DO, NOT HOW THEY LOOK. PLEASE ENUF!!!

15. carleigh says

Kelley….lol……oh god…I am honestly laughing about the control top pantyhose statement..OMG…anyways I don’t think she would be pulling up her pantyhose to the point where she looks like Steve Urkel but I think it’s like a top that has the sheer midriff and maybe the sleeves to if we could see em…but anyways you made me laugh my butt of w/ that visual of her pulling up her pantyhose up to her boobs! LOL

Why hasnt anyone mentioned the black under thingie that Katie is wearing. I think it is control top pantyhose pulled way up high. She should have considered a longer top though.

17. Carol says

They look like idiots. Dressed more for a biker bar – Katie – Tom with that white shirt sticking out – than the kids games. Tom is short. Why don’t they let Suri get some fresh air and take her out once in a while? The lady next to Katie is looking at them like they’re like sick and the kid just above them doesn’t seem too amused either. I would be embarassed if they were my parents. I’d probably stop playing sports.

18. Josie says

I’m probably the last person on the planet who still really likes Tom, but if I was marrying him, I’d want to look my best. That would mean losing the baby weight any way that I could. I think Katies doing what she wants to, to look her best.

19. Olivia says

Not that anybody missed me, but I’m back and I just read your #8 comment Carleigh. Cracked me up, took me by surprise and when I laughed out right loud, I spit chocolate fudge brownie ice cream all over my screen.

20. missymama says

I too certainly hope she isn’t crazy enough to have another one of Tom’s babies. She looks like she just hasn’t lost all the baby fub. Thats the hardest place to tighten back up!

21. TJ's mom says

Missymama, I looked at those pictures…I think her jeans are too tight and her little baby pouch is hanging over. She probably didn’t think anyone was looking and stopped sucking it in! She would be crazy to have another Cruise child!

22. TJ's mom says

I agree 100% with Carleigh! If anyone has read what IT has posted, they would feel the same way! You don’t joke about the sick, demented things that IT has written! They make me sick! She is not sticking to the subject or commenting about that pictures. I’ve already reported her! I suggest others do the same if they feel the same way! Keep your chin up Carleigh!

23. carleigh says

Danielle yes this site is for POSTING, COMMENTING AND LOOKING. ETC. and if your not trying to stir the pot so to speak and to ADD SOMETHING ABOUT THE TOPIC (which you didn’t do above) what do you think about Tom and Katie???? Just wondering what your opinion of them was.

Ok, not trying to stir the pot:
    Isn’t this site for looking and commenting on celebrities and their children?
    I think if we all just purely stick to commenting on the pictures, there would be no need for arguments.
    Just my opinion though.

25. carleigh says

I think Amy is Sue…look at how Amy likes to post the same thing over and over and over….Hey Amy eh I mean Sue oh hell whoever you are here………if ya want people to believe you are who you claim to be then don’t steal someone else’s MO. Sue’s the one who posts and reposts the same thing over and over…that’s why I think we have a direct link between Sue and AMY……..uh Sue no I mean Amy…damn I’m confused…NOT.

26. carleigh says

Peko your the one who brought up the “ass licking” now aren’t you? Why do you feel the constant need to have a go at me? You have nothing better to do, do you you little wanna be! I can post whatever I want and if you don’t like me or reading what i have to say then it’s real simple since your the fuckin’ genius here…DON’T READ EM!

To Amy- Don’t call me out on things that have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH YOU! You must be pretty left out beings that you like to draw others into your drivel!! It’s a public forum and I did post about the topic and voiced my thoughts.. What have you done on here besides starting out your topic by addressing me personally when it had NOTHING at all to remotely even do w/ you! Grow up, get a brain and STATE YOUR OPINIONS JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE AND LEAVE ME OUT OF YOUR SHIT BITCH! You say I should state my opinion and move on…….well how come you can address me personally and when I respond to something that has NOTHING to do w/ YOUR stupid ASS you bring yourself into MY posts and whatnot? Your a hypocrite and your trying to tell me what to do? Oh OK…….can we say DUH!

27. Amy says

I agree with Peko, Carleigh what are you doing? IF anyone wants to know the big secret without having to read all the previous posts on the kate site “IT” is Alice and Carleigh is upset because Alice insulted her by making fun of the fact that Carleigh confessed some very personal things. So, with that said, let’s move on and leave the past posts in the past and start talking about the celebs rather than about us.
    Is it just me or does Katie have the strangest choice of footwear for going to watch soccer games. In the last picture she was in heels, here she is in high heeled boots. Does she know what flip-flops, flats or better sneakers are? And why is she always in head to toe black?

28. Amy says

I agree with Peko, Carleigh what are you doing? IF anyone wants to know the big secret without having to read all the previous posts on the kate site “IT” is Alice and Carleigh is upset because Alice insulted her by making fun of the fact that Carleigh confessed some very personal things. So, with that said, let’s move on and leave the past posts in the past and start talking about the celebs.

29. Amy says

Is it just me or does Katie have the strangest choice of footwear for going to watch soccer games. In the last picture she was in heels, here she is in high heeled boots. Does she know what flip-flops, flats or sneakers are? And why is she always in head to toe black?

30. Amy says

Is it just me or does Katie have the strangest choice of footwear for going to watch soccer games. In the last picture she was in heels, here she is in high heeled boots. Does she know what flip-flops, flats or sneakers are? And why is she always in black?

31. Amy says

32. Cassey says

oh please alice u do not know what u are talking about, how is she a fat cow. she looks amazing, and i think she has lost the weight because she wanted to loose it. if u know the wedding u have wanted since u were a little girl is coming up and is imminient u want to look ur best and u want to wear the wedding dress of your dreams, katie is no different. people need to stop slamming this couple. they are a lovely couple who deserve every bit of happiness. i wish them all the happiness in the world

33. Peko says

Carleigh
    Finally, after days of listening to DUMBASS and ass licking we finally have a good threa going, but no, there you go again starting up. Just let people post and see what happens. Why are you instigating people. Maybe “IT” just has it out for you. STOP RUINING T HE POSTS.

34. carleigh says

Let’s think before we respond to “IT” today ladies…let’s be smarter than that..it’s not that hard to do. (hint: check out my Kate Moss post)

35. carleigh says

Pika there is a past pic on here somewhere from a few months back where Tom and Katie went to dinner. Katie looked tired, wrung out, vacant and depressed and her nursing bra was hanging out of her top and her jeans were partially unzipped. lol (poor girl)

36. pika says

He’s never been with a woman that’s given birth before.
    Nicole didn’t go through the weight gain with their kids.

Does anyone know if Katie is nursing?

37. Ms D says

I agree with most everyone. My very first thought was WHO THE HECK DOES HE THINK HE IS??? I mean, by all means, be proud of her..but not like it’s EXPECTED of her..it made me really mad when I read ‘Tom Cruise has been ?eager? to get Katie to get fit, and that evidently she?s done him proud.’
    Why should she have to ‘do HIM proud’?? I can only hope that it was taken out of context or somehting. He is so weird anymore, shame he’s taking her with him to looney land, IMO. But, she’s going. :-/

She had a baby fairly recently for pete’s sake–if he truly loves her, he’s not going to pressure her to lose the baby weight!

Now I was fortunately able to go back to my pre-pregnancy size within a few months with my first child..but the two more later haven’t come off nearly as easily!! LOL!

In any case, I hope she’s doing well..I just feel it’s sad to make such a BIG deal out of the pounds she put on with her baby and now the fact that they’re coming off.

And people wonder where young girls get the impression that your weight/size is so important…. 🙁

38. Alice says

It’s kinda of nuts that she dropped all that weight that quickly, it’s make you wonder whether she’s depressed and not eating or whether she’s just gone bonkers. Again, where’s suri? I know alot of mothers who bring their near 6 month olds to the park.

39. carleigh says

She looks pretty good in these pic’s. However I concur I wish it too would have been some “Cruisin” weigh she would have lost. Tom is such a weirdo and all you have to do is look at Katie to tell how much “cruise” control Tom has over her. It’s very sad really she should be herself and true to who she is and if Tom really loved her he would marry her no matter how she looks…baby weight and all.

40. courtney says

i think its great that people can drop all their pregnancy weight so quick!! njow its time they start sharing how!! haha i think she looks amazing

It’s a shame watching Katie go from the innocent sweet girl she was a few years ago, to someone who is controlled so obviously by her fiance.
    I truely hope she does what is right for her, and not someone else.

42. babyhates says

Ahhhh there both so fake !!!! I don’t like either one of them !! She looks older then she really is …………..

43. sarah says

She looks a lot better here than the pics posted a few days ago. Shame the weight that she lost wasnt the man standing next to her !!!