Jennie Garth & Husband Welcome Their Third Daughter

Congratulations to Jennie Garth, 34, (of Beverly Hills 90210 fame) and Peter Facinelli on the birth of Fiona Eve! She was born on September 30th.

Fiona weighed in at 7 pounds, 8 ounces, and measured 19 1/2 inches long. Fiona joins sisters Luca Bella, 9, and Lola Ray, 3 1/2.

Jennie Garth

Comments

1. Bella says

This is definately Luca in the photo, it is from a very old photo shoot. Check it out on her website.

2. Kerri says

if you go onto jenniegarth.com, look under the interview section. There is one on the right, towards the bottom (if i remember correctly) that has a picture of Jennie with her daughter. If you click on the link, it will take you to the article and you will find this picture. The captions (as well as the article) will say that this is 18 month old Luca Bella. It even says at the end that she will be hosting an “upcoming” episode of 90210. Just thought I’d let you know so you don’t think I’m crazy…

i like the name fiona eve Facinelli i also like the name lola but not luca i think that pic is of lola i mean does she look nine old to you

4. courtney says

awww that little girl is so cute with her little painted toe nails!!!!! congrats to them i wish them luck….3 girls, thats a hand full!! i know how me and my 2 sisters are….wow haha

5. TJ's mom says

Wow! 3 girls??!! I can’t handle one!! That poor man! He’ll never get to use the bathroom! (although I’m sure that they probably have more than one bathroom in their “hot house!”) Anyway…what a beautiful picture! The little girl is adorable (she almost looks like she has make up on! I’m sure she doesn’t, although she does have blue toes!) Good luck, Peter with all those hormones!

6. KellyMay says

Joanna that is an old picture! I believe that is Luca as well!

Congratulations, 3 girls what a lucky mom!!!

7. joanna says

this picture is of lola, read above, it says she is 3 and that the other sister luca is 9, this doesnt look like a 9 yr old girl lol x

8. Kerri says

The picture above is of Luca. There is an article in the interview section of jenniegarth.com that has the three of them together.

9. mum22ks says

Actually if you check out jenniegarth.com (the official website) you will see that Lola and Luca are both Peter and Jennie’s daughters. Luca was merely born before Peter and Jennie were married

10. carleigh says

Such a beautiful family. The pic above is of Lola. Luca is from her first marriage. I can’t wait to see a pic of the new baby.

11. Nicki says

Best wishes to Jennie and her family.
    Does anyone know which daughter this is, Luca, or Lola? Very cute famliy. Love to see a whole family pic of them. Very best wishes to the family.