Holly Marie Combs Due Any Day Now With Her Second Child

Many thanks to Kelsie for the happy news! Holly Marie Combs is due any day now with her second child with husband David Donoho. They have a two-year-old son named Finley Arthur Donoho. Holly is reportedly due any day now.

The following pics are of Holly with Finley in Malibu on July 20th.

Holly Marie Combs

Holly Marie Combs

(Holly On motherhood) “It’s weird. When you become a mom you just learn how to function sleep deprived and you do get used to it. I came back to work when he was three months old and the first few months were rough. And then somehow you learn to exist on no sleep. And now when he does upon occasion sleep through the night, which is like a full six hours, you’re pretty sure he’s suffocating. So you don’t sleep anyway.”

Best Wishes to Holly and her family!

Comments

1. hollmarce says

I’m from Argentina. Any news I can’ wait anymore. Finley looks like her his so adorable!!! and she looks more beautiful than ever. I miss Charmed too!!! Piper and Holly are the best!!!

2. *Holly~Fan~4Eva* says

Yes, I can’t believe how longggg her pregnancy has been……I swear she was pregnant before Jenny Garth and Maggie Gyllenhaal and still we have heard nothing about her baby being born! I got sooooo excited in mid September as I though for sure that’s when she was due (according to most websites and info) but now I’m just overly-excited and can’t wait to hear or read the news that she’s given birth to her new bundle of joy! Best wishes to you Holly!!!

she been pregant the longest i mean she was pregant first then maggie and jennie grath and thire babies was areadly born well hope its a girl

Hey, great photo of Holly. It’s weird calling her by her real name. So used to calling her Piper. I missed Charmed too, but it was a great ending.

5. alyssaukuk says

i had no idea holly was pregnant again! she really suits being a mom. oh i miss charmed soooo much lol! xx

6. kelsie says

Finley is just So adorable!!!Can’t wait to see the new audition to the family. Ur welcome 4 the up-date

7. AnotherMama says

The stroller (buggy) looks like a Peg Perego one I have. Its not hard at all to fold. Looks much worse than it is. After 3 kids using it now Ive actually learned how to do it 1 armed. Best wishes to her hers.

8. BritishMumma says

Thats one hefty looking buggy, I bet its a b*tch to fold down, sorry random comment I know!

9. Claire says

He is so cute. I miss Charmed. Holly was always my favorite. I cant wait to see the new addition to their family.