Victoria's Secret Model Laetitia Casta Welcomes A Son

Victoria’s Secret model Laetitia Casta and fiancĂ© Stefano Accorsi welcomed a son on September 21st. They have named their son Orlando. Laetitia also has a daughter, Sahteene, (who is about to turn 5 on October 19th) with boyfriend, fashion photographer Stephane Sednaoui. Congratulations!

Here is Laetitia with Stefano and Sahteene a few months ago.

Laetitia Casat

1. Ronnie says

letitia casta is massive on the loreal adverts here in england but trust me she looks horrible with short hair!=D

2. carleigh says

OK Rose your just a fucking rocket scientist…you need to stick w/ one personality so we can at least know that we are picking on the real DUMBASS and not some contrived alter personality. What’s the matter Rose how come you feel like you have to hide behind so many other handles? You that scared, lonely, dejected or just that STUPID????????

#11 is written by a 7-11’d ONE.

Since some are curious, I will indulge your curiosity. I write in a Weirdo fashion in order to be a neardo chicken little well of information encapsulated with sarcastic machinations.

For those that have eyes and ears, use them.

For the rest with no dedication, there will be no explanation to provide consolation.

There is a certain madness to all the methods since you do not have to believe anything that is stated for it is all true. The Truth is the ultimate vindicator for it shall set you free while lies make you an eternal prisoner of your own vices.

Sciam/Zion is going to be a witness to the ultimate test of Cerebral Fitness. Now this grips some more than a motha’

Words surely always retain their power for they provide the meaning for those who will listen.

Nazarathe = Victory
    Armageddon = Meggido = Translation from another language = His Glory….. on earth as it is in the air up there where it is rairified.

I no longer believe for now I KNOW F :~ :- —>

As we V djourn, we return you to your regularly scheduled banal existence waiting for you to snap out of it and wake up sleepy heads time to wake up.

You don’t have to go here for give me some mo’

Flipmode is the greatest for a once upon a child shorties were playing on a swing set, attemted a 360, 10 feet before unbreakably landing head first repeatedly on concrete as a somebody came up and said you hit your head and now it is time to 1/x switch it on them flipmode over the ones who corrupted the youth of a nation.

V over and out.

Who are the Volunteers. What is the footstool?

I have a chip on my shoulder, the size of a boulder and on it one day stood a billion shoulders.

The Time of the Volunteers draws near.

4. Alice says

this woman is super huge!! shes like the titanic. I bet this new spawnsac is just as ugly as her older devil spawn.

5. Robin says

she used to be in Victoria Secret USA catalogs all the time back in the late 90’s, beautiful girl but wacky teeth, although I dont think anyone looked at her teeth back then…

6. courtney says

well shes grogeous, still have never ehard of her but shes very pretty and i wish her the best!! oh and #11… was that all about??? i would love to know what it meant?

7. mage says

i don’t know any models as models, not a fashion person myself, but love preggo mamas and being preggo myself.

8. sarah says

i think fUny1is a bit of a freak, hahahaha. i still dont know who she is but thanks for the info guys. she is very pretty.

9. emma c says

#11 Could you give a very brief outline in plain english so all us normal people can understand…!!! LOL

10. fUny1 says

People are judged and prejudged by the eye of the beholder. Some find beauty, some find something else.

Some Find a Beekeeper with a mustard seed.

Most reveal more about themselves than about the subject they comment on.

Think about it emma C: there is a geometric Angelina Joliefique Ethan Hawke Torontofied Anomoly at play here. There is a repeating pattern at play to some, weirdo words to others.

Wear dew weir dows comb frum?

Mothers know what I speak of. Let’s just notify the Arkham Assylum that there is pulverized Highly Fructofied Trans Fatty alluminum biproducted Fluoride that numbs the senses that has spiked a pertty big American Pie Punch SuperBowl.

If one finds themselves lacking sleep at optimum weight, nothing like McD’s treats to put you to bed.

As the Dark City Strangers would say: SLEEP so they can tune your nightmare for you.

Mr Murdoch would reply: TUNE you to sleep Mr Etranger qui tue la Terra Firma.

Alberta’s Einsteiny Camus Don’t got much on You.

We keep our beds neat and tidy and the only thing that makes you a pesty guest is cash on the barrel head.

Cash is King in the land of the Emperial Non Clothed candide.

The rotten repunzled apple doesn’t FALL far from Pair ‘O Dice Lost in a Spacially demented Companion of conformity.

Henzle and Grettle get in the skillet please, we don’t have time to slowly up the temp on the frog, boil da froggy long legs now before Red Uses the Hood.

A Neighborhood of arcade fires after Luna Parks her Ass next to the Ashes of Aush Wizzie.

To make a Short STORY even longer than M. Night Shamalya’s latest convelutor of flying like an Eagled Phoenix;

As The Illusionist would say:

On this adjournment, we will note.

11. Kelsey says

Veronique, I wish I knew more foreign models too! You are right, the only models that really get a lot of publicity here in the U.S. are Victoria’s Secret Models like Heidi and Gisele (spelling?). Hopefully that changes sometime soon! 🙂

12. veronique says

Well you american people only know american models or Victoria secrets models… She is the most famous French model… very beautiful, very glamour… i don’t understand hoe come nobody knows her in the US

13. Kelsey says

Sarah, I live in the U.S and I have never heard of her before either. I think she is gorgeous (she is a Victorea’s Secret model after all), but her name doesn’t stand out in my mind.