Super Cool Mum Gwyneth Paltrow Is Having A Blast Back In London!

Here Gwyneth looks like she is having a great time back in London Wednesday night with Beyonce at Modiva. Looks like the bubbly is flowing freely! The party was thrown to celebrate the end of Jay-Z’s U.K. tour. She was accompanied by husband Chris Martin, and must have enjoyed a little time off from mommy duties. (Apple is 2 and Moses is 5-months-old).
Gwyneth Paltrow

And here Gwyneth was snapped leaving London’s Zuma restaurant on Wednesday. She looks funky fabulous!

Gwyneth Paltrow

1. megan says

carleigh, after reading your comment having a go at gwynnies clothing and her status as a style icon, how can you then have a go at alice for doing the same kind of thing (although alice’s was actually funnier) she was obviously being sarcastic about the herpes band in the same way you were about the fashion icon. obviously there seems to be some kind of history with you and this alice, thats between you two, but don’t have a go at her for doing the same thing you do just makes you look stupid to people like me who don’t know the background of whatever argument you two seem to have going..

2. carleigh says

I know it’s just whoever is adopting the multiple handles trying to divert attention away from themselves is all. I’m not worried about it I”ve been here long enough I think people know I’m genuine enough. I think like those who also have blogged w/ Braydie that she and I have our own style of opinions and how and what we say so they can pretty much spot a fake pretty quick. It’s just part and parcel for what’s going on right now I guess. Take care Sarah and don’t worry we know we aren’t the same person.

3. carleigh says

I think it’s pretty evident from the incessant ramblings of a crazed phsyco path. All you have to do is read some of the ridiculous things coming from either of them and it’s pretty evident they are one in the same. Hi Sarah

4. carleigh says

Alice your as much of a stupid dumbass as Rose! (Could it be another imaginary concoted personality of Rose?????!!!!!!!!!!)

5. Alice says

HOW can this woman be a star??? Im pretty fat BUT I KNOW IM PRETTIER THEN HER. the yellow band on their wrists shows everyone whos got what….shes got herpes.

6. Kelsey says

Edwina, I think the yellow thing on her wrist is some sort of bracelet used to get into events and such, almost like a ticket. That’s my best guess!

7. thegrinchiscoming says

That blue robe?shirt? is BUFUGLY . She is a gorgeous woman but her clothing style is not the best. Not that I look perfect every time I get out of the house. It must be hard for celebrities to keep up with the shutterbugs and appearing gorgeous just to go out grocery shopping etc.

8. Kelsey says

It has always baffled me that celebrities, who can afford the most expensive clothing in the world, resort to wearing some of the ugliest things I have ever seen. It is such a double standard…If I went out wearing that blue bathrobe, people would stare, make comments, and judge me…but when people see Gwen or any other celebrity wearing something hideous, me may make a few remarks, but somehow it just isn’t that big of a deal. Sometimes it just frustrates me! 🙂

9. carleigh says

She’s doesn’t look funky fabulous in that bottom pic…that blue thing looks like my bathrobe. And people who have said Gwen P. is a fashion icon…what were you thinking? LOL