Amanda Peet Four Months Pregnant & To Marry This Weekend

Amanda Peet and screenwriter David Benioff are expecting a baby and will marry this weekend in NYC, the actress says.

Amanda Peet
Amanda, 34, told David Letterman on CBS’ “Late Show” last night that she is four months pregnant, earning her the nickname “Fatty” on the set of her NBC show called Studio 60.

“See, that’s not right,” Letterman said. “That’s just not right.”

“I think it’s really funny,” she replied.

1. mage says

All the best to them. I just recently was able to put her name to a face and am thrilled for her.

17 years ago my husband and I married while 4 months preggo. Alcohol was not an option (anyway) and I was very slim.

I wonder if they are going to a write a baby into Studio 60.

I think this is wonderful. And I see nothing wrong with getting married while pregnant. I was 8 1/2 months pregnant with our first child when we got married. I think it’s great! What a gorgeous couple!

3. anothermama says

– wow I cannot wait to see their babe. Amanda is amazingly beautiful to me and looks like the dad aint to shabby either – Should make for an adorable kid. Congrats to them!

4. missymama says

Thank you Kelsy, my wedding day was absolutely wonderful. And what made it even better was that my son was, in a way, sharing that day with us :o)

5. Kelsey says

Thank you Diana for the warm greeting! I have been on here many times, but now I actually have the time to comment! 🙂 Isn’t it such fun to share our thoughts with other people in a setting like this? Thank you Diana for being so lovely…it is so refreshing to see such nice comments rather than the ugly insults that I’ve seen on here before. Have a good day! 🙂

6. Diana says

Welcome Kelsey! I am not sure if you have been on here before, but welcome 😉 Amanda sure is beautiful, good luck to them! 😉

7. Kelsey says

Mmmm, sparkling cider….even though you couldn’t have champagne, you had the next best thing! Missymama, even though you were tired, I hope it was truly a wonderful day that you look back on with joy!

8. missymama says

I was four months pregnant when I got married. You can barely even tell. I had just a little pooch. The only down side was that I was so very tired and wasn’t able to toast with champagne. I drank sparkling cider.

9. Kelsey says

This is just a personal preference, but I wouldn’t want to get married while pregnant. I know that pregnant women have “that glow” and are just radiant, but I think that I would like to be trim and fit into the wedding gown I always dreamed about. Regardless, I think Amanda Peet is beautiful and I wish her all the best!