Gwyneth Paltrow & Moses

Here Gwyneth is seen leaving a party in Beverly Hills on the 20th with Moses. She looks ultra glamorous and Moses is a cutie!

Gwyneth Paltrow

Gwyneth Paltrow

Gwyneth Paltrow

Comments

1. Trisha says

what is moses ELLE??? I think that is so cute….I mean no baby is as cute as my two but he is still really cute!!!! I dont think that anyone thinks that another baby is as cute as theirs, I sure dont! Trisha

2. Pika says

I think Moses resembles his sis Apple. I always thought that Gwenyth and Chris kinda looked like sibs anyway…so it makes it harder to tell which parent that babies take after.

3. Nicki says

I think her hair is way too light, (bleached and fake looking) but her baby boy Moses is adorable. Apple is a cutie too, looks just like her Dad. Hard to tell who Moses takes after right now, but he is a cutie. I love his little blankie withe the dog attached. Just don’t like the hair color, on Gwyneth.

4. carleigh says

Moses is a cutie pie! I think your right about her looking startled or gettting into her protective mommy mode. It looks like she was relaxed and then she realized that the paparazzi was snapping away and it upset her a bit. She looks really pretty in these pic’s though and I think she does look a bit curvier than her usual bean pole self. She’s one of those women who has become prettier since she had kids and pregnancy hasn’t hurt her body one bit, if anything she looks much much better nowadays than she used to like in Shakespear in Love. She was always a bit scrawny looking in my opinion but she looks great now.

5. Braydie says

I usually love gwen but the way she looks in these she can get a part in the next night of the living dead
    as for moses….hes very adorable!!!!

6. pagal38 says

Oh Wow! Hes So cute Moses Is really Growing ! I Remember Them showing Pictures Of Him As An Infant . Babies Grow Up Too fast ! Hes as Adorable As Sean Preston Here ,I Think this baby stage Is a Precious Age For babies Enjoy Gwyneth Before Ya Know It He’ll Be Walking !LOL

7. impeachBush says

Lucky her, looks like she’s hardly suffered any post-partum hair loss. Or has very good follicles.

8. Deb says

Does anybody think she looks very concerned. I always feel sorry for them when they feel the papparrazi too close. My motherly instincts I guess. Don’t get me wrong…I love to see photos of my favs and she is one…I just would rather see them looking relaxed and happy…not guarded and worried…

9. BritishMumma says

I dont like her hair colour, I think it would look better a few shades darker, so it looks a little more natural, but other then that she looks fab! Moses is rather cute too…

10. sarah says

your right lala_brit ,her hair looked FAB in sliding doors, so much so that i had my hair chopped in the exact same style from waist length hair. LOL.

11. lala_brit says

She looks delish – her hair is always immaculate!. She looks like brit Denise Van Outen in the photos. I liked her hair short ala Sliding Doors…….

12. shirley&Laverne says

The father of her kids is “Coldplay”‘s leading singer, but I do not know his name.
    Her hair looks gorgeous as well as Moses, I wish them the best.