Prince William Holding A Baby Equals Royal Cuteness!

Prince William was born at St. Mary’s Hospital in West London 24 years ago and went back to celebrate the opening of their new Winnicott baby unit. He had the chance to hold a three-week-old baby named Sina Nura.

Prince William

At one point reporters asked him if the visit was making him feel broody. The 24-year-old blushed visibly as he replied: “Broody? I don’t know about that – not yet.”

That is sweet!

Comments

1. Pat says

Not that anyone would impose their own desires upon the royal couple, how delightful it is that Queen Elizabeth may be blessed with a grandchild during her reign; how exciting that would be for her, her son, and the parents, of course. It’s perhaps every grandmother’s dream to see her grandchild have a child to fix the importance of being a grandmother, and to measure the progress, security, and well-being of generations to come.

It’s what families are all about, the essence and the substance.

2. yannah says

and Dini Dwijayanthi, absolutely crazy. The I’m so happy,you have a child”comment s from dini reminds me of the scream movie………………….abit.Crazy person turned killer.

3. yannah says

Nural syakina………………..sounding like a pscho killer obsessed with prince william your supposed to comment on how he looks and instead there is scramblings of your almost pschotic obsession, keep it to yourself it’s rather quite annoying and really freaky……………

4. Nurul Syakina, BORNEO says

I WANT O TELL YOU…..

~YOU ARE PRINCE THE STRONG PERSON

~NEVER GIVE UP……..

~ALWAYS SMILE TO EVERBODY………..

~U HAVE SWEET SMILE……….WHICH NEVER I THOUGH….

AND YOU ALSO WONDERFUL MAN…….IN MY HEATH 4EVR…….

I realy2 wat 2 meet you……….
    it was my dream………..

it z gud ig i can c u ……….

i rely2 hope can met u…..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU……………………

I MIZZ U SO MUCH……….

:]

5. Nurul Syakina, BORNEO says

PRINCE WILLIAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wat 2 says to you……………………
    YOU the HANDSOME BOY in the world………………………

UR face juz like ur MUM…….

I HOPE 1 DAYS I CAN MEET YOU……

I LOVE YOU………………….SO MUCH……….

6. Cecilia Babcock says

Prince William!!! What to say! You are such a sweetheart. You have to go through so much and I give you full credit for everything that you have to put up with on a regular basis. You are my hero!! I love you!! It would be my dream to meet you. Your mom would be so happy at what a wonderful man you have grown up to be!! Keep being the awesome person that you are!!

Hi…Prince William. Ur are so sweet and so…??
    Can me talk about u…??
    CAn u give me ur pic…??
    coz iam really love u so much..
    but u is very long from me..
    i want be your friend…
    u may it be my friend…??
    thanks…
    god bless u…

…im not a british, i am a filipina…prince william looks cute in that picture together with the baby…but some of the commentors does’nt like it…they are judging their own prince w/out knowing him better..they must know the real him before they will say any erroneous words to their own prince…i hope prince william can read this and can check out my friendster accnt….you must know him first before judging him…”_”

9. JOY RENEE COTE says

10. JOY RENEE COTE says

DNA TELLS IT ALL.I HAVE DNA FOR EVERETT CARSON COTE/WINDSOR.I WOULD NOT LYE,THAT IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE.YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT TENNESSEEWASHERE@YAHOO.COM .DON’T MAKE ILLEGAL SUGGESTIONS ABOUT MY NAME (JOY RENEE COTE),EMAIL ME INSTEAD (LIKE A ADULT) AND I WILL ANSWER A QUESTION FOR YOUR CUSTORISTY.THANK-YOU.JOY RENEE COTE (MOTHER),EVERETT CARSON COTE (SON), ALLIZED (FATHER) PRINCE WILLIAM ARTHUR PHILIP LOUIS MOUNTBATTEN WINDSOR.I EVEN SENT THE DNA SAMPLES TO THE (UK).NOT AUSTRAILA.I LIVE CLOSE TO NASHVILLE TENNESSEE.HAPPY HALLOWEEN,THE COTE/WINDSOR FAMILY.

11. Karen says

Joy I can’t believe you have posted this on so many websites about the royals. You need to know that you will be found out soon and it won’t be pretty.

12. jpy renee cote says

i bet he went to nashville ,(prince william arthur philip louis mountbatten windsor) i live in newport tennessee .that is about one and thirty mintutes away.everett carson cote was born in 10-14-2004.prince william arthur philip louis mountbatten windsor went to nashville about that time.email address (usa email address) tennesseewashere@yahoo.com . date is october 09, 2006 ( monday). (mother) joy renee cote, father (allized) prince william arthur philip louis mountbatten windsor.

13. Shea says

Your a freaking freak stalker thats what you are joy. WOW I hope you get help before you child ( if you even have one) grows up tryin to search for his “father” and gets put away for harrassing a prince.

14. joy renee cote/ prince william arthur philip louis mountbatten windsor says

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EVERETT CARSON COTE/WINDSOR.OCTOBER 04, 2006. MOTHER IS JOY RENEE COTE AND THE FATHER IS PRINCE WILLIAM ARTHUR PHILIP LOUIS MOUNTBATTEN WINDSOR. EMAIL ADDRESS IS TENNESSEEWASHERE@YAHOO.COM . ( USA EMAIL ADDRESS)ADDRESS IS 143 NORTHSIDE AVE APT A NEWPORT TENNESSEE 37821 ( USA).HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY OF 10-14-2004. LOVE MOM AND DAD.

15. joy renee cote says

prince william arthur philip louis mountbatten windsor. the man is the father of our son, everett carson cote. dob is 10-14-2004. address is 143 northside ave apt a newport tennessee 37821. ( usa). mother is joy renee cote.email address is tennesseewashere@yahoo.com . (usa email address). he is going to pay child support through the uk child support enforcement office. october 04 2006.

16. Alice says

THIS guy is not ANYTHING> prince? lol thats all he will ever be…he wont ever see KING….His dad is a alien and will live forever. I think harry knows.
    william is a ugly guy that shouldnt be holding babies. he should be eating them

17. Pauline says

Prince William looks very uncomfortable, yet happy to be there at the same time. It’s kind of the look of “Now how am I supposed to be acting right now?” He’s probably not done a lot of baby holding, but his heart is in the right place. He does do a lot that reminds us of his Mother, what a compliment for Prince William. Also to his tribute, He stands well on his own, as a compassionate, caring, man of the people. He is PRINCE WILLIAM!

18. Braydie says

told ya he looks good in one pic and the next not so good. I also think harry is cuter… however hes much more of a partier lol.

OK, i take back my comment. I just saw a pic of him in his military garb and MEOW! Maybe I just have a think for a man in uniform. I still think Harry is hotter. I got to be careful though I am an old woman compared to him,

I think Diana (bless her wonderful soul in heaven) would be wonderfully proud of her two boys, and even though I don’t really care for Charles ( I hate cheaters) he has obviously done something right because they seem to be wonderful boys.

20. Nicki says

Come on haven’t we all had a picture taken that we didn’t like? I believe this pic was snapped as soon as he was asked this question- ( At one point reporters asked him if the visit was making him feel broody. The 24-year-old blushed visibly as he replied: ?Broody? I don?t know about that – not yet.?)
    It is wonderful to see him doing the things that his Mum would be so proud of him for. A lot of rich 24 yr olds are just hanging out at clubs and doing nothing constructive with there lives. Good for Prince William and the new baby unit in the hospital he was born in. Diana would be proud of him I’m sure.

21. Joellen says

That baby sure has a head full of dark hair, doesn’t she..reminds me of Suri.

Yes, I think his Mother would be proud..

22. Braydie says

hes one of those people that look hot one time and not so hot the next time. Im happy he is trying to carry out his mothers wishes…as well as harry. This might be good practice for when he does have kids of his own.

23. carleigh says

Prince William has grown to be a well adjusted and caring human being. He is a good role model for the royals given all the scandals and gossip they have generated it’s nice to see William doing something to bring about a positive image. He is a very handsome young man and he has his mothers natural ability and ease with people. I think he is going to make a very strong king at some point in the future and I will watch him as he finds his own love, marries, finally has children of his own and watch him come into his own. He will make England proud one day!

24. pagal38 says

I think Its Great To See William Doing The Things His Mom Always Did & Showing Compassion To Causes ,His Mother Would Be very Proud Of Him. Let Him Be Happy ,Hes Been through A Lot In Life At Such a Young Age & He Deserves To Be Happy & I Hope He Someday Has Children Of His Own & Gets Married For Love & Is veryyyyyy Happy As Well As Harry . Those Boys Deserve Happiness . Hes Really Growing Up . I Have to Say Charles Did Do A Good Job At instilling Character In His & Diannas Children While Keeping Diannas Wishes & Letting Them Live Life As Normal As Possible! I Think Dianna Changed The Way The Entire Monarchy Views Things Now . Goodluck To Both OfThem.

25. lala_brit says

I think its good that he is enjoying doing the work that his mother Diana did. She would be so proud to see her little boy finally following in her footsteps. Willaim has done her proud. Well Done for doing something that you beleive in…none of the other royals will do it!

26. KellyMay says

LOL He looks so uncomfortable with an obvious nervous laugh!!! His momma would be proud, Future King Wow that’s a big position to fill!

27. maryj smith wilder says

This site is my sunshine for the day, and I agree with Everyone who would like to keep it light, without the nasty comments. It’s a BABY lover’s site. What are you doing here if you don’t like babies? Prince W. is really a prince Charming, his mother was one of my favorite celebs, and I can’t wait for him to have his own wee darlings. You can be a Yank, and still love the royals, AND all babies. Thanks for these wonderful pictures, Ms Sitemistress!

28. mage says

i never thought outward appearance reflected inner ability to rule???

how wonderful to have a new baby unit!

I’m sorry, but he is not attractive to me. I have seen some pics where he looks pretty good, but sometimes when he smiles like this he looks a little scary. I think his brother is a little cutie (but I am partial to red heads). Humanity wise though, it is nice to see him helping out at this hospital, nothing is more attractive then donating your time to a worthy cause, so that makes him seem like a real man to me.

The baby is so sweet and tiny. He’ll get used to babies (i hope) when he starts his own family.

I really still hold a grudge against his father and when he looks like his dad (like in this photo) it maked me think him to be un attractive, jmo of course.

30. Debra says

Here we go again. What is your problem Courtizzle? Why would you leave such a nasty post about Prince William? You seem to be the one with inner ugliness. Go post your hate somewhere else. Prince William has turned out to be a fine gentleman and it is still so sad to me that his mum is not around to see her son’s get married and have her grandbabies. I loved the People’s Princess and miss her!

31. Diana says

Prince Williams is very handsome and has a beautiful girlfriend so I would stop being so judgemental and cruel courtizzle.

32. sarah says

yes he does look uncomftable but i guess he has not had a lot of contact with babies, especially ones so tiny. I think his mother would be proud, he has grown so much and been through so much but is still smiling. i am british so maybe i am biased but as for the first comment i 100% disagree. what inner ugliness?

33. Ms D says

I think it’s cute. 🙂

But boy, is it just me or does he look REALLY uncomfortable holding that teeny tiny baby? LOL!

34. TJ's mom says

Wow! I really don’t understand the first comment. Prince William, thank God, is the spitting image of his beautiful mother, the late Princess Diana. Second of all, how can you say his “inner ugliness is showing?” What’s so ugly about celebrating the opening of a baby unit, holding a premature little baby and innocently blushing when a reporter asks if he’s ready to have children yet? If that’s your definition of “inner ugliness” thank God he’s not doing something REALLY ugly like feeding homeless poor orphans! Yikes! (Don’t mean to argue with you, but I’m a British citizen and I’ve got to stick up for the future King of England!)