Kate Moss & Lila Grace

I LOVE Lila Grace’s outfit! I especially love the shiny gold ballet flats. I noticed they have similar little girl’s shoes at Old Navy…I want to get them!

Sorry…image removed.

Comments

1. Olivia says

I don’t understand why most of you criticize somedody who have worked so hard and have achieved so much in her life. I don’t personally know Kate but I think she adores and loves her daughter and really wants the best for her. Do you know how many women don’t even care about their children?
    You know, it’s very easy and really pathetic to judge someone you have never even met ! People who know Kate have never said something bad about her and they must know her much better than you do, don’t you think? I mean, I also don’t like the fact that she takes drugs but everybody have different personality and we all are free to do whathever we want! But Iam sure that Kate would never purposely do anything bad to Lila. I think she deserves more tolerance and appreciation from you.
    And did you ever notice that Kate has never ever said anything bad in the press about somebody? I think you should try to follow her example:)
    And by the way I think that Kate definitely IS one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen and there will
    never be another Kate because she is not only beautiful and hardworking but also good from the inside, very sweet, loving, sensitive…

2. lara says

i dont think any of you should judge kate simply on her drug use.we all make mistakes and she’s seemed to of made up for what shes done. she looks like a really caring mother and would do anything for her little girl. i personally think shes really pretty and a great model.her life is her buisness and no one elses so stay out! P.S. luving BOTH there outfits!!!

3. amber mackay says

I really like lila graces gold flats .I think shes the cutest little girl I ever seen .And I love kate shes so pretty . I also have left comment before saying I hope that kid is going to be ok .And hoping that kate is going to make the right desishion.Cuz I had a mom how did drugs and I haven’t seen sence I was 2 but .I hope lila grace get to stay with her mom for ever cuz that kid needs a mom.I hope for the best ………kate moss and lila grace…………….And I always see lila in the cutest outfits .

4. amber mackay says

5. kelly says

in don’t think any of you should judge until you were put into this career at a very you age. i think it is the designers obligation to stand by her i am sure they played a big part in her drug use. she seems to really love her little girl.

6. courtney says

sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif…sorry i had to hit that fat line of coke, oh shit theres people…with cameras….all around me….hmmm

7. Vicki says

I’m not a fan of Kates, I just think its out of order that she would even consider letting her daughter be around someone like Pete Doherty !!

8. Diana says

Totally agree. I don’t think she is pretty. Lets hope that Lila continues to be beautiful, UNLIKE her mother.

9. lala_brit says

I’m sorry but I can’t stand her. To me she isnt pretty without a face full of make-up, her teeth are hideous, her hair is a mess and she is ageing rapidly. Anyone else in England that was photographed taking drugs on the front of a national newspaper would have had social services on their back constantly and the child put into care. Just because you are famous doesnt mean that you are above the law. In my opinion the fashion houses should have stayed away from Ms Moss like the plague. I’d be embarrassed to buy anything she promotes or wears.

10. sarah says

lila grace is adorable, but pete = trouble. he has a son by singer lisa moorish who he is not aloud to see (due to a court ruling) because of his drug abuse. i think his son is about 2 . not a good role model for little lila if they are getting more serious. really do hope i am wrong though.

11. courtney says

as long as shes not snorting a bunch of coke on the cover of a magazine i would say shes a good mommy, even though her drug partner is outta jail…hope nothin bad comes around that beautiful child!

I saw her wearing this outfit on another site. She was visiting Pete in rehab. I wonder if she took her daughter there with her to see him?