Comments

I always have terrible trouble with comment-related plugins that require me to put some line in the comment loop; I can never seem to find the right spot. Can anyone tell me where I should put the php line in my comments loop? I haven not modified anything much, and I would be very grateful. Thanks!

3. Adrianne says

How can anyone saying something so mean spirit about a child? I think that says volumes about the person saying it…How embarrasing for you!

4. carleigh says

Oh BOO HOO I am ssssssssoooooooo hurt! Elle is being mean to me…OMG……….I’m gonna just cry buckets and buckets! Elle there’s been worse yet said about me on here so if you think your little insults have any effect….NOPE…at least get something new and original unlike all the other pathetic asses on here that throw around their stupid little insults. What’d you do go back to some previous insults and do a cut and paste??? Probably!
    Here to be original try these on for size and I give you my OWN personal permission to USE my materials:

I know your so excited to be getting a lesson in insulting people (probably more excited than MIchael Jackson at a cub scout meeting)
    Are your parents siblings Elle?
    Anyone who told you to be yourself Elle-couldn’t have given you worse advice!
    Did your parents ever ask you to run away from home Elle?
    Elle do you want people to accept you as you are or to actually l like you?
    How did you get here Elle? Did someone leave your cage door open?
    I could make a mon key out of you but why would I want to take all the credit?
    When you use a public restroom you will see a sign that says “Mens”…pay no attention and go right on in.
    Now sit down shut up and give that little pea brain of yours a rest I know I’ve given you quite a few insults to work with here..but I felt you were in dire need of some help.

5. elle says

he is ugly, he’s taken after CARLEIGH’S LOOKS after all shes probably gave birth to him, shes the only slag on this site, kids to different fathers, stds, the list just goes on!

6. Deb says

The child is beautiful!! He is definitely a chip off the old block. He has dad’s beautiful eyes and will likely look very much like his dad when grown…that’s not a bad thing!! lol! You go Russell! He’s a keeper! Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but my folks always told me (and Thumper’s in Bambi) that if you haven’t got anything nice to say…don’t say anything at all. Too bad people don’t make that their “Golden Rule” in life. Maybe we could eliminate a lot of hurt in this world.

7. Gwennie says

Charles is do adorable and I can’t wait to see pics of his new son, Tenny! Russell is my favorite actor!

8. carleigh says

Charles is a little mini-Russell..he is absolutely adorable! I love his cute little chubby cheeks!

What a sweet little boy, he does look like his Dad, (lucky kid).
    I must say Russell still has it..YUMMY!!
    It’s nice to see kids with a little meat on them ie: Charles and Sean P.
    SO CUTE!!!!!

10. Vicki says

WOW !!! Charles is a mini me of Russell ! They look so alike n Charles is adorable, I luv babies with curly hair xx

11. Jennifer says

I think Charles is adorable! He is two, so has nice chubby cheeks. I love Russell – he is one of my favorite actors and I find him very attractive. Nice to see him holding his little man!

12. Lisa marie says

All kids are cute cuz they’re kids, but….i have to agree w/ karen in a way. but hey, maybe its just that shot. i dont think ive seen other pics of him

13. Lisa says

sorry Russell, your son is cute but I doubt he will grow up with any sembelance of his parents good looks