Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Have Very Strange Taste In "Art"

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie left the kids at home to go to the Barely Legal: A Three Day Vandalized Warehouse Extravaganza art exhibit by Banksy in Los Angeles last night. Hmmm… I checked out the artist’s website and found the “art” very ugly and disturbing. Hey, maybe I’m just not artistic enough! If you are so inclined, you can check out the website here.

But Brad and Angelina look great!

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie

Comments

1. MARLENE says

ANGELINA YOU AND BRAD ARE SOO CUTE CUPLA IM TELLIN YA U GUYS SHOULD GET MARRIED ………U GUYS ARE MENT TO BE …. OR IS IT THAT BITCH JEN
    THATS STOPPING EVERYTHING SHES IN THE WAY I KNOW IT. SHES NOTHING YOU GOT BRAD SHE DOESNT HAHA I HOPE ANGELINA CAN SEE THIS HAHA
    OH YAH IM U AND BRADS BIGEST FAN YEAH I READ ALL THE BOOKS OF YOU TWO ……………..UR A LUCKY WOMEN HAVE A HAPPY LIFE .. OH YAH LIL BRADYYY AND ANGELINAS BABY LOOKS SOO CUTEE ANYWAYS I PRAY FOR YOU AND BRAD TO HAVE IT TELL THE END OF THE WORLD ……..

2. Alice says

because LORI….BRAD wanted a crack whore to be the mother of his kids! Jennifer isnt anyhtin gto him…never was! just a lay anytime he couldnt get it anywhere else. I know I had him once……..hehe i know everything!

3. Lori says

If Brad loved kids why didn’t he stay with his wife and have a family with his true love. Jennifer is a more home body mother.

4. LuLu says

I agree they look cute. But I think the artwork is pretty cook. Quite narcisistic, full of sarcasm and tainted with dark humor 🙂

5. lotte says

I liked the art. I thought it made a fabulous statement. It isn’t supposed to be “pretty” per se – it is supposed to make you think.

6. kinny says

i checked out that entire website. i found the artist and his art very funny and very thought provoking. Thanks for the site info. i added it to my favs.

7. Jorja says

I agree with everyone who thinks that art work is very disturbing and weird!!!! But everyone has there own taste!!! Whatever makes them happy especially since they have a beautiful family and just glad there happy!!!!

I agree with you for the most part. I was really annoyed by the comment “we will consider getting married when everyone else who wants to is allowed to as well”. I mean, why not just say. “we will when we want too?” After all, everyone in the world will never be allowed to marry because they want to. Sure, Gay and Lesbian marriages may come about soon, but 15 year olds will probably never be able to marry “just because they want to”. So to me he used a cleverly phrased cop out. I personally admire honesty, and while I would like to see them married if they really love each other, it IS their choice in the end. Just be honest about it, but like I said, I see your point.

9. AJ Fan says

Art is subjective and they both look lovely. Especially Angelina. Beautiful in black as ever.

As to marriage, I do see your point Kelly but I personally think it is it’s up to them if they decide they want to get married and I don’t think they are ‘advocating’ anything. At the end of the day they will be repeatedly asked to justify the reasons they are not married by reporters and they will have to give an explanation, regardless of whether or not we like the response. It is none of our business, it is their freedom to excercise that choice.

People should find role models in their parents, friends and common sense when considering the values of marriage. It shouldn’t be down to celebs to dictate that. I know that Angelina’s choice not to marry Brad or vice versa has no effect whatsoever on my decision on whether to excercise that right, it’s all about personal choice. They will marry if and when the time is right for them. For me personally, I would want to be married if I had a child with that person but the most important thing here is that they love and nurture the children they have. This, they clearly do. And in doing that, they show greater amounts of love for each other than a marriage certificate ever would.

Kellymay, I dont know if they are working right either, this may not even come up. I just copy and pasted the link from my yahoo 360 page. How have you been BTW? Email the group page and let me know.

FYI, anyone that wants to join a mommy group, please send a email to gboromoms4all@yahoogroups.com and you will get an email telling you how to sign up. I will block the heck out of anyone using someone else name or any other silly crap.

Dang, Team A, I am really getting the impression that you don’t like Brangelina, *smiles*. I don’t agree with some of her politics, but I can not deny that she is infectious in ther personality. I was watching her in an older interview and that smile is just like *wow*. I do wish her and Brad would get married if they are truly in love. I’m not going back in to an argument about marriage and stuff, but I don’t think they should just so easily poo poo the idea and use politics as an excuse. It really makes me think that they dont really believe in the idea of marriage if they don’t want to do it themselves, why advocate it for other people?

11. babyhates says

The artist was a friend of there’s ………. Some people just need to get over the fact that these two people are happy and unlike MANISTON… Anglina doesn’t look made or constipated all the time !!!!!

12. Diana says

Jen – I have to say I prefer beautiful art, and not all this modern art that it supposed to have meanings etc…! 😉 It just isn’t me. But each one to their own. If you have the money, and like the art (even if others don’t) then so be it!!

13. jen says

i can’t believe you called banksy’s art “ugly”, yet you can admire your precious brangelina for just being “beautiful”. art has meaning and messages and social implications; it’s not just all about what it looks like. you people are full of bullshit.

14. dori says

Maybe I’m wrong but I thought I read somewhere the artist is friend of theirs and they went to the opening to be supportive to the artist, not neccesarily to buy the art.

15. Sara says

It’s art meant to provoke political conversation – calling something ‘ugly’ is about as valid as calling food ‘yucky’.

16. KellyMay says

Ruby, I did not know this, that is fabulous!!! Now that’s an artist, I love it! His pictures show so much more then just the art!

For someone reason I can post again after removing my URL, I submitted over 9 posts in the last 3 days and not one is present? Kelley, how did you link your site?

17. ruby jackson says

This artist is the guy who sneaks paintings into museums and hangs them on the walls. One of his pieces hung for over 3 months at a major museum (it may have been the Met) before anyone noticed. He’s brilliant. He’s also the guy who doctored the cover of Paris Hilton’s cd and re-recorded her songs, then snuck the cds into music stores in London and replaced the legit ones with his own. Freakin fabulous!

That art is disgusting, but that is Angelina for you…”Oh look at me how dark and mysterious I am”…Give it up she is such a fake. I love how she is totally trying to dress like Jen now, but she needs to look in the mirror cuz ya can dress up trash but inside the bag it’s still just trash!!! AAGGGHHH I can’t stand stand either one of them.

19. Angie says

LOL-the third pic with Ang getting in the car made me think, I bethca she is the ultimate back seat driver!! This is based totally on the character of Mr.&Mrs. Smith btw. I love seeing these two out and about and spending time together. I hope they last, their family seems very loving.

20. carleigh says

I have always like Brad and Angelina as a couple and I know I am going to take some flack for saying this but they look wonderfully in love and happy and that’s great to see! Check out the sweet pic’s on PerezHilton and it can’t be ignored and denied.

21. Lisa says

tell me tell me tell me what are they doing in the pictures on perezhilton webblocked can’t see them

these two are beautiful, hot Look at Brad, he looks so cute

22. Renae says

Art is subjective. I highly suggest you read “The Accidental Masterpiece, On the Art of Life and Vice Versa” by Michael Kimmelman, the NY Times art critic. It may lead you to a better place on what it means to understand and appreciate art and the artist. What you seem to have passed as “strange taste” and “ugly” is more social commentary through pop culture references. Art like this is quite intelligent but highly disregarded by the masses as renegade and unworthy of attention. What you have failed to notice is that most of what you are doing here, posting your thoughts about celebrity families and their images is just as “creative” and “artisitc” as the next. You’ve given a subject focus and thought and your viewers an ability to see the world through your eyes…
    Think about that…

23. Lozano says

I loved the artwork. It really makes you think. Some of his grafitti is his best stuff that and the modern takes on the classics! Recommend you take a look…. more interesting that what coat Angie is wearing!

24. Nicki says

They look good. I wish you got one of the three pictures of them holding hands. I wonder if that is a St. Johns coat? Yeah, the artwork isn’t my cup of tea.
    Nice to see them out and about, seems like they are enjoying themselves.

25. EDITH says

ANGELINA IS ONE LUCKY WOMAN…BRAD WILL DO ANYTHING FOR HER BECAUSE BRAD REALLY LOVE HER SO…AND I’M SURE THEY ARE VERY HAPPY TOGETHER WITH THEIR BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN…WHAT A LUCKY KIDS…WELL LOVED BY THE TWO MOST LOVELY PARENTS.. GO BAMZS….GO BRANGELINA