Uber Cute Heidi Klum With Family At The US Open!

This was just too much cuteness! Heidi, Seal, Leni and Henry enjoyed the US Open in New York on September 8th together.

Heidi Klum

Heidi Klum

Heidi Klum

Comments

1. Kate says

There is hardly a normal family left this world. Just because little Leni has a different dad doesnt mean Heidi isnt a good mum or whatever people have been saying. The relationship between Heidi and Leni’s biological father fell apart; its better a child grows up with parents that are happy in a marriage than a loveless one. Seal has been a great father to Leni and Henry. It doesnt matter if Heidi is a slut or a prude, that doesnt have anything to do with her being a bad parent. She seems lovely and so does Seal, together they will raise their children right, even if they do split one day; it doesnt mean they are bad parents.

2. dana says

How mommyish…I can’t tell you how many times I have had to clean my kids hands by licking them….too cute…

to court-speak the truth its so sad how people be saying that angelina buys kids to get attention come on people she have a big heart and taking about how maddox and zahara are dirty kids that nobody want have they ever thought of they come from a third world contry and thire lifestyle is diffrene and the katie homles thing who care if she not married she have a baby with tom cruise be happy for them sheesh

TEAM ANISTON-The scars on his face are the result of discoid lupus erythematosus. Lupus is any of several diseases, especially systemic lupus erythematosus, that principally affect the skin and joints but often also involve other systems of the body; often characterized by ulcerative lesions that spread over the body.A childhood battle with lupus left him with obvious facial scarring and hair loss.hope i help you
    take care

leni is the cutest little girl out i wonder how she will look in her teenage year bet as pretty as heidi i hope the baby will be a girl with a girl name like eliza or somthing i wish them the best in life

6. Marie Angel says

She’ll have a BABY GIRL again. It is obvious by her belly.
    If you want to know the sex of your future baby(or friend’s), you can just send my your photos in sideview. Better 5-7 month. 99% guarantee.
    fh_mary_z@mail.ru

7. Fleur says

Aww… these photo’s are just adorable! I just love how Seal holds Leni and Henry on his lap. I think a father holding his children is one of the most beautiful and sexy things in the world! What a sweet family.

8. KellyMay says

When is Heidi due? Since she runs the site she could atleast let us know! Henry is adorable, I can’t wait to meet his sibling!

9. Kelsey says

Ok, I first want to come back on here and say I am sorry. The last thing I wanted to do was strike a chord with someone and promote controversy. I guess what I was trying to convey earlier was that I am a fan of Heidi’s, more so than many of the other celebrity mama’s out there. I should not have made judgements about other mothers, such as Kate or Angelina, first and foremost because I do not know them and I do not have the right to waltz right in and judge them. So, I just wanted to apologize to all of you…I am not a mean person and who hate to be thought of as such.

10. babyhates says

Kristin did you even read the rest of these on this page….. I said people love talking about her ??? There’s nothing bad with ANGELINA but people come in here and talk bad about her because she is not married and make everyone else seem great (like katie)……. Then if read this
    2. Kelsey | September 14th, 2006 at 10:14 pm

YOU WOULD SEE WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT !!!!!!!!! I wasn’t being mean I was expressing my opinion and if you have a problem with that then OH WELL !

11. Kristin says

babyhates:
    What are you trying to say? First it’s Angelina, (but you didn’t really say anything) then Katie, and now Heidi? Lots of people on this planet have children by two different fathers, and that doesn’t mean they are any less loved than children by the same father. If you can’t say anything nice, keep it to yourself!

12. babyhates says

responsible mama ???? What is that all about ????? You know people love to talk about Angelina but you do realize that little Ms. Katie Holmes is not married !!!!!!!! Also Leni sure does look like SEAL right ? NO because her responsible mama was with some one else !!! get off your soapbox !!!!!

13. Diana says

I must admit Seal isn’t the best looking bloke in the world but he has a beautiful wife and gorgeous kids too!!! 😉

14. Kelsey says

Oh, please…Heidi is a beautiful, talented woman who I happen to love! I counted how many posts it has been since we have last seen Heidi and it is nine posts! In that time, both Britney and Brangelina have been in the spotlight twice! Personally, I would rather see her, a responsible mama, anyday rather than an unwed couple (Brad and Angie) or a drug addict (Kate Moss). Ok, I’m stepping off my soapbox now! 🙂