Britney Having Her Baby?

Rumors were circulating that Britney was in the hospital delivering her baby daughter via a scheduled c-section, but she was snapped at the Taco Bell drive-through in Calabasas, CA on September 7th. Hey, maybe she is delivering her baby at this moment. Best wishes!

Britney Spears

Comments

1. BROOKE aka OG brits # 1 fan says

gosh you look like your mad lol but i hope you and kevin do break up he is a wigger so bump him find a better man i beleave in you brit go show us what you got girl well peace

}I{ love, brooke AKA OG }I{ ‘

LOVE YAH GIRL

2. KARLii says

H3Y THATS CRAZY!!!! M3 N MY FAM. W3R3 ON H3R3 TRYiiNG TO PROV3 TO MY GRANDMA THAT BRiiTN3Y HASNT HAD H3R BABY..LOL…W3LL…B3ST WiiSH3S BRiiT!!!!

3. beth says

actually i think the babys name is Sutton Pierce Federline
    same initials as Sean Preston Federline But I could be wrong let me know

4. pagal38 says

Congrats To Britney On Another Healthy baby boy!! Wow! Now Kevin Has 3 sons kaleb 2 yrs ,sean preston soon 1 yr old thursday & this new baby boy bornsept 12th ,their all one year apart & Of course He does have a Daughter Kori 4 But all the boys are 1 year apart ,Well they can have many playdates since their so close in age. Boy! Oh Boy! Britneys Going To have a whole house full of trucks cars & tons of boys things! She’ll Definitely be busy! Does Anyone Know the name Of her new baby son? has it been confirmed yet? post it if you know thanks

5. Lisa M says

can you believe that she had another baby boy after thinking she was goin to have a little girl..oh my goodness..i just heard the news earlier and got on her thinking they would have something on here but suprise suprise they didnt..everywhere else is..everyone is right about this site there not keeping up like they used too..

YES, EVERYONE I GOT THE BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!!!!
    NA NA NA NA NA NA…..I WAS RIGHT SHE HAD A BOY, SHE HAD A BOY!!!!
    okay I will shut up now.. Have a great night. 🙂

7. sparky says

read on msnbc that the rumors are true..she had a BOY!!! access hollywood talked to Jamie Spears and he confirmed.

8. Ann-Marie says

well Team Aniston you were right, I was wrong Britney had another boy. I wonder if she was told by ultrasound that she was having a girl?, why the Jailynn story???
    Anyway, I heard she might be naming him Christian Michael

9. Lisa Kalogridis says

it’s been “confirmed” – she has popped out little MAN on september 12th – 6 lbs, 11 oz.

10. KellyMay says

My niece is named Jay-lynn, it grew on me! Her Daddys’ name was Jayson so after having his second daughter my sister wanted to include his name. I like Britney’s name choice especially for her reasons (if that is the name). I think it’s a girl too, Ellen gave them girl stuff so we’ll see.

11. Carole says

Britney…Gee whiz, girl! Have seen many pics of her driving in a car recently…but NO SEATBELT protecting the mom-to-be-again or her precious baby! They are definitley not the most comfortable thing to have on during those last moments of pregnancy but necessary…after all…there are those drivers out there who might not see her and smash right into her car. Hindsight is too late! SNAP UP!

By the way, where did the “delivering her baby daughter” come from, was it ever confirmed that she was having a girl??????
    Just wondering if it is a fact or wishful thinking?

I like Britt too, but I have to say I think the name is a waste, i think she is having another BOY, can’t wait to find out I might have to eat my words!!!!
    Have a goodnight everyone.
    🙂

14. Ann-Marie says

I love Brit, but who is in the back seat.. Jaimie-Lynn??
    I love the name she has picked out ( Jailynn) so pretty!!!