Heidi Klum Takes Leni To The Park

Heidi was spotted here with two-year-old Leni at the park. Looks like Leni is destined to follow in her mom’s supermodel footsteps!
Heidi Klum

Heidi Klum

Heidi Klum

1. jamie says

is that normal 2 yrs old on the bottle i fear my daughter will do the same thing weith another on the way and my daughter emma just turning 1yr

2. Lozano says

I don’t know about any of the other British followers of this site but everytime I read about Heidi and Seal’s children Leni and Henry I chuckle to myself. Not for any mean reason but simply because we have a comedian in this country (married to the fabulous Dawn French) called Lenny Henry! It gets me everytime and shame on Seal for not making the connection as he’s British himself!! And yes, I know he’s called Henry because his dad’s full name is Sealhenry… but still.

3. Diana says

I think it is good that people are willing to accept that they need help with their kids, and I don’t think there is necessarily anything wrong with having a Nanny to help out. She is pictured a lot with her nanny, but it is the nanny and Heidi looking after the kids, not just the nanny all the time. I think it is good that celebs are willing to accept that they need help and assistance with their kids. Doesn’t mean to say they love them any less.

4. Lisa says

one on one time???Isn’t that a stroller being pushed next to them-nanny with Henry I’m sure. Hiedi has her nanny with her a lot

5. Vicki says

Leni is georgeous as is Heidi of course ! Henry is also cute n I cant wait to see the new baby. Although why hasnt little leni got any shoes on ?? I know shes on sand but I feel Heidi really should be more carefull…

6. sparky says

Come on people..she’s a SUPERMODEL!!! Of course she looks gorgeous. LOL It’s good to see her always out and about, taking the kids to public parks and such. That must be why we see new pics of her practically every day cuz she’s one of the few that actually takes her little ones places. It’s also very good that Leni is getting some one on one time w/ mommy before the baby comes.

7. Lisa says

all babies do things at different times I guess. My daughter tried to hold onto her bottle with such a ferocious stubborn streak-boy it took a long time

8. Robin says

jenna, my daughter will not drink her milk from a sippy cup I have tried…so whats good enough for Leni Klum is good enough for my Josie – so there! 😉

9. Robin says

Leni is 2 and still drinking from an Avent bottle – now I dont feel so bad about my own daughter who is 2 1/2 and doin the same thing! LOL

10. jenna says

She does look gorgeous. My only problem is, why is a two-year-old still drinking out of a bottle? Hasn’t she heard of sippy cups?

11. Kelsey says

Heidi is absolutely stunning! I agree with Team Aniston–even without makeup Heidi is radiant and downright gorgeous! And Leni is an absolute jewel!

12. Ann-Marie says

I’m tired of Heidi Klum, how about photographing Matt Damon, or let’s hear more about Kate Hudson.

I don’t know how she does it, honestly, look at how beautiful she is, even with no makeup on and preggers. You see some celebrities with no makeup and it makes ya wanna run for the hills in terror, but she is stunning. And her baby girl is a sweet little princess too.