Families Of Gwen Stefani & Heidi Klum Get Together

Gwen, Gavin and Kingston met and enjoyed some time with Heidi Klum, Seal, Leni and Henry in NYC on September 4th. I’m sure the two gorgeous families have a lot to talk about!

Heidi Klum, Gwen Stefani

Heidi Klum, Gwen Stefani

All the pics can be found here thanks to JustNoDoubt.net!

Comments

1. JODY CARILLO says

I LOVE GWEN, SHE HAS OPENLY SAID SHE IS STILL NURSING HER SON AND HE IS ALMOST 2 YEARS OLD. I ALSO BREASTFED MY 2 YEAR OLD, AND THERE IS NORTHING WRONG WITH IT. NO SAGGY TITS HERE, JUST A SMART HEALTHY AND HAPPY CHILD =) =)

I LOVE YA GWEN AND HEDI!!

GO HOTT BREAST FEEDING MOMMAS!!!

2. hayley1515 says

oooooooooohhhh my gosh kingston is the cuttiest baby out there. well one of the many. i love gwen and i think its stupid when people are talking about her cute bra showing cheetah is soooo cute, well it is to me.

hope he had a gr8 birthday!!!!he always seems to be smileing the lil fella!!!it’s obvious that Gwen is a gr8 mum so good on her!

5. grace Shelton says

ok. cheetah print? wow thats pathetic. but omg! kingston is so CEEE UTE. awww. and i like heidi and seal. they are so good together. these 2 families are possibly my favorite star families ever.

6. grace Shelton says

7. Emily says

Kingston is so cute i think he is the cuteist baby i have ever seen and i love his mom and dad they make wonderfull parents.

8. Braydie says

well im glad i didnt throw them away becuase im pregnant again and what a waste of money. 2of myown must not have any boobs if she thinks wearing a bra everyday is gross. she says she has kids but If she did I doubt she would say wearing a nursing bra after your done breastfeeding is gross too. sorry but I still have milk even though I dont BF and the only bras that fit are my nursing bras. just dumb.

9. kayleigh says

nicely said braydie- its pathetic how ppl think u should throw away a bra after u have breastfed!!!!! there the ones what need to get a life!

10. braydie says

I do have perky breasts but I still cant go without a bra…so yes I wear one EVERYDAY. and i had like 15 of the same bras asswipe. why is it gross to wear a bra thats yours after your done BF? I actually wash my clothes…..you sure sound like you dont.

11. 2of myown says

#15…wearing a bra EVERYDAY is just plin gross…and wearing it AFTER you’re done breastfeeding is even grosser! Get a life and get a new bra! I

12. kayleigh says

kingston is an absolute stunner, look how gorgeous he is! cant believe how much he looks like his daddy! x

13. braydie says

If the kid will actually keep the shoes on then i think its best babies start wearing them early to get used to them….But then theirs MY son…everytime i put anything on his feet it comes off before I get the other on his foot.
    As for the bra…omg its better then a g- string hanging out of her pants like ive seen of other celeb moms. And its a BRA… no one says anything becuz its a bra. When i was BF i was partial to a certain bra. i wore it everyday, sometimes i STILL wear it lol.

14. silver curly hair says

the bra,,yes,
    looks stupid,if we walked out like that our friends would think,,’what is she wearing that like that for’???
    just cause she’s famous its ok i suppose??

I agree with you carleigh at least she is a wonderful mom and has the common sense to cloth her son, but you would think she would do the same for herself, is all I was saying. She is at the line of trashy here. From what I hear On what Brit wore for her Matt Lauer interview everyone freaked out saying how gross it was, (I never saw it, so I can’t judge) but okay Gwen is forever parading around with that bra hanging out and nobody says anything. I don’t know, I just FEEL its in bad taste. JMO

16. carleigh says

At least Gwen puts her child in complete outfits and he isn’t hanging off her arm half dressed like some other celeb tot who will remain nameless..cough…Sean P..cough…..Kingston is too cute! Heidi Klum’s kids are beautiful too!

17. babyhates says

TA I agree with you on the bra thing !!! All the time !!!! Some one get this woman a shirt to put over that darn thing !!! It’s cute and all but everyday or every other day ? I don’t like the shoes.. there gold and ugly………. I guess am a little biase of her because her new line of purse came out and it’s 300 to 700 dollars !!!! Way to much for ugly stuff !

18. Lisa says

gavin is so handsome and this little guy is quickly moving up the ranks as one of the most adorable babies in celebrityland ever!!!!!!!!!!! Suri Cruise is also adorable!!!!

I really like her and Gavin and that baby is sooo cute!!! But I have to say I am getting sick of that bra hanging out of ALL her clothes! I don’t care that she may wear it al the time but god she is a fashion designer can’t she wear clothes that cover up her under garments? In my opinion its getting a little old!!! But what the heck do I know? LOL 🙂

20. KellyMay says

Kudos to Gwen for still nursing! I personally bought 4 of my favourite nursing bras so I could rotate and always have a clean one. I like her taste, she’s tactful!

That is so neat they got together!!!

21. Susie says

I really hate it when parents dress their tiny babies in SHOES, I mean…. come on, its not like hes gonna walk any where!?
    He is mega cute though!!