Gwen Stefani & Kingston In NYC

Oh my! Kingston just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Gwen was seen here heading to a recording studio in New York City on August 30th with Kingston. Adorable!

Gwen Stefani

1. Alaysia says

Kingston is gonna be the koolest and most stylish kid in kindergarten!! look at those kicks already i big baller!!!!!!!!! you go boy!!!

Yeah, Rhonda IF I had the money I would have help too. But I don’t so I get to act jealous. Most of the time I am not offended or put off that they have help, I am glad they do because it just might mean the baby is getting some attention even when mom has to work. The only time it irritates me is when I am confronted with some article somwhere with that mommy talking about how she lost all her baby weight by working out! Yeah, I’d have the time and energy for 2 hours every day to work out too, if I had had someone to wake up at 2 for a feeding and 4 for the crying and 6 for another feeing and so on and so on and so on.

3. Rhonda says

You guys are so hard on these women. Who cares if they don’t clean or if they have a nanny to help. If you had the money they have you would be the same way.

4. rose says

Taking care of your own baby in hollywood, what a joke! THe babies are cute little adorenments for their ego-centered parents. I mean come on. YOu really think that Ms. Stefani mops floors and cleans toilets with those dragon nails?

5. braydie says

Yup im a believer….. i was alittle scared to use in case it broke off but it didnt and it actually got gummy and he liked that too. My husband told me tonight that he let him chew on one just of rthe heck of it and he likes it so much better then any of his teething rings or toys lol. so I thank you for the advice 🙂

6. KellyMay says

Braydie I am peached that the bagel worked! I could have kissed my friend when she told me, but it does truly work and work well at that!

7. braydie says

he’s doing alot better now that there out. Its was bad for acouple days there, Im still tryin to catch up with sleep. Im not home now, i had to go to N. carolina for work, ill be here for acouple days helping Fema. my husband said tonight when i talked to him that he fell right to sleep and he hasnt had no problems. (lucky ass) The frozen bagel worked the best. he loved it lol. anyone with teething babies…DO THE FROZEN BAGEL!!! 🙂

8. Angie in Indiana says

Ugh, 50 bucks for a pair of shoes for a infant? Good think that Gwen has the dough……I sure has heck wouldn’t!!!!!

9. AnotherMama says

He is simply adorable and growing so fast! Really looks like his daddy! I bet Gwen is so happy!

10. Carran says

With every picture I see of Kingston, the first words out of my mouth are always “awww, look how cute he is!” He just gets cuter everyday; looks just like his daddy. And Gwen always looks so happy. Such a wonderful family.

He is a nice looking baby, and yes your right it is nice to see the “newest trend” is take care of your own baby. Not leaving them with hired help all the time.
    Way to go new breed of Hollywood Moms.