Britney Relaxing In Santa Monica

Britney was spotted enjoying a refreshing treat from Coogies Cafe in Santa Monica on Wednesday. Her shirt is beautiful!

Britney Spears

Britney Spears

1. PaGirl says

Anxious To see If she has Another boy ! OR girl! but most of all hope its healthy thats what really matters! Britney made a lot of bad choices concerning Sean But I Hope she’s learned from them & yes I Said choices they were not mistakes ,they were things she chose to Do.

2. carleigh says

Oh and skanka-poo Denise Richards had two kids in like 16 months and both by c-section and she too looks fab! Just another one I thought of off the top of my head.

3. carleigh says

Uh you don’t know of any celeb who has looked quite this good after having back to back babies? Well the infamous Heidi Klum is going on her 3rd pregnancy in like3 1/2 years and she looks utterly fantastic! Heidi seems to have the envious trait of making pregnancy look chic and sexy and she keeps getting better w/ each kid! God that woman is so perfect she makes me want to scream!!!!!!!!

4. tina says

she looks fantastic! but when am i gonna get to see jack blacks baby sam?? i know he was born a few months ago but has anyone seen him???

5. KellyMay says

I have that top but it’s not maternity, very comfy!

It sure looks like she’s leaking! I had to wear nursing pads too in my second pregnancy and only after I noticed in the mirror some wet spots! I can’t wait to hear her babe is here!

6. AnotherMama says

good eye – I dont think I would have noticed the leakage spot on her shirt. I never thought I leaked until I went without pads ~ Oops I won’t be doing that again. But it could be just a a spill from her drink who knows. in any case MOMS RULE!!!!

7. Diana says

She looks absolutely fantastic in this picture. I have a top like hers and it is so comfy and sexy!! She looks stunning, and she makes herself look so good 😉

8. babyhates says

I guess it’s either or on here………. This use to be my favorite site but after it went down and came back all boring only with Britney & Heidi…. I only come here about 1 once a week………. Oh well ………

9. Angie in Indiana says

Very true Kelsey, but it just seems that the last couple of weeks ALL we have seen is Britney and Heidi. There has to be more out there then this!!!! It just seems to be the same old, same old. I’m not blamming this web mistress, just venting a little I suppose….

This is one of my favorite sites!!!!

10. Kelsey says

It may be true that the owner of this site is partial to some celebrities, but on the other hand, you have to think about which celebrities are getting photographed. It is a lot easier for the owner of the site to get pictures of those people who are constantly in the spotlight. I am sure she would love to post pictures of many different celebrity mommies, she just may not have the means to do so.

11. Angie in Indiana says

Ok, so everyone knows that I am a Brit fan, BUT come on, she is starting to get as much “show time” on here as Heidi Klum!!!! I love seeing the pictures of her, but would also like to know where all of the other celeb moms went. BTW-kinda looks like Brit is maybe “leaking” on her pretty shirt, on the left side. All of us mommies know that (in my case with my second) I had to wear nursing pads from the 8th month out. Or we could just hope that her drink rubbed up against her!!!!!