Liv Tyler & Milo In NYC

Liv and her 1-year-old son Milo were spotted out in NYC. Liv just looks so naturally gorgeous! Milo will turn 2 this upcoming December 14th.

Liv Tyler

Liv Tyler

Liv Tyler

Comments

1. Pearl says

she’s realy a beautiful girl… her husbnd has very luck…
    but, who is he? Is he an Actor, too??

2. Elliesweet says

Live us a really wonderful mom, she’s very sweet and funny, i think she looks a great mom! I don’t think she’s became too fat she’s however is always beautiful!!!!!
    Liv 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Elliesweet says

Liv 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Marie Angel says

I knew she’ll have a boy. It was obvious by her belly. It’s a pity I haven’t wrote it before. But all my friends know I was right. If you want to know the sex of your future baby(or friend’s), you can just send my your photos in sideview. Better 5-7 month. 99% guarantee.
    fh_mary_z@mail.ru

5. braydie says

she seems to be just….normal. playing at the park with her boy and not caring whos taking her pic. i love that about liv. I hope its something good like a pregnancy and not something bad.

6. hometowngirl says

Yes, I too noticed that she was wearing a band-aid. I wondered if anyone else has saw that. Good Job 🙂 Hmmmm. Yes, she and Milo are very cute, they seem very close. She looks like a great mom!

7. Lisa says

she did look skinny recently, like she lost all the baby weight, and now with the dress, and the band-aid, boy, possible good detective work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!She and her son are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Suze says

Is Liv pregnant? Looks like she recently had some bloodwork done, and her dress is pretty roomy….

Trackbacks