Jennifer Lopez Pregnancy Confirmed

Teen idol Jesse McCartney has accidentally spilled the beans on big news for Jennifer Lopez. In a radio interview yesterday morning, McCartney told listeners he is dating Katie Cassidy, daughter of former teen star David Cassidy. Katie Cassidy recently landed the role of Lucy Ewing in the upcoming Dallas movie, from which JLo recently “fired.” The interviewer asked, “Oh, so I bet your girlfriend can give us the scoop on why Jennifer Lopez was fired from the movie,” to which McCartney responded, “She didn’t get fired. She’s pregnant.”

Jennifer Lopez

Wow! I almost don’t believe it, but I don’t see why anyone would lie about something like that. There has been so much speculation over whether or not Jennifer Lopez is pregnant, that it is hard to know what to think anymore. I hope the news is true though, because I’m sure she has been hoping for baby joy for a long time now!

Comments

1. JULIA iZQUIERDO says

God Bless you,Jennie , Marc Anthony and all my Puerto Rican people.I think that the movie El Cantante is a good testimony of what is a weak main.,In time of pain we need to look for sonthing higheast.. I was singing and I write music too.I can understand what he when trough.

2. JULIA iZQUIERDO says

Hollow Jennifer and Anthony I love you both very much the movie was fantastic,I love Hector too.Cogratulations..another bless, Jennifer and Anthony, the glory in glory, well Jennifer your fan club is very happy. you all ways have wisdom We love you all Julie and friends. The Glory in Glory .

3. JULIA iZQUIERDO says

jennifer, i miss you.en mi Organizacion todos mis nino te quieren mucho ellos cantan tus canciones y bailan. ellos suenan con un dia poder verte en persona queremos selebrar el cumpleanos de Puerto Rico el dia 18 de noviembre.y nesesitamos la cooperacion de los Puerto Riquenos tanto ninos como adultos que quieran cantar y bailar. por favor llamar a Julie lie a 954-973-8546 Te queremos mucho Jennifer

4. JULIA iZQUIERDO says

5. JULIA iZQUIERDO says

Jennie,yo te admiro porgue tu nunca dises nada,ay un refran gue desimos los boricuas(:en boca serrada no entran moscas) (y otro gue dice calladita te vez mas bonita) los celos son terribles cuando no hay motivos pero a la vez es un gran rating gue sigan .los celos. ja,ja,ja, your best friend

julia

6. JULIA iZQUIERDO says

HELLO, JENNIE,I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF WRITING TO YOU; YOU ARE MY SECRET FRIEND, THAT FRIEND I NEVER HAD,BECAUSE I DO NOT TRUST EVERY BODY. I WHEN THROUGH MANY DIFFERNT FACES, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.WHEN YOU’RE RAISED IN NEW YORK YOU’RE RAISED IN THE UNIVERSITY OF THE WORLD.YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, WE HAVE A LITTLE OF EVERYTHING FROM EVERYWHERE……..JULIA IZQUIERDO KNOWLEDGE WISDOM

7. iris says

siempe te admirado como artista me gusta como viste
    y me gustaria gue la ropa gue no use me la enviaras
    a mi direccion, 1015 E 179th Street, 1d, Bronx, NY 10460
    Con mucho amor ya que tu eres mi size de ropa y lo
    demas se lo doy a la iglesia. Que senor te bendiga
    Amen……Porgue dios esta contigo…
    Iris Chacon

8. Kayleigh & Jessica Simpson says

Jessica said, i dont agree with lynn you know she has her way’s and i have mine here’s my lil’ sis Kayleigh I agree with Besty rock on Besty. come to Jessica shows every one gets free popcorn.

9. Kayleigh & Jessica Simpson says

10. rowan says

i don’t know a lot about this but i think there is a good reason for all this crap. If jesse mccartney said that he must have hade some idee ore some atention it was true i meen how do you make that up????

11. Lynn says

With all of the sex this woman says she is having that she is constantly bragging about – why can’t she get pregnant!?! With every Man she has had a relationship with – dated, been engaged to, and been married to she has had sex! What is her problem?
    Also – J-lo will do anything for attention and publicity! This woman is so full of drama in her personal life she goes through more stuff in one week than most people do in a liftime! This is probably the 6th time since she has been famous that she has tried making the media in America think she is pregnant! Remember that she is an Actress and not a great one at that – I don’t think she’ll ever win an oscar – but she has mastered her acting skills with the media!

12. Jhazmin Torres says

Hey Just wanted to say congradulations and that my sister and I are one your biggest fans and that I have always wanted to meet you in real life I think your really pretty i bet you your baby is going to look gorgous just like you!!!!!!!!!!!! bye please Email me please bye

13. babyhates says

READ THIS PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s sooo not true !!

JLo is calling Jesse McCartney a liar and denying she’s knocked up. Jesse told reporters that JLo wasn’t fired from Dallas, but that she quit because she’s pregnant. Jesse is currently dating Katie Cassidy who is featured in the movie.

A source said: “Jesse McCartney doesn’?t even know Jennifer. His girlfriend has never even met Jennifer. She just got cast in the movie after Jennifer was already out. Jennifer is shooting the cover of a high fashion magazine. Do you think she could wear couture if she was pregnant?”

I hope it’s true too, although until J-LO or MARC confirms it I won’t be sending any congrats. The same thing happened to Courtney Cox and Jesse I agree is just trying to get 15 mins of fame.

15. Nicki says

I think because that lil piece of crap has an album coming out, maybe his cheap shot at getting publicity. (Everyone knows JLo, who really has even heard of him?) In my book he counts even less now if thats the case.

16. amb says

I started reading this post because I thought it was a real conformation…

To me, Jesse McCartney doesn’t count.

17. braydie says

why would that lil piece of crap say anything in the first place? i bet he has never even met jennifer lopez. what right does he have to say anything? none…i agree with betsy

18. KellyMay says

I read that earlier too and felt bad for them! Gosh that must be awful, imagine how many people hounded her about that.
    I’m sure it will be an anouncement in the near future though…

19. Kchat says

It is not true. People, a reliabe source, has not mentioned anything about it, and US magazine just confirmed that what Jesse McCartney said was BS. Please stay up to date, babyrazzi! Nothing was confirmed yet!

20. Farrah S. says

I sinceraly hope that she is prenant, because we all know how much she wants to be a mom, but then again she can always keep trying.

21. Betsy says

Regardless the excuses it’s in her own right not to tell whether she is or isn’t. After all she’s been through with the media it’s only natural for her to keep to herself. I respect her privacy and if she is pregnant than congratulations to her and Marc Anthony!

22. Angie in Indiana says

I hope it is true for her and hubby Marc, but I won’t believe it until she confirms it!!!!

23. Angie says

Round three of the mega stars with bumps! How nice it will be for Jennifer if it is indeed true, I only hope the child takes more after her than Marc. I find him a bit…homely, but I am sure he is just lovely to be around!