Kate Hudson & Ryder At The Beach…Again!

More Kate and Ryder at the beach! They are sweet! Where is daddy though!? Are those Nemo little swimmies? Cute!

Kate Hudson

Comments

1. Lisa says

That kid is ugly!! Geez the most she can do is cut his freakin hair and buy him decent clothes!!

2. braydie says

Kristin~ so what about the leaf on her shorts…its not like she can roll her shorts and smoke em.

3. braydie says

WOW i just love the way you all can insult a innocent CHILD like that. HES a KID. you all that call him names should be ashamed.

4. Kristin says

Too bad about the split, I’m surprised nobody mentioned the marijuana leaf on her shorts.
    whatever
    good luck to kate!

5. Marti says

I really wasn’t surprised to hear they had split .. I haven’t seen a picture of them, together, since her brothers’ wedding. Ryder sure looks like his Daddy. I wish them, all, well(*)!

6. Nicki says

Yes, they have split, her rep confirmed it. Thats too bad. I’m sure they will do whats best for Ryder.

7. Sarah says

They are both so cute. Ryder’s hair is that long because Kate has hasitic (I butchered the spelling, sorry!)Judiasm in her heritage. She has self proclaimed that she is not religious, but likes the tradition they have of not cutting a boy’s hair until his third birthday. I think he turns three sometime soon, so hopefully it will be cut soon! 🙂

8. babyhates says

Ahhh let’s get over the hair already !!!! It’s there child ! Gessss I love them both !!! So much love !

9. impeachBush says

She used to have that wide nose Ryder has, before her rhinoplasty in the mid 90s.

I hope people don’t confuse him w/being a girl, w/his long pony-tail. What a homely girl he’d be.

10. Carleigh says

Katie is such a sweet mom and you always see her hands on w/ Ryder. She appears to know more about keeping her little boy protected from the sun than Britney because even as much as Ryder has been out in the sun and surf lately he hasn’t got the list bit of pinkish color…yeah for Katie keep that little boy being a “Pale” Ryder! Kudo’s to sun protection!