Gwyneth's Clothes Go Off To The Single Mother With No Help…What?

Gwyneth, 33, reveals more in her Bazaar magazine interview.

“I do not know how single mothers have more than one child with no help. It requires so much of my life, and I don’t have to change sheets and clean toilets, you know. My hat…no, my clothes go off to the single mother with no help; I stand naked, kowtowing before her.”

Gwyneth Paltrow

Hmmm..

She also says

On ex-fiancé Brad Pitt, 42, and Angelina Jolie, 31, selling their baby pics:
“I’m sure they gave all the money to charity, didn’t they? Well, then, fantastic.”

On her style icon:
Nicole Richie, 24, “is an excellent dresser. She’s my favorite. She’s super-cute.”

On her worst habit:
“I curse when I drive. I’m like a horribly aggressive real New York driver. I’m always yelling ‘F…k you!’ at truck drivers and honking my horn.”
I think she is losing it a little bit! Nicole Richie is super cute!? Ugh!

Comments

she so stupid for naming her kids apple and moses come on these are baby not dogs its a damn shame that thsese celebrity naming thire newborn of the wall names like pilot,peaches,fifi,moxie,zolten,heavenly,suri,speck wildhores,justic ,audio science,kyd,jett ,and many more
    WHATEVER HAPPEN TO NORMAL NAMES LIKE KENDALL KAYCEE ALEXSANDRIA ALEXSA HAYDEN GRAYSON CHANDLER AND MANY MORE

2. nancy says

Gwyneth and Chris are my most (actually, my ONLY) favorite famous couple; have been from the very beginning of their relationship. I became a single mom of 3 young children (due to tragedy) and so, thanks, Gwyn, for giving recognition to us less-fortunaters.

3. AbbaDabba says

Gwyneth seems “real” and that she is truly happy with her family. I came from a family of nine, and I had two boys — the greatest accomplishment of your life, but the hardest thing anyone ever does also.

4. Nicki says

What’s up with that bedspread dress? No wonder she said she said “my clothes go off to the single mother with no help”, lol. (Sorry could’t help that snarky comment.)

I think it is wonderful to hear a celebrity admit that raising children with a staff is a lot easier then trying to do it without one. Even with the help of my husband I still think having two kids would be tough.

Trackbacks