Suri Pictures Almost Here!

Oh boy! Looks like this fall we can finally see pics of the elusive Suri.

Apparently, Vanity Fair will be publishing the photos this fall that have already been taken by celebrity photographer Annie Leibovitz.

Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Well, we’ll see!

A recent pic of the pair smooching under a tree

Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Source & Source

Comments

It’s great to see Suri and her mom and dad. As for Tom and Kate? Anyone who can stand up to the constant scrutiny, let them ‘cast the first stone’.
    ’nuff said.

2. Diana says

Ann – I am happy for them both. And none of us know what their relationship is like behind closed doors. I am sure Katie is a sensible girl, and lets face it, it takes two to tango. If she has got herself in to these problems then some of her is to blame as well. But good luck to them both. They make such a beatiful couple 😉

3. Carleigh says

Yeah Ann we’re haters alright! We hate the way Tom Cruise controls Katie, we hate that we haven’t gotten to see the “amazing” Suri, we hate it when Tom Cruise preaches about Scientology, we hate the creepy way Katie seems braindead and BRAINWASHED..we hate that where there once was a light, happy, carefree Katie now there is only a shell and she’s vacant, dazed and very confused..we hate what Tom has done to her! and the list goes on and on and on.

4. ann says

oh please brainwashed haters get out of here idiots!
    you don’t know love, you’re full of hate!

the last pics is from last year while shooting mi3 btw

Tom is so cute 🙂 i’m happy for him

Oh yeah, I cut out the 2 am feeding at like 3 months, but I still had to get up and go to him, otherwise the crying it out could take literally 30 minutes or more (he’s stubborn like me). I get up at 6 as well. Most of the time he sleeps through the night. Usually on weekends, he will sleep till 7am, have his bottle and go back down till 10 so I’m not complaining. I really don’t mind taking 5 minutes ever few nights to show him some attention, he usually goes right back down and thats then end of that. I had considered the “ferber” method when he was refusing to sleep through the night, but thankfully the spell only lasted as long as it took for his teeth to pop through. I wonder what I will be like with the second one when that happens?? I bet I will totally let he or she cry it out.

6. Carleigh says

Kelley just from my own experience I didn’t run and respond to every time my daughter whined in the middle of the night. Once she reached 4-5 months old and she was eating solids during the day I made sure she got some extra solids in the evening right before bed..and she slept through the night entirely. She tried this waking up “occasionally” ( I couldn’t afford to lose sleep because I work ft at leave the house at 6:00 am) and to curb it I let her cry it out. She learned to both self soothe and that once she was in bed it was time to sleep. Fastforward 2 years later and she goes down at 8 pm promptly and sleeps til 9 am the next day! I M LUCKY! She also naps for about 2 hours per day and she is almost 3 so I had better luck with her by not letting her get up at 3-4 am for some snacks and party time..lol

My son refused to sleep through the night until he was 4 months old, most of my friends had their doing it at like 3 months or less. The as soon as he started too, he started teething and boom, 3 am wake up calls. A little motrin and a little cuddle and he went back down again. Even now, at 8 months he will still once or twice a week wake up in the middle of the night. I have people who tell me to let him cry it out, but I figure as long as it isnt bothering me, then why shouldn’t I respond to him when he cries?

8. PaGirl says

No Matter What We Think Katie Chooses To Be With Tom & I Think Its Great Their Getting Married & Going To Raise Their Daughter Together ,I’m Sure Suri Is a Cutie Pie!

9. Teri says

14. cheryl | August 10th, 2006 at 2:20 pm
    i HATE THAT PEOPLE FORGET WHAT MADE THIS BABY IN THE FIRST PLACE ! THE LOVE BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE IS SOMETIMES LOST TOO.BUT FOR A NEW MOM ,SO SHE LOOKS TIRED ALL THE TIME DUH PEOPLE ITS CALLED MOTHERHOOD ITS NOT ANY EASY THING .AND I USE THE WORD NEW MOM BECAUSE THATS WHAT SHE IS FOLKS SHE PROBALLY JUMPS AT EVERY CRY AND COUGH SHE MAKES CAUSE THATS WHAT NEW MOTHERS DO . COME ON GET LIVES OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE AND LET THESE NEW PARENTS GO TOGETHER AS A LOVEING COUPLE.
    _________________________________

I had my first kid last year and I never had any problems. From the time my son was 5 weeks old he was sleeping through the night maybe it could be the reason he was nearly 9 pounds at birth. Also people would tell me I would have a cranky baby when it came to teething I was waiting for the crankiness to kick in when low and behold I saw his first tooth. I know not all women are as lucky as I was during the first year but hell I shouldn’t complain I had it easy

10. Nicki says

I think I read that the pictures were taken in April, so she couldn’t have been more than 2 weeks old. By the time we see those newborn pictures she will be around 6 months old already. I’m sure she is cute, Katie is very cute, but I really don’t care anymore.

11. cheryl says

12. Leah says

Let the world see her,then Katie get the hell out! Way more to you and your talent than needing Tom Cruise. For Suri’s sake I hope she gets out. Custody will be appointed to the mother and hopefully he only gets supervised visitation by Katie’s parents.

13. alina says

i cant wait to see the pictures . is that a pic of them taken recently . she looks to thin but pretty like always

14. Jen says

I’m so excited I can’t wait. I hope this is true!!! I’m sure she is just as gorgeous as her parents!!

15. BritishMumma says

You know what? Im not even interested what Suri looks like any more. She is just another baby, big deal!

16. braydie says

Pictures that have ALREADY been taken….omg they cant even allow RECENT pictures??? by fall, this kid will look totally diferent. Im sure vanitiy fair will get their moneys worth…..

17. KellyMay says

Gosh we saw the recent picture of Grier, amazing her and Suri are the same age exactly! I cannot wait to see their little girl!!!

18. Cass says

She is going to be such a cute baby. Good on them for holding back, instead of flaunting her around like she was an accessory like some celebs do noawdays. And by the way-that picture is nearly a year old by the looks of it

19. Marti says

I look forward to getting a glimpse of this baby ~ I’ll bet she’s a doll! 🙂

Somehow, I have a feeling there will be a leak and we’ll get a gander at them sooner then planned.

20. Elle says

I will look forward to seeing Suri, too. However, I still believe that Tom has been a Nightmare for Katie. She lost a lot when she gained him! Of course, I wish them The Best, but Katie sure is living a Nightmare by being with Tom Cruise. How do I know? Look at her! I have never seen so much “acting” as she has been doing lately . . . all the fake smiles and sometimes she can’t even seem to manage to fake it anymore! I can’t imagine being Katie’s Parents . . . and wondering how she got in such a sad place. Even worse, I can’t imagine being Katie and wondering the same thing! All My Best to Suri, though!