Kristy Swanson & Lloyd Eisler (Skating With Celebrities Winners) Are Expecting Their First Child Together

Skating with Celebrities winners Kristy Swanson and Lloyd Eisler are expecting their first child together on Valentine’s Day.

Kristy Swanson

Swanson, 36, an actress best known for her starring role in the 1992 movie Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Eisler, 43, a former Olympic figure skater, met last year while filming the FOX televsion reality competition.

The couple had denied earlier rumors that Swanson was pregnant. According to publicist Cheryl Kagan, Swanson says: “We wanted to wait until I completed the first trimester to officially announce our pregnancy. Lloyd and I are thrilled and wanted to share the wonderful news.”

The two, who live in Los Angeles, began dating in December, according to Kagan.

In fact, their romance created a scandal in the skating community. At the time, Eisler was married and his wife, Marcia O’Brien, was pregnant with their second child.

The Eislers officially separated on Nov. 30. Two weeks later O’Brien gave birth to son Seth, now 8 months old. Seth’s big brother Ethan is 2.

This is the first child for Swanson.

That is very sad that Lloyd left his wife while she was pregnant. That is a incredibly creepy thing to do. Yuck!

1. braydie says

I believe what goes around, comes around. she’ll get hers. What pisses me off about these situations is the women. They KNOW hes married, they KNOW he has kids. but dont care who they hurt. I told my husband before we got married, if he wanted to be with someone else and not me anymore….all he has to do is tell me BEFORE it happens, and ill divorce him. I dont want to worry about where he is or what hes doing while im home taking care of our kids. I dont want all the drama of finding out from other people. friends, neighbors, family, HER.

2. Carleigh says

Tom Hanks was married to his first wife when he met Rita Wilson on the set of Volunteers and they also started a relationship while he was still married. Tom has only recently acknowledged it and said he regrets that he didn’t wait a bit longer to be with Rita. They are still married today after like 15 years and they have two kids together. So there is a rare, rare, case of something like that lasting. But normally it just doesn’t work out because of the sordid circumstances under which it began.

Any man or woman that gets involved with someone who is either already involved or married to someone else, should feel a fool when the exact thing happens to them. Most of the time, people who cheat feel a sense of entitlement being that hey, they did it this one time and had someone else to go to, so why not look for greener grass the next time something isn’t going their way. I also think that people who cheat, will cheat even faster or easier on the next person, because they do not feel as obligated to stick it out and make it work for as long as they did the first time.

Of course, there are the fair few who never want to hurt someone again and will try their damdest not to do it again, or perhaps they may seek help for their issues. Either was, a cheater usually stays a cheater.

4. Carleigh says

I know it takes two I don’t disagree! They are BOTH to blame but as a woman I was just speculating as to what makes Christy think she is any different than the first wife??? What makes her think she is exempt from finding herself in the same circumstances if old Lloyd decides to “skate” around with another woman??? They both DESERVE each other!

I know she is never on here, but I saw a comment on another site that I found funny. It was referring to a statement that Tori Spelling made regarding and Unwanted third party tearing apart her parents marriage?????? Ummm, yeah, You mean kind of like you did Tori?

And oh yes, it takes two. If you fall for someone who is married then you shouldn’t proceed or allow things to go to far. Now you know what though, sometimes people are with the wrong person. I think sometimes the “other woman” needs to hit the brakes and allow the mans (or womans if roles are reversed) nature to take it’s course.

You can’t help who you fall in love with, but if you want to be able to respect any vowes you may take with that person, you should atleast try to help them uphold the vowes they ahve already taken, and let destiny act as she will.

6. Angie Pothast says

Seems to me that people just diregard wedding vows these days, they see something and they take it. They don’t care who they hurt in the process. Believe me and I speak from experiance Lloyd’s wife is lucky and if she doesn’t already know it she will some day soon.
    LOVE this site!!!!! It’s the second site I go to in the morning after checking my personal email!!!!!!
    HMMMM….who is babyrazzi anyway????????

7. Roline says

I have to agree with all the above. And I also want to say: “Great site”….I live in Windhoek, Namibia, and enjoy the photo’s and news from your side of the world.

8. Carleigh says

Now THIS is a scandelous homewrecker here…hope she gets what she deserves which is the EXACT same situation to happen to her that Llyod’s first wife did! It would be karma!

9. Candy says

What makes Kristy think Lloyd won’t do that to her? Same for Angelina and all the others who begin a relationship while their partner is still married/involved. I read somewhere on here that once a cheater always a cheater and I believe that too. Great site by the way. I love to peek in each day to see what’s new.

10. Pika says

…shades of K-Fed. It’s not like there was a high respect factor there anyhow! I feel bad for his “original” kids/wife.