Jada Pinkett Smith Has A Close Encounter Of The Suri Kind

This Suri news is from People magazine. Fellow Scientology friend, Jada Pinkett Smith shares her Suri encounter!

Jada Pinkett Smith & Will Smith
Suri Cruise has remained out of the public eye since she was born on April 18 – but Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes’s daughter is “gorgeous,” Jada Pinkett Smith tells People exclusively.

“She’s one of the sweetest babies I’ve ever met in my life,” Pinkett Smith says. “She’s an absolute beauty and she’s Daddy’s little girl.”

Pinkett Smith and her husband Will Smith have visited with Suri twice, both times at Cruise and Holmes’s Beverly Hills mansion.

“She’s beautiful and they’re very happy and they need to be left alone,” says Pinkett Smith, who described Suri while talking to People about her participation in last weekend’s Philadelphia anti-violence event, Party 4 Peace, run by pal Charles “Charlie Mack” Alston. “She’s the cutest little baby. She’s got a head full of black, beautiful hair.”

And how are mom and dad doing? Cruise is “excellent” and Holmes is “a great mom and she’s loving every single second of it.”

Earlier this month, another famous friend, King of Queens star Leah Remini, also said she saw Suri, who “looks like Tom and Katie. She’s just beautiful.”

Source & Source

1. braydie says

WHOS hands do i have time on?? I wish i had another set of hands. ANYWAY, “lee lee” as i see it you left a post also …so why dont YOU say something MEANINGFULL.

2. Carleigh says

OMG Braydie I am laughing my ass off your too funny and the visuals I got from your post are killing me here! Tackling Katie to the ground…lmao! Did anyone think that when they finally do sell Suri’s photos to the press that they will ultimately get some kind of money (maybe not like the mega-mil’s that Shiloh’s pics garnered) from the sale and instead of donating it to a legitimate charity it’s going to most likely be funneled right back into that freaky assed Scientology cult and their “charities”????? Maybe we should all boycott Suri pics because if we buy them we would be in a sense enabling that craziness that Cruise is so caught up in????

3. braydie says

Well of course SURIS daddys little girl….he’s the only one thats actually seen her. katie cant even get within 100 feet of her with out bodyguards tackeling her down to the ground and beating her sense-less. im sure will, jada and leah had to look at suri though a bullet proof glass window. and the only ones that can take care of suri is ompa loompas…(you know, cuz of germs). and the people who run this site are Scientologists, they want to keep tabs on what people know and get our emial address’s so that they can track us down and feed us “vitamins” ( who knows what they believe ARE vitamins)until we loose all memory of suri. I mean look at what happened to katie….she was always smiling and had this glow and was so pretty all the time and now shes just a mess and a shell of what she used to be ….im see how well toms “vitamins” are working on katies PPD, just working wonders.

4. Susan says

So, why don’t Tom and Kate just say something?

If it’s a privacy issue, say so.
    If it’s a Scientology belief, say so.
    If it’s something else, say so.

To say nothing is just strange.

5. KellyMay says

All the fuss at the scientology center is the 37th Gala, it looks really wild. You never know Tom could throw a wedding in there too?

6. heidi says

I don’t like Tom Cruise and I hate that he is getting all this attention….

Man there are so many beautiful babies out there, what is the fuss about this one… because he is from the loins of that wimp…..

I want some other news….

7. TEAM oHiDoNTCaRe says

Others have speculated that the baby has to be ‘quarntined’ for about six months because Scientologists do not believe in vaccinations.

8. Helen says

I can’t wait to see her…apparently their wedding is rumored to be this weekend so hopefully it won’t be to long before we see Suri.

Cruise and Holmes to marry this week?

03/08/2006 – 13:18:35

Rumours that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are going to tie the knot this week are hotting up.

Speculation has been sparked after several huge tents and outdoor chandeliers were spotted being erected at the Scientology Celebrity Centre in California.

Meanwhile, is has also been claimed the couple’s hairstylist, Oscar Blandi, has been booked “all weekend” for them.

9. princess says

funny how everyone’s comments on the baby are the same. almost sounds rehearsed……..

just joking! she sounds really cute

10. Amber says

People you want a new story? well there is another sighting of Suri this time by Tom Cruise’s Ex

Penelope Cruz: I’ve Met Suri
    THURSDAY AUGUST 03, 2006 07:25PM EST

Photo by: Lee Roth / starmax

Tom Cruise’s ex-girlfriend, Penelope Cruz, is the latest celeb to say she has seen Suri Cruise.

“She’s really beautiful. She’s one of the most beautiful babies I’ve ever seen,” the 32-year-old actress told the Associated Press Thursday at the British premiere of her new film, Volver.

Cruz, who dated Cruise from 2001 to 2004, declined to offer other details of the meeting.

Suri, the daughter of Cruise, 44 and Katie Holmes, 27, hasn’t been seen in public since she was born on April 18.

Earlier this month, however, Jada Pinkett Smith told PEOPLE that she also has seen the baby. “She’s one of the sweetest babies I’ve ever met in my life,” Pinkett Smith said. “She’s an absolute beauty and she’s Daddy’s little girl.”

Cruise’s pal and fellow Scientologist, Leah Remini, has also met Suri. The King of Queens star told PEOPLE the little girl, “looks like Tom and Katie. She’s just beautiful.”

Where is Suri??? I want to see Suri!!!
    LOL 🙂
    It is annoying jez just bring the baby out already. Maybe something is wrong with the sweet little thing. I hope not. But WHY won’t they show us, I mean really we (fans) are the ones that keep them in expensive clothes and huge houses. You want privacy don’t be an actor. You have to give up something to gain another. I love Katie but she is going down a very weird path, I am not sure what to make of it.

12. KellyMay says

Yes Heather, hope all is well! I investigated you and also found another name affiliated with this site…. has it really been in the making for a few years?

I truly hope all is well for you and please return soon, something just doesn’t seem right right now especially with the site being down for 3 days and then nothing?!?

13. Karen says

You sneaky lil’ devil, Mage!! I actually rush home from work, check my email…then visit babyrazzi. addiction. I think there may be a family emergency or something with “Heather Pierce”. I hope all is well.

14. Jackie says

Hahaha I never thought to check the page source but you’re right! Well it’s some wannabe celeb or an alias. I just reverse looked up the phone number. It’s listed to: Aldrich, Jas
    128 Skelton Rd
    CARLISLE, MA 01741

15. Rosie says

The site is registered to
    Heather Peirce
    37 Hawthorne Village
    Concord, Massachusetts 01742

16. Karen says

I think the site went down because it is a front for some espionage-type uber secret agency and it was discovered by another equally covert operation which collects information about all of us stay at home moms who can’t get enough celeb mom gossip. They are fighting for control. I don’t know, just guessing. I have too much time to let my mind wonder since I haven’t seen ANY NEW UPDATES!! AAAAA!!!

“babyrazzi.com is run by a secret celebrity mom who likes to spy on her peers.”

Maybe she is the mother of a celebrity, :-??

18. Jackie says

Here’s something about her husband: “…BUT my husband, who grew up in Switzerland and Australia, confirms my prudishness! He says that it is only here in the States that boobs are a big deal…” More personal comments about her having one regular delivery and one c-section, AND saying that a week in the hospital was like the Ritz. PLEASE!! Would a celeb say that?! “…Now, that is a positive attitude! I have had a regular delivery and a c-section and found the c-section to be incredibly easier! When I had my first child (in 2000) Cindy Crawford was going on about her all-natural hot tub birthing in all the magazines and I wanted to be all-natural too. My OB had highly recommended I get a c-section, but I was stubborn and suffered 4th degree tearing and even after reconstructive surgery still deal with the aftermath. Jumping jacks are not for me anymore! Then I had a c-section for my daughter’s birth in 2004 and it was actually wonderful! I felt very present for the whole delivery and the recovery was beyond easy. I got to stay in the hospital for a whole week and it felt like the Ritz! I definitely understand why so many women and celebs are getting c-sections now! And my scar is soooo small I can barely see it. I did have numbness for about a year all around the scar, but that it totally gone now. I know everyone’s experiences are different…that was mine though.”

19. mage says

6 yo boy, almost 2 yo girl….where does she live- has she said? How would you know who she is? She gleans from the internet, so it isn’t like she is out there taking the pics.

Or, could this be a guy from another country with an alter ego??

She may be a celeb mom who is F-list. I would say she could be someone like Lisa Welcel, (blair) from Facts of life but she is way to Christian and way in to herself to be doing this. It could still be someone like that. What about the girl who played Sabrina the Teenage witch. Anyone else got any ideas?

21. Amber Auchter says

i think if she is to look like any thing like her mother she will be just drpo dead gorgouse

22. Maria says

It’s HEIDI !!!!!!!!! There’s no updates because people started says “too many heidi pics”~~~~~~~~~

23. Jackie says

Here’s the actual comment about wishing she could afford $2000: “…Annual membership at Citibabes is $2000 and your children can play while you relax at their cafe or get a bikini wax! Wow! I wish that I lived in Manhattan and had the money to afford their membership! I am soooo jealous!…” I know that $2000 is a lot of money… but to a celebrity? Come on! IF she is famous, I think she’s given enough personal info on here to figure out who she is, I just don’t know enough about all the beautiful people to do it myself.

24. Jackie says

I’m wondering if the person running this site is actually a celebrity mom. First of all, why is there advertising on the site? It seems like a celeb wouldn’t seek out pennies. And why did the site go out? I don’t think there was any questionable content on it that would make the server take it down. Usually that happens when the site owner doesn’t pay! Also, she always says how expensive things are. One comment was something like “I wish I had $2000 to send my kid there..” If she is a celeb she must be on the q list.

25. KellyMay says

Happy to see we are back online 🙂 Anynotes on what happened at all? I’ve missed this place…

26. DJ says

I agree with the comment #23 made. At this point, I could care less if I ever see the baby. They bombarded us with pictures of them together, pregnant, now nothing, very very strange. I feel bad for Katie, she is trapped.

27. impeachBush says

Jada can’t be believed, she’s such a spaz.
    Notice how Will Smith kept away from this issue. He won’t risk his reputation over a non-existent baby.

28. Angie says

Every childs’ name has to start with an ‘S’? That is bizarre. So I guess Jada is excommunicated b/c her kids don’t have names starting with that, and John Travolta gets to keep her company with his 2 non-S kids. Scientology is flat out scary in the way they present themselves to the world. I guess Scientologists want to ignore REAL history re:innoculations. When we did not have vaccines, polio, smallpox, measles,etc. ran rampant through the population and destroyed families. We are thisclose to a vaccine for diabetes. Judging from what I hear they tell mothers to feed an infant(a formula rather nasty sounding, with a high syrup concentration)I would think that Sci-Fi’s would want to make sure their kids don’t fall ill. That said, I find it HIGHLY suspicious that the only people claiming to see ‘Suri’ up close are all devout, high profile Scientologists. Maybe directed by the ‘church’ to speak up in defense of Tom? And what about Katie’s parents? Where are they in this whole mess? Surely as protective as her dad is with her and the fuss he made re: Tom’s ‘religion’, you would think he or the mom would speak up too that ‘Suri’ is a beautiful baby. Not a peep yet. Were they warned by the ‘church’ to not speak up? I am a parent, and I can safely say that anything my kid is involved with, I know exactly what is going on. Are her parents shut out of her life now? We the public will never know.

29. kate says

Princess stated the following
    “Apparently Scientologists believe a baby shouldn’t be inoculated. Doctors recommend that if you don’t inoculate you child you should keep it indoors for 6 months”
    They didn’t get the child any VACCINATIONS? Isn’t that considered child neglect in most states? If you deny medication to your child, that is neglect. And if Suri wasn’t vaccinated yet (by the way, i don’t have any children, lots of nieces, nephews & friends do though) WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD THEY LET “OUTSIDERS” (ie their friends) come over and CONTAMINATE her? Especially the people who have apparently seen Suri all have SMALL CHILDREN WHO CARRY GERMS! God forbid . . . Tom Cruise is an absolute a** – just watch the interview with Matt Lauer again – so i wouldn’t put it past him to milk this kid & the subsequent media attention for all he can. Yeah, he’s a good parent

30. Lisa says

Leah Remini is a devout Scientologist and will tell anyone who will listen which is why Tom associates with her. She named her daughter Sophia in line with the cult’s, sorry I mean, religion’s, requirement that children’s names should start with the letter “s”.

31. Lisa says

Leah Remini is a devout Sceintologist and will tell anyone who will listen which is why Tom associates with her. She named her daughter Sophia in line with the cult’s, sorry I mean, religion’s, requirement that children’s names should start with the letter “s”.

32. Lisa says

Leah Remini is a devout Sceintologist and will tell anyone who will listen which is why Tom associates with her. She named her daughter Sophie in line with the cult’s, sorry I mean, religion’s, requirement that children’s names should start with the letter “s”.

33. Sandey says

Just recently Jada Pinkett Smith spoke with the press re: friends concerns of being repeatedly put off by TC in seeing Suri since her birth? Didn’t she ask “what’s wrong with baby Suri”? Seems doubtful he being he would reward her speaking to the press by inviting her over to meet the baby????????????? He has always seemed to be more of a grudge carrying kind of guy. Suddenly two interviews from those worried friends. Is Leah Remini a Scientologist? She gave birth to her daughter in a reality special for the world to see. Just difficult to see her as that close of a friend to either of them, she is pretty tacky. She was tacky in her wedding reality special and her birthing special. It is beyond my imagination to see Katie palling around with that foul mouth, much less Tom, he has always been seen with women who act like ladies, which doesn’t fit her the slightest.

34. Jennifer says

I think in a way they are enjoing the control (as we have seen Tom is a bit of a control freak) and Drama, by not showing the public their baby!

35. Jennifer says

I guess I can understand being a celeb not wanting to plaster pics of your baby all over but, has anyone noticed 2 things……
    1. We are just starting to hear that Tomkats close friends are seeing her. I know when my daughter was born most family and friends saw her. I guess I dont get why wait to share with your loved ones and friends.

2. Brangelina has a photo of their baby published and we have not seen that much of Shiloh since then. That is what I call good parenting. Share your child and your joy but also know the limits of your privacy. I dont see pictures of Shiloh plastered all over after the initial photo published.

Why cant TomKat allow the public to enjoy Suri as well and since they allready know how to “hide” her they can continue to protect her after her photos are published.

36. Jen says

yes I get it this is a blog but don’t just pick on the easy target Tomkat, she is not like that with everyone else e.g. Brangela, Ben and Jennifer and so on.

37. Jackie says

THIS IS A GOSSIP BLOG!! It’s not news! It’s gossip, speculation, and opinion mixed with some pictures and some facts. The writer doesn’t have to be nice! It’s her blog!

38. Jen says

I can give you example your headline: Jada Pinkett Smith Has A CLOSE ENCOUNTER OF THE SURI KIND??? what are you trying to say that suri is an alina? That is nasty just because someone has a different religion to your it doesn’t make them any different!

39. Jen says

I second that Princess well said. I hope all these media negativity will make Tom and Katie stronger as a family.

Whoever writes the articles in babyrazzi please be fair on your articles…from what I’ve read even you’re negative when you write stuff about Tomkat please they’re people just like us and their fans like myself have feeling so next time just give us the news and leave out your slandering comments about them!!!!

40. princess says

I wish everyone (including the media) would stop making nasty comments about the poor child. Apparently Scientologists believe a baby shouldn’t be inoculated. Doctors recommend that if you don’t inoculate you child you should keep it indoors for 6 months. So as far as I can tell – they are not hiding her to be spiteful, they are hiding her for her own well being. Great parents if you ask me?.

41. princess says

I wish everyone (including the media) would stop making nasty comments about the poor child. Apparently Scientologists believe a baby shouldn’t be inoculated. Doctors recommend that if you don’t inoculate you child you should keep it indoors for 6 months. So as far as I can tell – they are not hiding her to be spiteful, they are hiding her for her own well being. Great parents if you ask me….

42. USAhole says

“9. braydie | July 27th, 2006 at 9:22 pm
    yea nice that they use their child to get a little camera time. ”

Yeah, as if they had released any pics, the press would leave them alone and they wouldn’t be published ad nauseum. Give me a break.

It doesn’t matter what they do. (In the eyes of the haters)They can’t win. Anything he/they do will have some nefarious reason behind it, Bush really is the Devil born unto the earth and there’s a monster under my bed that eats all of my left socks!

43. impeachBush says

When are ‘suri’s’ parents going to legitimize their relationship & get married?

These two are so weird, I still say there’s no baby.

44. Keppa says

I feel like, at this point, regardless of whether Suri isn’t exactly the most perfect looking baby, there must be some major reason for her to continue to be kept hidden. My two main thoughts are
    1) Tom has always kind of kept his kids under wraps and this is just how he is. For the protection of Suri, he’s doing the same now….
    2) (more likely) The publicity they’ve been getting from this is crazy and they’re eating it up. Suri is, I’m sure, the most-widely speculated baby right now and it must be great for Tom and Katie’s names to be in the news all the time. Why not keep it going for as long as possible?

Either way, I hope Suri’s beautiful and healthy because I think Katie’s great and always have and I hope to see her eventually

45. kate says

All of this “where’s Suri?” business has me wondering if there isn’t something wrong with the baby – which i saw hinted at today on the cover of a tabloid. So even if she’s totally fine, the media is going to begin spreading stories like that until they see for themselves. And if there is something wrong with Suri, why not come out & talk about it and be proud of your child regardless?

46. Cristhel says

I think that baby Suri doesnt exist I think that tom and katie are just inventing it so they could be more famous

47. cherisse says

I think that was so sweet for what Jada Pinkett said about Katie and Tom’s baby. Then she must better looking than the other babies i see in the mags because they have pics of them and say they are cute, but not to be mean they are not.( Not all of them.) That was a nice thing to say and i can not wait to the little buddle of joy.

48. Diana says

I am sure she will be truely beautiful and loved. God bless you and your family – Tom, Kate and Suri.