Kate Beckinsale & Lily Enjoy Some Girly Time!

Kate and 7-year-old daughter Lily got to spend some girly time together at the nail salon on Friday! Fun! What a cute mother and daughter!

Kate Beckinsale

Comments

1. sinead says

I personally think this is a great picture as are all ones ive seen of kate and lilly
    Kate is obviously a devoted mother and spends all her time with lily they are always photographed together which i think is great considering there are many moms famous and non famous who dont spend much time wth their kids, and as for going for manicures together? i think its awesome, these two will be best of friends when lily is in her late teenage and young woman years of early twenty or so/ I have that same relationship with my mom and im 24 let me tell you it is a blessing to have that mom and daughter bond. Way to go kate!!! and lilly!!

2. Diana says

Braydie – not at all. I just had a lady on the telephone just now who was harsh to me, and I wouldn’t say you are at all. I am glad that we can still be friendly ;-)x

3. braydie says

no it doesnt …and i wasnt actually for once looking to get into a bitch fight with anyone …i was stating that if my son got a picture taken and some one said what some of you are all saying i would think you were talking bad about him. i dont know if this child is a spoiled princess but even if she is….. shes a CHILD. Like i said in other posts If I sound harsh even when i mean not to be its just the way i am. Im glad you dont take it personnal.

4. Diana says

Braydie – just in this picture Braydie, that’s all. I don’t want to get in to an arguement with you at all. She is a cute kid, and I take back what I said. I don’t want to get bitchy with you it doesn’t achieve anything 😉

5. braydie says

just wondering ….if someone that doesnt know your kid said your child had a Bad attitude personifiedx, you wouldnt think that was talking bad about them?

6. Diana says

And I didn’t say anything nasty about her either Braydie, like some people did on that post re Sean Preston 😉

7. Diana says

Braydie – I am sorry if I offended you. I am sure it is just in this picture that she looks a little stroppy, but I am sure that i look the same in some pictures. And she does look cute.

8. KellyMay says

I just had to post this!!! My daughter was standing behind me and saw the picture of Kate’s daughter, “she’s cute mom!. She looks just like me but I have blond hair and she’s smart like me, likes to read!”

Children say it like it is!

9. KellyMay says

Braydie, we do not think that of you, I don’t anyway! We all have our own opinions for a reason!

I have a 7 year old daughter also and see that look often (LOL) Those girls are full of spunk and as they should be at that age! She’s cute!

10. braydie says

she doesnt look like she has a attitude. for one i know many times ive had my picture taken where i looked not so good. Her lil girl is adorable. plus you all think im this big heartless bitch but at least i dont say bad things about children! you all should be ashamed

11. Lisa says

I have a daughter the same exact age, I think Lily is adorable and always so well dressed and looks like she is very well cared for.

12. Diana says

Leona, I know she is, but I think it is the look on her face to be honest!! It could just be the way she is looking though 😉