Gillian Anderson Announces Pregnancy

Gillian Anderson, of X-Files fame, is going to become a mom for the second time.

Gillian Anderson

Gillian Anderson

“She is happy to announce that she is expecting her second child, due at the end of the year, with businessman Mark Griffiths,” her manager, Connie Freiberg says.

Anderson, 37, has an 11-year-old daughter, Piper, from her first marriage to Canadian movie art director Clyde Klotz.

She separated from her second husband, foreign correspondent Julian Ozanne, 43, in April, 16 months after they married in Ozanne’s native Kenya in December 2004.

Gillian and Piper live in London. Mark Griffiths previously had a relationship with fomer Spice Girl Geri Halliwell.

Source & Source

1. alice says

well what ever she may be a bit quirky but we all lover her to bits!!!
    As long as she’s happy with what she’s doin who are we to judge??
    I think that she is just glowing at the moment, good luck gillian and enjoy this special time!!

2. braydie says

I love the name piper. . . yes shes a lil diferent but not so much more then denise richards or britney spears, etc etc. I wish all new moms happiness and for a healthy pregnancy and delivery…no matter how nutz they are.

3. Nicki says

Wow thats a good excuse, hmmmm, so what did they date for a month before they got married. I mean maybe people change once you are married, don’t know only been married once to the guy I dated since 9th grade, got married 10 years later and have been married 23 years(we did have a 2 and a half year split in between getting married, my decision).
    Why don’t people wait until they know each other for more than a couple months? JMO.

4. Kymlee says

She looks further along than 3 months, which is when she separated. There seems to be more to her seperation that he was “too Domineering” which I believe was the excuse she gave. hmmmm…..

5. Nicki says

It would appear she isn’t divorced yet from her second husband. It says they separated in April. Married in Kenya and living in London. UMMM, wonder how quick you can get a divorce from either of those two places??

6. W says

Ya know, this woman has always tried to come off as so intelligent. All I see is a ditzy, flighty person. I mean, she just gets done with one quick marriage and divorce and she is right away pregnant by another man? Good Luck to her.